Why are WhiteFemale/BlackMale relationships pushed so heavily by the Mainstream but WhiteMale/BlackFemale relationships...

Why are WhiteFemale/BlackMale relationships pushed so heavily by the Mainstream but WhiteMale/BlackFemale relationships are bordrline taboo and seemingly strictly forbidden?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/bundleofbrittany/
3.bp.blogspot.com/-n_l3N_8Ge84/VsOjF6KB6GI/AAAAAAAABTo/WNZOaF_Tgjo/s400/AHdAjyu.gif
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isn't it obvious? White men are the enemy and can't be seen enjoying anything or having any kind of happiness. That's why the dynamic only goes one direction.

white men are the enemy
jews are also retarded because BFWM is more common than BMWF
and Hispanics with whites is the largest interracial pairing regardless, so they're fighting a losing battle

Because black women are ugly

Got some sauce on them stats?

I hope both black and white people end up killing each other because of this shit, you're all fucking scum and on the same side of the spectrum.

Women are much more likely to prefer dating their own race. This is because, historically, when a woman got fucked by a member of another tribe, it was wartime rape.

Men will fuck anything with a vagina, as evidenced by any Sup Forums thread that starts out with a picture of a sexy nonwhite woman.

BELIEVE ME GOYIM!

its the age old game. fuck the other groups women.

so its not about black men fucking white women. its white mens women being fucked by black men.

also kek wills it

this sadly

not him, currently dating qt black girl. She was a virgin too, lets me cum inside cause her momma gets plan b. shits cash

shes a qt. i had a black gf who would dress like that....a long time ago....feelsville here i come

I'd impregnate a negress myself if i didn't have to stick around. Let's see some pics of her

black women are fucking disgusting slobs, noit even the media can spin that

no stats for the former just anecdotal
but hispanics with whites is just plain obvious, i think i saw in on pew or something

It's not like nigresses aren't used to men leaving after impregnation.

Is it just me or do all the ww in real mixed couples seem fat?

Because in order to destroy a people you need to control the women, not the men. One man and a million women of the same race could have a million children, but one woman and a million men can only have about twenty children. With every woman they 'get' they further hamper the white race's ability to reproduce.

They're also not used to being impregnated by men with assets a court can seize for support

as fuck yo

Please post more black qts

majority are but for that rare percentage that aren't they tend to aim higher an try and settle for something other than a ghetto ass nigga

What is that kwaii little fucker from?

There are two types of black girls. The uneducated african villager nigger/inner city shitskin, and the actually educated, beautiful nubian princesses.

Granted category 1 is vastly more numerous, but when you find the cutiepies......

Pic one of my current gf's.

got ya covered

>dat flag
so rare I didn't even know you existed

R A R E

Funny since white male x black female have the lowest divorce rate of any race. Black women are literally made for white men to settle down with.

pitching in

Isn't this the nog from Conan the Destroyer?

They do all look alike

And here's another one of my current gf's.

I'm an ass man, and africa is paradise for me.

That is Grace Jones.
And no that's not her. Grace Jones was a pretty famous actress in the 80's -mid 90's.

anotha one

Nigger bitches are ugly

Because women are, genetically speaking, more valuable than men.

White men could fuck all the black women in the world, and it wouldn't affect the white race.

What the white race DOES need, is white wombs. Get in the way of white men impregnating white women, and the race dies. Its as simple as that.

>Lots of attractive black women live near me
>Torn between wanting to impregnate them and wanting my children to look like me
I don't know what to do. Do I keep my race pure or do I pass on my genes?

if this bitch is black, I'm Malcolm fucking X

Rich/attractive black men get with white women

Attractive black women get with attractive/rich white men

Do it. Or you will never know the joy of forcing a sexy black girl into submission by fucking her doggystyle while holding her wrists behind her and pulling her hair, and between her moans of pleasure have her beg you in French to impregnate her.

Shit's cash yo.

re zero mimi

In the real world , WmBf is not taboo...
Just talk to black girls that speak English user.
They are all interested in 'da swirl'

>source
>white Chad sampling many ebony lovelies

fucking fake potato

Just adopt.

>iwn have a personal black maid to make sweet love to
Why live?

I can't even imagine the racial component added to the situation. There's already domination/submission pleasure/pain man/woman.

>Adopt
>Raising another man's child
If I'm going to have children then they're at least going to be mine.

r-racemixing, you say?

>implying you even have to be attractive to pull a nice looking black female if you're white

seriously im an avg joe and if they're black or brown of any race I can pull shit way outta my league

too light, i like em jet black.

Ywn be raised by a black mammy
Why live?

Because white male genes are not to be passed on at all costs.

Because white men within a few generations can break the 1 drop rule and turn kids white.

white women can't.

I swear I came less than 5 seconds after she whimpered that little plea, and filled jer with white man seed.

Then after fucking all night, forced her to a pharmacy to take plan B, because fuck that noise.

Hello reverse brother, black women are incredible bed, I can attest

>marry white woman
>have black chick on the side

Only correct post in this thread.

White male/black female propaganda is pointless if you're trying to ruin white people cause those men will just marry a white woman anyway while also whitening the black gene pool.

Well I guess black women are an exception because they have so many fucking STD's, that's another way to destroy a race.

non-black facial features on black women is sexy as fuck

Sup Forums approved

whats with all the racemixing threads today
stop posting these chocolate temptresses

Because white men are evil.

>Marrying someone just to fuck other women
What's the point of getting married in the first place then?

You can do both.
Have a kid that's your own if it makes you feel any better.

You should watch Lakeview Terrace, its about a black man played by Samuel Jackson who's new neighbors is a white man and a black woman.

This is Sup Forums, the word Blacked has appeared here 19,000 times.

who dis qt?

yes, gas stoves are bro-tier.

electric ranges suck

because it's made by white liberals virtue signaling about how progressive and non-racist they are, and since they're trying to rebel against white racism they show they're ok with WhiteFemale/BlackMale since that's what white racists get most mad about

also a lot of liberals have gotten so mental that they're well beyond just saying we're for equality in all relationships but WhiteMale/BlackFemale is abusing social power or some bullshit, I remember once reading a black womans article about how a white chad hit on her and she found him hot but then remembered that he has white privilege and it would be an abusive relationship or some such autism so she had to reject him to not promote white supremacy

>WhiteMale/BlackFemale relationships are bordrline taboo

Because that pairing existed during slavery.

What are you faggots talking about?

That new movie about black women in NASA has one of the characters lusting after white cock.

Walking Dead had two white male black female couples

instagram.com/bundleofbrittany/

Because people begrudingly accept WM BF, but every piece of evidence we have says White female black male relationships end up very poorly, so the media needs to step in to propaganda the problem away.

Also there is the classic Jim Carrey movie Ace Ventura when nature calls where he takes the virginity of the african princess.

>implying you'll ever get an attractive black girl friend
>implying you'll ever get an attractive white girl friend
>implying you'll ever get an attractive Asian girl friend
>implying you'll ever get an attractive Latino girl friend
>implying you'll ever get an attractive girl friend
>implying you'll ever get a girl friend

Bumble Tuna

I'm old enough to remember Grace Jones assaulting Russell Harty on his TV show. Her brilliant song "slave to the rhythm" James bond appearance and bizarre Citroën advert. I was only 9-10 but that tall nigger bitches awoke something in my loins

God fucking damnit I love black women so much. I hate nigger men but I love niggress women. My hate of black males just makes my love for black females even better because it means I am cucking the niggers. I am the white bull.

Kek. Chang I've fucked many asian girls before. How does it feel to know my White Australian penis has been in many chink pussies before?

I would date a black girl if she dressed like that for me everyday 2bh. Submissive black maids are unironically my fetish.

shikaka

WHY IS THIS SO ATTRACTIVE TO ME???
Senpai, I'm 21 and starting to really feel the whole GOTTA MAKE BABIES thingy. BLACK WHITE IDGAF Gotta make em

Would you make her call you "mastah" as you plow her?

>tfw you missed out on being a slave owner
>you will never live in a slave state during the golden age of slavery

REEEE FUCKING WHY!?

Fucking stupid progressivist shits! I really want my own black slave girl. I'd treat her real nice and give her plenty of cute and lewd outfits to wear while she cleans my house and white cock.

Black girls are better off being a slave to a benevolent white master than being alone in the world or being abused by a nigger husband, or being enslaved by the arabs who were much crueler than white slave owners. Black girls belong to white males.

3.bp.blogspot.com/-n_l3N_8Ge84/VsOjF6KB6GI/AAAAAAAABTo/WNZOaF_Tgjo/s400/AHdAjyu.gif

There was a black woman white man couple in Shameless, first episode

No she wouldn't be allowed to talk like a nigger. She'd be super educated but yeah she'd get heavily plowed many times a day because just seeing women dressed like that makes me raging hard

I live in Georgia, used to live in a plantation-style house build over 100 years ago. I would walk around and imagine where the slave entrance used to be, which rooms were used for disciplining them, etc. I fucking love the South.

>Black people in Australia

Wew lad

White Devils deserve nothing but death

This. It's amazing so few understand this concept. A womb is taken off the market for 9 months and then for a further amount of time (depending on how long the mother breast feeds) the mother has a vastly reduced potential for pregnancy.

You're talking a year at least on average for a woman to get back on the market. If the women of your race are getting knocked up by another race is vastly reduces the speed as which your race can replace itself. This is exactly why white men fucking other races isn't degenerate (although it is still pretty disgusting) and is a type of racial warfare, but white women getting knocked up by other races is the literal definition of race traitor and is genetic suicide.

thats a man

LOOK OUT IT'S AN AIDS MACHINE

Just fucking move to West Africa already. Being white with a bit of money is like slavery in everything but name. Force fuck, discipline, dress her up, make her cook and clean, and all you have to do is put a roof over her head while she is still pleasing to you.

Did this nig confused four beasts of daniel with four horsemen?

Black women are for fucking and maybe dating, NOT for marriage and children

>yes goyim the white man is responsible for the world's ills!

>>AIDS machine
>>a man

Just kys, you leafy cuckdiva. You can't please a real woman.