Give me ONE reason why marijuana should not be legalized Sup Forums

Give me ONE reason why marijuana should not be legalized Sup Forums.

It's degenerate

Because it makes Californians move to your beautiful state and ruin it leaf

DUDE WEED LMAO
U
D
E

W
E
E
D

L
M
A
O

Taxes are theft.

It enslaves its users into defending its use

Homeless people need to suffer. Get a job fucking hobos. Tax dollars are not for you!

Taxing potheads to pay for homeless people is pretty much junkie social security.

because how else can you give the mexicans and negros arbitrary minimals to escalate their sentence into life for doing nothing wrong ?

We can't just very well make being mexican or a negro against the law now can we.......??

Why is Colorado still filled with homeless scum then?

it makes babby republican jesus cry

Except the taxes havent been used for the schools.
The administration used it for themselves. The teachers havent seen a dime of it

jill stein and clinton pals gunna politikkk

this, most of the middle and high income people are leaving the suburbs too, shits gonna sink.

Complete bullshit, I'm living in Denver right now and there are homeless people everywhere. I've never seen so many in one city before they need to enact mandatory gassings

R E D D I T
E
D
D
I
T

>an inanimate object can enslave people

Do guns kill people too faggot?

If i want social security i will buy insurance. Get away from me with your extortion under the barrel of the gun.

Its a good question. I mean I'd say the weather, but it's pretty cold in the winter for the most part. THey would be much better off in California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas etc etc...

Go away homeless.

I hate weed and I think it's degenerate but I'm all for legalization.
Reason being that I hate weed culture even more, with the legalization of weed the culture loses its appeal and they move onto something else, hopefully heroin so that in 5 years or so the problem fixes itself.

MOST (but not all) people who oppose pot were the fucking losers in school who were bullied by chads who smoked pot. so they relate the two

the taxing makes it fuck ass expensive. Go to hell if you think im paying more than 45$ for my 8th.
Legalize yes, taxation no.

implying us commiefornians are going to leave New Amsterdam for your expensive shitty weed.

>Colorado is full of homeless scum
Yes, OP's picture is misleading. They demolished many of the homeless shelters downtown because of their land value to build high priced housing for hipster faggots. They are now using money to build "new" ones elsewhere

>Russian life expectancy 64 years
>Full social security benefits at 67 years

Don't worry about it Russbro.

IMO weed should be legal,but only for people who have a legitimate job that can pay for it.

not an argument

For the current situation in the US I support legalization, because it will reduce drug traffic from the cartels here. However cartels mainly sell meth now, so I believe that should also be legalized. Making a law to not possess or sell these drugs isn't going to stop the people who are already doing both. The cartels won't have a drug market here. There is a consequence for this though, a black market of these drugs being sold to underage teens. This happens already with alcohol, you cannot stop anything. Likewise Mexico needs to get rid of gun restrictions. Those arguments such as "it cures cancer" and "non-addidictive" can go kill themselves.

Good thing they are able to afford homeless shelters so they have somewhere to home all the future marijuana junkies all strung out on weed.

Because my gang will lose money.

>Counter

half of kids born testing positive for pot

revenue wasted into regulating new industy