WTF !! GREEN LANTERN GOT GAYY???!!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ???????

GREEN LANTERN IS GAY ??!!! WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!! Havent you noticed how everything became pro gay lately ??? what is going on ?????????!!!!!!1

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideboys.bandcamp.com/track/a-death-in-the-ocean-would-be-beautiful
readcomics.tv/captain-america-steve-rogers/chapter-1/9
youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're so late. The new Lanterns are latinx and lebanese

even fucking volverine ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

"Latinx" sounds like a laundry detergent.

H-hot

Good thing I quit reading comics years ago.

>reading comics

Kek, it does. Its supposed to be the gender neutral form of Latina/Latino. As PC as that sounds, some spics actually got offended by it and referred to the use of latinx as "linguistic imperialism."

>some spics actually got offended by it and referred to the use of latinx as "linguistic imperialism."
Proof that you can't win with pc fags.

I gave up after Kyle Rayner what's going on now?

>Still reading comic books

wew lad

Green Lantern has always been the gayest DC superhero.

I guess you could say the tip of his dick is gonna be green lantern.

Comic books have always been degenerate.

All DC superheroes are pretty gay.

Same thing with the new Dr Strange movie. They replaced an old asian man from the comic with a white chick to appeal to feminists, but then the PC police accused the producers of white washing.

Alan Scott, who is techniaclly not a GL, is gay since the late 90's

whats teh matter buddy

>Ironman becomes a stronk super smart niggress teen
>black Spiderman
>black Captain America
>Wolverine gay
>Green Lantern gay

Please make Superman a tranny next.

I'm a bit behind but there's two Lanterns now; a hispanic bitch and some Lebanese dude. She is an overcoming shut-in, he is a cocky douche. Its kinda like a buddycop, but with aliens and brown people. DC also took all the previously-known Lanterns and gave them a separate comic called "Green Lantern Corps"

are the jews behind this gay moveminet ... ? i noticed this in other shows also ... there is a gay in every fucking series or movie i used to love ...

why showing this LGBT and political correctness down my fucking throat !!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK !!!!!!!!!!!!

IM SO PISSED WHO IS BEHIND THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Stop reading comic books written for kids

>Please make Superman a tranny next

He's actually Chinese

Oh yeah I remember that. Made me laugh the first time. A friend convinced me to see Strange. Regretted it, wasn't a very good film

HARLEY FUCKING QUINNNNNNNNNNNNN IS SUDDENLY A FEMINIST WHO STANDS UP FOR HER RIGHTS AS A WOMAN AND DOESNT LET JOKER USE HER !!!!!?????????? THATS WHAT WE LOVED ABOUT HARLEYQUINN !!! SHE WAS CRAZY IN LOVE WITH HIM AND GAVE HER LIFE FOR HIM OVER AND OVER !!!

AND NOW SHE IS A FEMINIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM SO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT HAVE YOU ASSHOLES DONEEEEEEEE

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i miss when comics were about guys beating up villains. Marvel's new writing staff needs to fuck off with their agenda. This is 80s tier comic book politics but in reverse

Jews did this

Even normalfags are starting to notice though so I guess that's a plus

Harley has rebelled against the joker a few times if I'm not mistaken.

special effects were pretty good. Rest was shit.

>caring about comics
>actually looking at them
The only half-decent one is Watchmen, but it got ruined by the edgefags.

Also, this is a bot-thread. Notice how the posts seem to scripted. He's not replying to anyone, he's just goading reactions.

IM SO OUTRAGED I CANT EVEN WRITE WITHOUT WATCHING GRAMMAR !

>still reading comics which are used by (((hollywood))) now for shit movies

Gay love is pure

Seemed suspicious.
Who the hell are you anyways?

What about the new Ironman, the genious black teen Riri Williams?

ITS NOT W BOT YOU MORON....

WE

Read manga instead. I'll always shill Altair no Shoukoku for anyone interested in reading something that promotes dedicating your life to your country, respecting traditions, and ambition.

thats why some comics are 18 + age retricted... right ? because they were made for kids ?

suicideboys.bandcamp.com/track/a-death-in-the-ocean-would-be-beautiful

Reminder that Red Skull shall save us from degeneracy

>Havent you noticed how everything became pro gay lately ???
No. Sounds like something you might discuss with your psychiatrist

>Implying there is anybody in comics more redpilled than Red Skull

WUZ HEROEZ

Sounds like something a bot would say. :^)
Not saying that you're wrong, just saying it sounds like a welll-done "GEE GUYS HATING NI**ERS IS FUN, RIGHT, SEE I'M ONE OF YOU!" thread to get reactions.

That's like saying Nursery Rhymes for adults.
Sure it's 18+ in the same way Leisure Suit Larry is even though few people older than 16 would actually want to own it.

WUZ

Manchildren

Funny enough, the smartest human in the Marvel universe is a negress, but not that one.
>Marvel claims pic related is smarter than Reed Richards

Alan Scott has been gay for a long while which is pretty dumb

That's an alternate universe where wolverine and Hercules are gay lovers so eh. Wolverine when I last read is dead and replaced with x-23 who is the new wolverine and they've completely ruined her character pic related

what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuqqqqqqq

I guess you could say he's red skulled

>Implying this shouldnt be part of Trumps inauguration speech

itt:everyone gets everything about comics wrong

The GL in this pic is alternate earth, as is the Wolverine one.

The current Green Lantern books are good for the first time in years.

But yeah 95% of comics are shit, but not because of the reasons msot of you guys are saying, it's mainly just due to shitty writing.

HAIL HYDRA

Yeah, they made Alan Scott gay in an attempt to make the book sell. Years ago, in an elseworlds book, that got shitcanned with new52. I stopped caring.

stop reading the comic jew

Superheroes are LITERALLY a Jewish thing

Alrighty then.

thats so fake

This was done like 7 years ago and they erased Jade and Obsidian to do it even though Obsidian was already the token gay hero who actually had original powers. Its like how they replaced the Avengers completely with minorities or made Thor a woman and the original Thor a nobody, except he's now Thorr. Comics ain't worth shit.

Ok Sup Forums what happens here?
Is Africa really just a meme tier ooga booga continent?

Lel Marvel is so fucking cucked. I stopped reading comics past 2010 awhile ago. DC is now fucked as well, but Marvel moreso.

>He still reads the funny pages

How's Hagar the Viking going these days, kid?

Yeah, and how the fuck is some young celtic bitch more knowledgeable and wiser than hundred year old monks who've been working on this magic shit for ages? If it were at least an old hag on the verge of death or an old white/asian guy, then maybe. Honestly these Disney fuckers I swear.

I refuse to believe this is real.

Nope, read issue 1 of Captain America: Steve Rogers
readcomics.tv/captain-america-steve-rogers/chapter-1/9

X-23 was created so guys who are closet gay for Wolverine could jack it to him and not feel gay about it.

Even the comics cucked him beyond belief. Pic-related is just a shoop of what the non-faggy Sup Forumsfags wanted to happen.

Believe it. Look up fat superhero Faith and you'll see its all too real. Marvel is pozzed as fuck.

Not gonna lie I'd fug x23 in the wolverine suit tho

This

> nip comics master race

>2 claws
I'm triggered by how awful that looks

>canada
i'd believe it

I like the foreskins in the oglaf comics hehe

She's supposed to have one on each foot.

Because the term "latinx" was made by a nigger professor. I searched it up a couple years ago when it was making rounds and trying to argue with other beaners on the internet. Also "latino" is (((gender neutral))) in Spanish. People who say it's necessary literally don't understand how Spanish works.

>t.spic

in truth, we are the normies. this feminist shit is comics is there to pander to trannies which are a large portion of their reader base.

Gays have always been around. You're just noticing them more. Wanna tell us anything OP?

Hmmmmmmm

WOW tldr. Fuck that noise. Im sure its gay

Also
>cap saying "fuck"

NO.

Whatever happened to the Trump shit in comics like with Penguin calling for a wall around Gotham and Red Skull after Trump actually won?

>oh no they stole the sidekick invented for the 90's cartoon whatever will i do

>throw on helmet
>hair everywhere
>can't see shit
>crash into a building
how it should have ended

They're the normies because they have the political power and the control of the media.

literally who cares they kill superheroes and bring them back to life all the time this shit can change on a moment's notice

Cripes you'd think you don't look at one every fucken day. Crucify me. I'll take that as a look of curious interest. Vaginas can only do so much

Pls b my gf britbong

She once tried to kill him in the animated series.
She wasnt quite happy to see that the gun was a confetti gun.

>IT'S AN ALTERNATE WORLD
>IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!
the whole reason why they ink this shit is so they can try to sell this sjw shit. it's unforgivable. they've done brilliant work with short-time projects in the past, like "old man wolverine" and "6 ronin". this stuff is banal horseshit

>american comics

full of homos and sjw shits ? no way !
Dredd, scrooge and donald are okay though

You're not making much sense. You left the heart and then act all skittish

Why do they always do this? Why do liberals insist on making entertainment political? Entertainment is supposed the be the one place where people can escape the divide of politics and all laugh together and unite. And then they act surprised when people say they don't like it and stop buying into their media.
Of course, this might not be a political statement by the writers, but I highly doubt that it wasn't.

>what is going on?

Political diversion away from real problems, there is literally no reason for the sudden outcry for lgbt rights other than to distract people.

And usefull idiots who want to be part of a movement ate it up.

Also this

youtube.com/watch?v=G8pPbrbJJQs

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

>dont mess with me or my bull's friends ever again