Alt-right thread

Who else fucking proud to be part of this movement?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZunkuitQ3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its shit.

*tips fedora*

>>>/reddit/

Anyone who calls themself "Alt-Right" is a retard.

Shills get out. If you identify as alt right kys

No one here is alt-right. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit

itt alt rightists in denial
the alt right is not something you choose to join, it's a cultural and generational thing and Sup Forums is its core

You see, you are looking at the alt-right from a liberal perspective. You think you expose the hypocrisy of the alt-right, when a major part of the ideas which make up the alt-right is that hyper-individualism and the emphasis on the self is a failed idea, and the individual should rather identify with their people and work for the interest of their nation.

Hail the Alt-Right
Hail our leader!
Hail Richard Spencer!

youtube.com/watch?v=oZunkuitQ3A

Tfw Normies fear our memes more than ISIS

y

When Hillary Clinton made a speech denouncing the Alt-Right, everyone here acted as if it was an action against this board. I am not sure if all of ya'll are just really new, or if your memory is extremely short, but a significant portion of the board identified as Alt-Right as short as a few months ago.

kek

>average alt-righter Sup Forumstard trump supporter

The alt right was invented by the (((media))) to categorize and by extension slander anyone who is right-leaning but does not identify as a mainstream conservative/Republican. By buying into it you're playing right into (((their))) hands.

No, we were just watching to see if she'd mention Sup Forums. "Alt-right" is a Jewish label.

STOP TRYING TO LABEL ME

I DON'T CONFORM TO YOUR IDEA OF MY SELF

We only thought it was funny that she was calling out Pepe. That's it. Most of us likely never even heard the term "alt-right" before.

So you're saying there are certain characteristics of a thing and thus denying our right to self-identity? Bigot.

kill yourselves you pathetic virgins

Call the alt-right nazis! that will surely stop them!

Yeah, no.
I was introduced to the term through this board almost a year ago.

1 post by this ID

The term "Alt-Right" was created by Richard Spencer to describe a racial aware right.

I didn't say you, now did I?

I'm sure one or two of the people have used the term before. But the vast majority of us hadn't.

kys

Violence does not, but power does.

I mean, it sounds fucking edgy, but it's true. The reason the situation got so messy was because those in power were absolute cucks that allowed a foreign culture invade and dominate our own. Muslims, Blacks and Jews are all utterly ruthless and unemphatic towards anyone but their own - they'll always ruthlessly and selfishly act on their own best interests, while we're the only ones indoctrinated into believing it's a bad thing. That's why we're now being dominated in our own lands.

There is a place for a peaceful existence uninterrupted by the brute harshness of reality, but only when that existence is protected with force.

No, the term was through around regularly enough on this board that I devoted a significant portion of time to investigate it.

Fuck off Breitbart

Some of that stuff isn't wrong tho. As long as it's not edge-fueled, the views are pretty solid.

sieg heil

I like the alt-right but since the JQ is retarded i dont call myself that

Have you read The Culture of Critic series?

not buying it but if you have an audio book somewhere available ill give it a try

Yes

We have changed history by telling the truth

I'm alt-right.

Nobody causes more massive triggering than the alt-right, plus white people are getting woke. I'll never get tired of winning.