Thoughts on the use of Colloidal Silver as a health supplement? Thoughts on it's effectiveness...

Thoughts on the use of Colloidal Silver as a health supplement? Thoughts on it's effectiveness? It seems pretty controversial in the (((medical community)))

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NkxhO
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can I vape that shit bro?

This

pic related, i just got that

Never heard of it. What's it supposed to do? Weak OP bro.

Just drink the whole bottle you will be a god

Had an awesome harbor bomber cutting edge doc 20 years ago that made it and used it as a nasal spray. Worked better to clear my chronic sinuses issues then any drug

Lots Of Laughs

dude thats exactly where my mind went. prob because of the dripper bottle

autism, you have autism

Use it conservatively or end up like pic related

"The Superman exists and he's American."

>the medical community
the medical community also supports the addition of fluoride to water and genetic modification of plants. if you're gonna go full retard you can't still trust them

>viral marketing on Sup Forums

go away kike

I understood this reference

It's was origional marketed as "homeopathic remedy" for treating sickness, infection, or disease. It became big in the 90s among groups like Alex Jones types. Some people started saying it was a cure and shit to aids, cancer, ect... Obviously over the top. But now there's a lot of regulations where if you still sell it, you can't advertise any benefits so it just says dietary supplement for emergency or regular use.

I think the idea behind it, is it MAY help you recover from something serious in a pinch or survival situation. It also MAY help you recover from a normal sickness quicker by taking a small amount on a sick day. Like said.

yeah, but it doesn't discount benefits it may have in moderation. You also have to consider that it may mix poorly with other supplements or medication.

Just stick with brain force

joe biggs?

Didn't some faggot turn blue (literally) then die from taking that?

Those smurf niggas you see end up abusing it because it really is good as shit. The trick is to use it sparingly

how is a thread like this not summarily deleted and poster banned within 1 minute?

If there is another board that I should have posted on, I apologize to mods. I just know that the history behind this is quite controversial as it has been banned in countries and highly regulated in the way it's marketed. People make threads with their marijuana and other fringe "supplements" for health use all the time.

>le homeopathic meme

Fuck off bitch nigga

read this thread

archive.is/NkxhO

I was helping rebuild a house with no AC and got a bit of crotch-rot due to being constantly sweaty and wet.

I used some of this on my itchy taint and it helped

Do with that information what you will

why would you think this drivel quackery nonsense would be on topic anywhere?

whenever i feel a cold or something beginning I'll take a little bit. Worked okay so far.

Nothing wrong with it, it's a fantastic dietary supplement and I've been taking it for years. Pic related is me.

Think you belong in (((reddit)))

>Sup Forums

>quackery

yeah ok bud

*zzzz*

Santa are you choking

Oh wait I just realized this is his form before turning into nigger Santa