What the fuck is going on in Antarctica?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined
youtube.com/watch?v=RisWH8iMLdE
admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing goy, move along

they're just preparing the next global warming scare. i wouldn't worry about it.

prince with some actor

>What the fuck is going on in Antarctica?

Imagine if planet x comes by and makes the new south pole around Mexico. Antartica would be were Africa is and open for business.

Just my guess. Lambright here.

Forum sliding
Never mind Trump not actually draining the swamp

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

i told you faggots it had thawed at some point . penguins going bald and the southern hemisphere doesnt have winter. chile is real close to antartica and it is never cold in chile

its just ice, extreme cold, stormwinds and lots of emperor penguins

>and makes the new south pole around Mexico. Antartica would be were Africa is and open for business.

And we would be fucked. United States of Antarctica when?

they don't want us to know that South America and Antarctica were connected...But why?

how does he stay warm in those blue jeans?

DELETE THIS GOYIM

move along goyim

These people look cold (they dont)

preddy frozen goyim

Can we meme nibiru into existance?
Let's try

Nothing you could understand.

Read Deception Point if you want the real redpill

It is getting hawt.

Summer.

>it's the only planet we've got
Doesn't have to be.

If Trump doesn't do what he said he would do, kek will punish him.

Watch it "mummy".

Some sort of ritualistic infant sacrifice. After pizzagate I have no interest in being friendly with my fellow man. I cannot trust anyone anymore.

Long johns, also looks like a warm summer day

Dont let them demoralize you

>Symbolic robe of white

That is where the enemy of man resides

After his experiances Admiral Byrd was silenced and then killed.

This is what happened to his son.
articles.orlandosentinel.com/1988-10-09/news/0070310096_1_richard-byrd-evelyn-byrd-byrd-joined

Seems they knew to much.

>experiances
oops

I need nationalism. What's the point of living on this earth if I despise everyone, even people from my own race? Our leaders are satanic pedos and there's nothing we can do about it.

You make yourself look like a moron if you actually think there are pyramids in Antarctica

nazi scientists and hitler live in new swabia where they conduct alium experiments and inter dimensional travel

Anyone want to put all of our money together and buy a boat in South america and go to Antarctica? Boat & plenty of food and supplies we'd be gud

>Don is actualy Bran The Builder

>deebly goncerned :DDD

Something is wrong with Antarctica guys. I don't know what it is but I can feel it on my bones.

There's a military blockade around Antarctica. You'd be stopped by the patrols and forced to turn around. You're not allowed onto Antarctica without clearance.

I mean technically you can manage to sneak in, but it wouldn't be worth it to go to Guantanamo for it.

not a lot

coincidence?

Wh do you think they don't want global warming to melt the ice away? What's hiding underneath the ice in Antartica?

WE

t͎̪͚̪̲̬h̵̶͖͉̩ȩ̗̬̟̤̝̺͖̕̕ ̧̤̭͓͕͕̣̺̮̺̀ớ͚̺̰l̮̪̬̹͙̩̞͞ḑ̯̰͉̣̫̤̞͎͜ ̸̷̲̫o̮͔̩̠͘͠ͅṉ̛̦͕͘e̦̤̬s͏̖̯̘̼̭ ̬̮a̤͓̣̻̰͍̦͡w̢̜̹͢a̰͇̼̳̭͚̘̹͢k҉͙̱̯̗̻̪͝e̠͇͚n̩̭̠̥͖!̮̣

>magnetic poles make it cold
holy fuck how stupid are you?

oh f- that's the Titor crest. DELETE THIS

Also OP, how about Kate Upton without photoshop?

pic related

Damn is it really 20C?
Where were these temperatures for my summer?

People sail there all the time on pleasurecraft out of Argentina. Stop spreading bullshit.

t. Boater.

How do I get that job as the pope's personal easel?

This is from the thing

>thinking they would let some pleb boater see the cool stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=RisWH8iMLdE

fiction imitates reality

art imitates life
life imitates art

Ice and rocks, senpai.
Sometimes moss and grass in the summer.

antarctica is beautiful. majestic.

spill the fucking beans! im looking at the Holy of Holies right?

Why would you think there is anything weird going on in Antarctica?

Looks hot

penguin rapes
ayylmao rapes
secret nazi base tours

Holy shit Blizzard finally released a new expansion where Antarctica heats up and a new continent opens up for exploration

admiralbyrddiary.com/AdmiralByrdDiary/index.php

There are super rare flags that post from here sometimes.

kek, how wild would it be tho if something happened where antartica became livable without some world ending climate event happening

Antarctica is the frozen over garden of eden where god spawned what we know today as the white race.. later satan created the negroid in africa and the jew bastards want to keep this a secret caus they are not pure and will be killed in the rapture

I want to shitpost on her titor crest if nawmene