You guise better stop with fake news. Pope Francis is getting mad about it

You guise better stop with fake news. Pope Francis is getting mad about it.

reuters.com/article/us-pope-media-idUSKBN13W1TU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/
onepeterfive.com/like-bad-penny-st-malachy-prophecy/
barnhardt.biz/2016/06/19/vocem-alienorum-the-voice-of-antipope-francis-bergoglio-is-the-voice-of-a-stranger/
youtube.com/watch?v=v0yYb_pSDZs
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/11/16/cardinal-burke-we-will-make-formal-act-of-correction-if-the-pope-doesnt-make-amoris-clarification/
webm.land/w/uMWw/
reuters.com/article/us-pope-media-idUSKBN13W1TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the worst pope in history.

I fucking hate this guy. Seriously considering converting because of this faggot.

>opinions of popes, rabbis or mullas on "child rape" news

*tips kiddies*

mass conversion to eastern orthodox when?

Pope tells you to stop investigating pizza gate. It's fake news. It's a sin.

Nobody takes the communist Pope seriously

I love how everything in this timeline now becomes an instant meme with a lifespan of like two weeks. Wtf is going to happen in January, guys?

wow the (((catholic church))) trying to cover up child abuse and saturn worship?????? im shocked!

>I only trust the MSM if it suits my narrative

Stop with the disinfo campaign Protestcucks

Pope Francis is cucked by the OIC. He's a faggot enabler, and an indirect supporter of ISIS.

Just put your faith in Jesus and forget all the organizations. The seat of Rome is corrupted.
There's only one name that saves and its not Roman Catholic or protestant or Lutheran or any of that shit its Jesus Christ.

Francis is not the Pope. Francis is the Anti-Pope. German Pope was forcefully removed from power for offending the muslims. The OIC got him removed, and we have this tool of a pope in charge.

THIS

>Francis is not the Pope. Francis is the Anti-Pope.

this is just an opinion until proven otherwise

you don't need the church potato bro, God is inside you.
We are always connected to God no matter how corrupted the church is today.

we must endure

Nah Protestantism is the way to go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

Funny you should mention that.

>LARPing to a same shit
Im ok with this

>Protestcucks are in charge of any thing

comedonchisciotte.org/la-grande-fragilita-di-papa-bergoglio-dopo-la-sconfitta-di-hillary-clinton-e-di-george-soros/

CATHOLICS! ITALIANS!

We are in great despair! Under siege by Islam we search help in the Church but Pope Francis seems deaf to our cry! We've been wondering "Is he the legitimate Pope?" Well brothers things are worst than we could imagine!

The Pope is not legitimate! He is truly a plant of Soros and the Obama administration!

The proofs are in this analysis, unfortunately it's in Italian so I'm asking for help to translate it for our brothers outside of Italy. But for everyone to see here is a mail send from John Podesta to Sandy Newman:
>“Newman: There needs to be a Catholic Spring, in which Catholics themselves demand the end of a middle ages dictatorship and the beginning of a little democracy and respect for gender equality in the Catholic church. (…) Podesta: We created Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good to organize for a moment like this. But I think it lacks the leadership to do so now. Likewise Catholics United. Like most Spring movements, I think this one will have to be bottom up”.

This, all day every day. Praise Christ, feels so good to open your heart to God.

after the real pope stepped down to allow room for the false pope st peters was struck by lightning

oh oh I can link websites too

onepeterfive.com/like-bad-penny-st-malachy-prophecy/

It's in the papal prophecies. Look it up. This Pope was to be the last before the end of the church.

he's not even the legitimate pope

hmm...

barnhardt.biz/2016/06/19/vocem-alienorum-the-voice-of-antipope-francis-bergoglio-is-the-voice-of-a-stranger/

Transfer of authority via lightning?

>believing in religion in CURRENT YEAR

they said we would be deceived
it could be possible

I think you're all forgetting that God gave us this pope. You don't think God screwed up, do you?

This guy is a nigger foot licking cuck

>giving a fuck about what the pope has to say

He didn't screw up. The prophecies said the church would bring in an anti Pope qnd be destroyed with this very Pope. It all has to happen. One only has to recognize it.

He too like C heese P izza, what's wrong with that?

youtube.com/watch?v=v0yYb_pSDZs

he gave us the information in revelations to be redpilled and not get fooled its playing out the way it was meant to play out why I don't know but thats my understanding

>God gave us the pope

So you are defending your churches biggest mistake? So is the Catholic church shit, or is your God shit?

>some literal who writes an email to Podesta with his liberal hopes
>hurr durr it's the end
Are you retarded?

>converting because you don't like one Pope

The Church is eternal. Popes come and go. When Robert Sarah becomes Pope you'll feel awfully silly.

>he thinks the catholic church isn't a scam

I-I hate to tell you user, but the cardinals elect the pope...and this one was elected because the based SS-emperor pope wanted to legitimize the far right hardliner groups of the church.

So if the church isn't destroyed, are you going to realize that this is a real pope and feel stupid for spreading lies about the Lord's pope?

outline of bolt looks like a merchant

Some plebs actually believe this universe's creator is intimately knowledgeable about and in direct control off the inner-workings of some insignificant apes on a tiny pebble in the sea of matter

Of course the cardinals elect the pope... according to God's will. Duh.

my god it does

>some insignificant ape
speak for yourself

Is this bait?

>sea of matter
nice cosmology you got there double nigger

>Do not bear false witness
WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY IS SAYING THIS SHIT THIS IS CRAZY NEVER BEFORE HAS A CHRISTIAN EVER SAID THIS I AM SHOCKED SHOCKED SHOCKED

You're all spastics.

>buttblasted dogmatists

>insignificant apes

Not an atheist buddy. Also that "in tha face of tha huge universe we are insignififant fucks" attitude is degenerate for the simple reason that we actually are the ants on the anthill.

>Cat-hole-lick shit-talking his protestant betters
>It's fucking Failpenes, no less
Silence yourself, colony.

Never you slavic trash

Amen.

I meant from god's perspective

Obviously it's significant to us, dipshit

Francis is the Evil Pope of legend.

not an argument

they only want an excuse to attack the Church like rapacious demons. They don't give a shit what the Pope says, all that matters is to attack Catholicism because they hate it, as they hate the truth.

>he thinks his star-dust vague techno-philosophy of life as something insignificant isn't a secular dogma
how cute

It's totally unexpected!

there are probably tens of thousands of sentient life forms in this galaxy alone

do you really buy the premise that the last papal college went according to god's precise will?

If you were some god and created a ball with a bunch of lads and stuff on it - would you think of it as insignificant or whatch what they were doing at least from time to time? Would they be insignificant to you?

Jesuit shills

Have you read the article?
Pope Francis have been repeating every step Obama made.
Also he has pushed for a deism that has nothing to do with Catholicism and is a stamp of masonry.

o shit

I'd think "cool", maybe knock up one of their womyns 2000 years ago for the lulz

would I make sure they elected the pope that I preferred every 1-5 years or so? Would I write thousands of pages of dogma and dictate them through a series of increasingly old, white, pedophilic men?

probably not

>there are probably tens of thousands of sentient life forms in this galaxy alone
Probably...very ironic of you to use that word

>do you really buy the premise that the last papal college went according to god's precise will?
Everything always goes according to God's will. The reason why your existence is supported in this very moment is because God wills it. I don't expect a vain materialist like you to understand.

>comedonchisciotte
smetti di leggere siti che ti riempiono la testa di merda e disinformazione

>risk becoming like people who have a morbid fascination with excrement

How's the LGBTQ community reacting to this hate speech?

I just don't buy the premise that god is omnipotent

nor that he speaks to us through the religions of man

I am so tired of shit shit. Why are atheists so childish? Do you really think God gives a shit about what you wish he were like?
>i-it hurts my feelings that God is omnipotent
>i-it h-hurts my feelings that he told us homosexuality is immortal
>t-t-therefore he doesn't exist!!!
grow the fuck up

*this shit

*immoral

Something tells me Podesta is a fan of this guy.

Did any of you autistic faggots read the article? He's calling journalists scat-fetishists to their faces. Reuters was the one that started talking about Trump and Pizzagate, not the Pope.

There's plenty of real shit to complain about, don't waste time on media lies.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/11/16/cardinal-burke-we-will-make-formal-act-of-correction-if-the-pope-doesnt-make-amoris-clarification/

>Earth has had life for 3 billion years
>Earth has had animals for 500,000,000 years
>Earth has had civilization for 10,000 years
>Earth has had proper science for about 300 years
>Earth is not guaranteed to maintain civilization for very long

If civilization lasts another 10,000 years (not actually that likely) and then disappears without getting out of the Solar System, Earth will have been home to a scientific species for 0.002% of its animal-bearing period. As it stands and until proven otherwise, civilization is a momentary spark that is just as likely to go out as start a fire. Other planets quite likely have things roughly resembling plants and animals. There's no reason to expect they have anything that can build cities.

Seems already destroyed to me. Carrying on in name only doeent mean anything.

I think it's funny you're calling me an atheist even though i believe in god

No, you believe in your own personal god based on your whims and feelings. You basically elevate yourself above God, thus rejecting him. You said yourself that you don't believe God is omnipotent, which is impossible otherwise he wouldn't be God. Look, you are full of shit user, someone has to tell you. It's quite obvious nobody ever sat down and told you that your "spirituality" is just a way for you to feel good about not accepting the Way, the Truth and the Life as it was given to us so that we could be saved

webm.land/w/uMWw/

>my god is the RIGHT GOD, and you're an atheist if you don't believe in MY god

wewlad
e
w
l
a
d

he's everyone's God, even YOURS! The difference between me and you is that I didn't create my God out of what I want to be true. I simply accepted him as he revealed himself to us.

webm.land/w/uMWw/

>using prophecies (God only knows which ones) to guide your faith
what a fucking faggot

>I-I'm enlightened
>I can totally fap to my little Pony and fuck other men!!! My god allows it!
*tips fedora*

>Mexican
>slavic
Holy shit Burger education really is that bad.

For some reason idiots on here think fake news=alternative, non-mainstream news sources.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense can tell that Pope Francis is talking about untrue stories.

Hasn't started any wars.

>pope is infallible because he was chosen by god
>proselytizes on Sup Forums

kill yourself you blue pilled catholic cuck

Worst Pepe Ever

>>pope is infallible because he was chosen by god
we're all chosen by God

>proselytize
not really, simply stating the truth. You don't like to hear it, I know, because you are a reprobate, but I'm going to repeat it over and over until the day I day and there's nothing you can do about it

>kill yourself you blue pilled catholic cuck
ebin buzzwords and memes. Repent! MEMENTO MORI

Amen.

>The seat of Rome is corrupted.
Matthew 16:18

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*slurps*

im soooooooooooooooooo sorrry big strong dark man!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

*succ*

im sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

>muh personal jesus
Matthew 7:21

>reuters.com/article/us-pope-media-idUSKBN13W1TU

What did he say in the actual article that made you think he was talking about "fake news" or 'us guys'?

In fact, the liberal press is guilty of what he is talking about; and he would know, many of his predecessors have been the victims of its ferocious defamation vitriol. Presently the strategy seems to be just cherry pick the Pope's apparent left-leaning statements, sensationalize and exaggerate them and ignore everything else.

The Pope said nothing about "fake news."

And he's right. If you spend 24/7 on vitriol - as the MSM is learning to its own self-destruction - people start to tune out and turn you off.

He's advocating for journalistic integrity.