APOLOGIZE!

APOLOGIZE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu13Mmfxctc
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

For what? Leaving survivors?

We should have finished the job. Think how much better the world could have been.

Armenian genocide

i'm sorry you can't post sources

Why? It's the equivalent of stepping on cockroaches

For being number 1?

>Illegal Immigrants: 12000

I'm sorry that your bloodline wasn't eliminated as well, fambalam.

FPBP

>native americans 82mil
is this real

Could the land mass that is the United States really support 80 million hunt gatherers?

M-M-M-MONSTER KILL

>Native Americans: 82,152,000

>while you quietly ignore the upwards of 80 million Hindus killed by Muslims, as well as the countless people who have suffered under Islam.

Everyday I hope more and more that the world eradicates Islam.

Achievement Unlocked

yeah america, apologize for not murdering more mudslimes...

FPBP

No

I'm sorry...we're so FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

SUCK A KEG OF COCKS TURK ROACH MUDSLIME SCUM AHAHAHAHAHHA

WTF? 15y and counting and a measily 2M muzzies. Eagle, better step up! Make the coming years count!
>Also where the fuck is Africa? Those people have been breading there for ages.

>500,000 Japanese killed in Hiroshima and Nagasaki

Top estimates are around 225,000

This

the US didnt kill the majority of the native americans english settlers did

>muslims
We are trying to up it, give us time please.

>Native americans
95% where dead before the US became a country. The most extreme number you could attribute to the US would be around 500,000

>Japanese
250,000 tops, plus they started it

>enemies in war
We wish, you can't count all of ww2 deaths for our score, most of the actual kills go to Russia. We might get 5 million

>Criminals
Need to kill more

>African slaves
thats for the total diaspora, less than 10% went to the US. So Cuba, Haiti, Brazil, etc. or their colonial powers would get the bulk of those deaths.

>murder
way too high, but so what, we are trying to stop murders after all

>Illegals
It's not our fault Paco didn't pack enough aqua and got his bones picked by a vulture, stay in your own country and you won't die in a fucking desert.

I feel like we could of done better. Especially in the illegal immigrant department.

>Eighty million natives.

Good to know your full of shit. If you weren't, you'd realize what an absurd population density these numbers are claiming for an uncivilized population.

Pic related is estimated population density under optimal conditions, which most of the North American continent is not.

Sick my nut turkey nigger

Every Japanese death in ww2 was justified. To argue otherwise is idiotic. Imperial Japan was barbaric, and they deserved everything they got. Had the Americans actually invaded Japan millions would have died because the fanatical Japanese wouldn't have surrendered. Two bombs quickly ended the war. We can debate morality all day. It changes nothing, and millions more were saved.

>T*rkroach mad he didn't get high score

jej

left out 600,000 from the civil war, bigot

We are trying, we will work harder Mr. Waffleman.

>82 million natives

>Muslims
Earned it for being terrorists
>Natives
Spain did it.
>Japanese with nukes
Prevented further loss of life for both US and Japanese citizens
>Enemies in war
Literally no problem
>Criminal Executions
Literally no problem
>African slaves
Weren't intentional killings generally. Slaves were expensive farm equipment at the time; it'd be like destroying a 10 million dollar tractor now.
>Murder
Mostly by narcos
>Illegal immigrants
If they didn't come here illegally they wouldn't get killed, would they?

Deathmatch isn't over yet. You don't like it, disconnect from the game.

Not nearly enough.

nope, smallpox brought by the earliest explorers to the Americas in the late 1500s did. They were spanish and portugese etc.

English didn't arrive till over 100 years later. By the time the Pilgrims landed, smallpox had wiped out 78-98% of 'native' americans (the migrated asians that migrated to the americas). Almost nobody home by the time the English arrived.

FPBP

You make us proud, user.

Sure if you count all deaths from European disease and colonialism since 1492

Fixed it

No, check my digits:
Basically, large tracts of the west (Mohave Desert, Rocky Mountains, Great Basin) are going to provide little for a hunter-gatherer or early agricultural society, and much of the Great Plains are basically useless without heading or cultivation methods far better than anything the natives ever managed.

FPBP

based burger

I'M SORRY!!
we will try harder in the future.

come on bros, we can get those numbers up where they should be!

surely we can at least put a couple zeros on "illegal Immigrants" before the next judging period ends!

>Illegal Immigrants only 12k

Sorry for having such a low number, I'm sure Trump will fix that.

You're right, that is a horrendously low score.

Figures, we haven't really properly genocided anyone since the Native Americans and that ended over a century ago in any significant numbers.

How much has communism killed?

they all deserved it

B-but that wasn't real communism!

needs more muslims

>destroy an entire continent
>dude why do they hate us lol

Stfu you bloody idiot!
If America apologises for middle east meddling then we'll have to for colonialism!
-Expat out!-

I'm sorry.

>russki bombs aleppo. Russki is ebil!1!1!

WE NEED TO KILL MORE

WW3 WHEN? MORE BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

This

fpbp

/thread

our score card could be better. TRUMP SUPER SIZE THIS LIST!!!

I'm fine with this but that Native American figure is dead wrong. The Spanish and Portuguese had already killed off like 90% of the natives and had raped a new mongrelized race into existence by the time America was founded.

>only 500,000 by nukes
>nukes
>the most destructive weapon of all time
>only 500,000
Time to step up our game boys.

We apologize, from now on we will try harder to hit those quotas.

It's time for you guys to finish the job.

Get rid of this anime cancer.

FPBP

Shut up, mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eu13Mmfxctc
Thanks doc!
;-)

you forgot the 500,000 of ourselves we shot

!!!!
Do not reply to established CTR template spam.
We are being slid because a major Obama donor and partial author of the Tranny Bathroom Plan has been outed as a child rapist.
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/

"Anime is a prime example of why two nukes just wasn't enough"
-Nick Levasseur, New Hampshire State Representative

fpbp

Yes, but not because America. Europeans brought disease, which killed most of that number. We still killed a good amount of them, but disease is responsible for most of that.

god bless america

>82 million native Americans

Wat?

True Murican Hero

you're next, cunt

holy fuck 10/10 fpbp /thread

>Illegal Immigrants
only 12k? man we need to pump that up 2 million or bust

If the Earth is 4 times bigger than the Moon, how come it looks the same as the Moon seen from Earth?

Thats called a good start.

>Muslims
>Started shit with us first
>Injuns
>Started shit with us first, overwhelming majority died of disease before we ever even saw them
>Japs
>They started shit with us first
>War casualties
>Who gives a fuck about our enemies? And why are mudslimes, Japs, and redskins counted twice?
>Criminal executions
>Well, maybe if they weren't violent criminals they wouldn't have been executed, ever think of that?
>African slaves
>We didn't KILL our slaves, dumbshit
>Murder
>Nearly all committed by niggers and spics
>Wetbacks
>Nearly all murdered by their fellow spics, and who gives a shit about foreign invaders getting knifed by their fellow beaners? Maybe they should have stayed home
>A fucking Turkroach demanding another country apologize for killing people
>Let's talk about those Arminians, Assyrians, Greeks, Kurds, Christians, and others you genocided in the last century or so, you greasy, fez-wearing little shit

didn't you know? european settlers deliberately coughed on the native tribes to infect them, hence an intentional mass murder.

This and checked

Looks like we need to start increasing that Illegal Immigrants number!

Where are you getting your information from?

Damn straight. They don't give a shit about 'victims', they're just mad because we're winners and they suck. They'd have done all the exact same shit, worse even, and never once felt sorry.