youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posts Gods amazing creation
>says there is no God

>implying God created this

Not for Germany anyway. So in a way you are correct kraut.

Wasted trips

Our universe is just a simulation created by an extremely advanced civilization.

>Atheist
>Cuck

Are we on the way to become such civilization?

There is no OP

Your newfag is showing.

>amazing creation
99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999994353699991929399999999999999999999999% of the universe is devoid of and hostile to life

The statement 9/11 was done by terrorists is technically true.

Look closer, user

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

biblehub.com/kjv/psalms/14.htm

This was created by the Big Bang, which was a random explosion that happened at the center of the universe that created the universe, before it existed.

Who created Big Bang?

nice

YES, THERE IS.

That is what is amazing. God just made all that as an after thought. "And he made the stars also".

>It's peeerty therfore GAAWD

You don't need to believe in God. Just don't forsake your culture and the values that made your country great.

Many atheists in Europe including the politicians are allowing leftist policies and virtue signalling to fill in the space of their minds that religion would normally occupy and its destroying Europe.

Pantheism my dude. Abrahamic religions with wrinkly sky daddies are for cucks

Got a single fact to back that up?

Actually, this is irrelevant to the existence of the question. Address the question. Protip: you cant.

carbon chauvinists fuck off
space was meant for plasma-based life

and in the future there are things which will happen which will make the universe completely devoid of life. The proverbial "stars he made also" will no longer have an observer.

This universe is absurd and flawed. It is completely random. That is why life is so great; because it is a complete anomaly-- precious and short.

This is why I prefer atheistic philosophy

>guys someone wrote down something, it must be truth

wew lad

>big bum bum was at the center of the universe
It wasn't in the center you dip, you know shit about the big bang, just stop

PRAISE !! HIS NAME IS KEK

Have you not seen what's been going on in Europe?

Also, what facts specifically would you like?

In the future God will burn this all up and make it again. Being a Christian isn't philosophy or a way of life. Its the truth. Something a relativist wouldn't understand.

Ha. You are but a baby.

Christcucks are the most degenerate people on earth. Their one of the few religions which willingly and continuously rejects any sort of scientific notion or education and replaces it with "muh faith." This is why the Middle East was on top of the world in sciences and technology a long long time ago, because the Catholics were fucking over the continent.

>Nothing created the Universe

Very rational position...........

This is actually a strong rebuttal.

OP is logical fallacy.

Still doesn't provide evidence for God though...

Hostile to life 'as we know it'. God is giant, the universe is simply a tiny atom compared to him. He watches us with a microscope just as scientists watch bacteria.

KEK IS JUST ANOTHER CREATION

Tell that to the muslims

Oh wait, you cant

>yeah, but not Islam tho, they're cool. Even though they still throw people off of roofs, burn people alive and stone them to death.
>the guys who made the west the way it is are the most evil.

We don't know what created the universe. But it most likely wasn't a god.

What makes your religion true? Because the Bible says it is?

What about those other religions that say they are true in their "source material" as well? All of those stories in other religions that can be considered "real" just by faith alone. Christianity has just as much legitimate basis as Hinduism

>who
>implying the concept of person or even an object isn't just an idea

accordingtothescriptures.org/prophecy/353prophecies.html

Most gods are derived from an esoteric knowledge about the world and mankind. From that esoteric knowledge the mystery schools began. They initiated those worthy into these schools and red pilled them. They told them real knowledge and crafted allegories and tale that hold the knowledge within. It was all about enlightenment. They created various gods fitting to the attributes of man. And those unknowing of those tales thought of them as myths, grand tales, fables. And so most religions began. But the initiated knew the true meaning, the subtext so to say.

Then the mystery schools got infiltrated and today we see a direct correlation between the elite and their hidden knowledge and hidden fraternities. They stole truth and used it for their benefit.

Thus enter the age of Kek. He is waking people up left and right and we are entering a ne stage of enlightenment

>God exists because degeneracy exists
Kek.

your /leftypol/ is showing

It's thoughts like yours that caused the last century to be bloodier than the 19 preceding it. Thoughts like yours, and countries like yours.

>implying Universe was created

Prophecy, the Bible always finds a way of proving itself in the sciences, archeology, history, morals, ect.

>not knowing history whatsoever
I'd offer up Catholic Europe was more "evil and oppressive" than Early Islamic Middle East.

check'd

Those who view the heavens are without excuse when they say "there is no God".

>plato.stanford.edu/entries/descartes-ontological/

your choice

>simulation created by an extremely advanced civilization.

explain niggers then

>le enlightened yet vague psot

Here's your reply.

A civilization created by...?

Interesting. So you refer to the past more to credit your argument rather than what is actually happening now.

Why is that?

>most likely

give me the %, show me the numbers you've ran

>le smart atheist

Other scriptures and religious followers can offer up the same.

Many religions have incredibly simmiliar stories.

Like how the Egyptian God Horus, predating the times of Christ,had a remarkably similar story as Christ. Almost disturbingly alike.

based leaf

>In the future God will burn this all up and make it again.
This is known?

how?

>universe just existing is plain ridiculous
>god having no maker is just fine

>There is only bait, sage and hide.

>we don't know everything, therefore God
christcucks actually think this

spierdalaj

no it wasn't. It was created after billions of years of trial and error, it still doesn't work perfectly either. In microbe time thats trillions and even possibly googles of time to create that

Goes against your narrative that Islam is objectively bad. Its only considered "bad" (spooks) to outsiders who deem it such, when in reality a muslim comformist is always in good company.

Kinda like how Sup Forums wants to lynch and burn everyone who isnt Christian. Really makes you think

OP made an affirmative claim of knowledge that there is no god

>Horus meme

This shit has been debunked 1000 times. Same with Mithra and all the other gods compared to Christ.

How do you define God? I'm going to assume you mean some sort of sort of eternal metaphysical law that dictates reality and works beyond our limited understanding, as people confined to time and space. If not, then you should.

If you're worried that the concept of God limits humanity's potential, we can and have been mastering what matters to us incredibly well, as humans. But you should admit there is a natural law that can be said to have a 'character', and at the very least 'God' is a great concept of communicating that to the masses.

>implying God is a being and not the absolute that exists outside of our finite perception

You are like a little baby

Well, technically...

>If I call it a meme it legitimizes my argument

but ill take your word for it and ask
>proofs?

The similar floods stories to the Bible across the world should really make you rethink where you think all this points to.

>predated
That is an assumption really and even archeologists admit that. Also I find relating a sun "god" to the actual creator of all the stars amusingly juvenile but maybe the Egyptians were influenced by the Jews. They certainly wrote about the miserable years following after the Jews left. Bitterly.

>claims there's no God
>procedes by posting a picture of his creations

Atheism is the bluest of all pills.

It is easy to 'fulfill prophecy' when you conspire to fabricate it
But is the prophecy legit and what really took place?
Good questions for you.

God defines himself as "I AM". I think we can take away from that one thing. We cannot understand God.

Christianity is the one true religion.

The reddest of all pills isnt a Semitic Religion, friendo.

You'd be surprised. You gotta dig deeper.

>There is no God.
>posts a picture of something god made
good try retard

tl;dr I can't possibly read all that before this thread is archives.

So the entire universe is a living organism. Each star, the nucleus of an atom, each galaxy, a cell. The galaxies we can see from a web, we call it the cosmic web. It is very similar to the structure of a bone. Life as we know it is cancer. We will spread to distant stars, and then to distant galaxies. We will destroy stars for our own benefit, and then galaxies.

I see you posted proof that god did indeed create that galaxy, oh wait no, you posted a meme.

Christianity is for normies and cucks

(Psalm 10:4) 4In his haughtiness, the wicked man makes no investigation; All his thoughts are: “There is no God.”

Well, I don't want lynchings and burnings, so let's get that out of the way.

Secondly, things change and evolve. I will agree, that back then most religions were shit and lead to the persecutions of many. But what's important is NOW.

Because "now" is the time we can work with, rather than speculate semantics at. And now, it is Islam that is currently persecuting many of its own adherents with violence and fear, and causing the most acts of terror in the world.

Christianity has become more peaceful, and is not the evil you claim it to be. You've misplaced that with real evil, for whatever reason. And this lack of faith leads to relativism that eventually leads to apathy, which is what's going on in Europe with the migrant crisis.

Without a strong base in values, things go south fast.

how do you prove the existence of a god who by its very nature has to be seperate and independent of our concept of existence

You can't

There really isn't a difference between god and the simulation theory

youtube.com/watch?v=UAp6KUwEBZs
The Septuagint as well was written before Christ.

So if what you're saying is that Christ just pretended to walk on water, irritate the romans and oral jews, you really need to brush up on your history.

youtube.com/watch?v=fIrZZHC27QQ
youtube.com/watch?v=t8Zb5AhU0eI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ljv4eKEHYD4
youtube.com/watch?v=gHofTmolbi0

>tfw grew up from atheism

This is strange coming from you Muhammad. Are you just angry the german government passed a bill limiting burquas?

>implying kikes aren't satan worshipers
Do you even know where the "Star of David" comes from? Idiot.

What created the universe is God. Can we at least start with that? 'God' is an abstract word, in the Christian context it means Creator. Can we start by settling that whatever created the universe is God?

You forgot the except Allah part, Mohammed. Totally haram

>completely random

-and there goes probability

Atheistic philosophical views are counterintuitive when it comes any biological structure that exist, in addition to probability existing.

Although, I will say that if you're an atheist that believes everything us out of random chance, I'll accept that over nothing has value and everything is made up, as extreme atheist existentialism is moronic.

Dig deeper. He also named them all, they are all of different intensities, they are numbered like the grains of sands of all the oceans, and he placed them all into position and then stretched out the universe.

This was written 3500 years ago.

It's 100% accurate to what we know today with all of our high tech. All the stars are unique. they are uncountably finite in number. And damn if the heavens don't look like they were stretched out very quickly, leaving all of this CBR behind.

Semitic Religion implies Islam,Christiniaty, Judaism. All of which are for normies and have lead to nothing but bloodshed and tyranny.