Thanks for taking me out to lunch, user

>Thanks for taking me out to lunch, user.
>Who did you vote for again? Surely not that racist bigoted orange.
Sup Forums...what do you say to save the date?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/theblackhannahmontana/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I voted for david duke, please humiliate me, slap me, trample me and make eat your delicious chocolate ass while you fart, my ebony princess.

Implying I would ever go out on a date with a nigger

>implying i'd be dating the embodiment of darkness

> Paying for some ugly niggers food.

>uhh ew. You're gross
NOW WHAT Sup Forums? SHE'S GROSSED OUT BY YOU AND THIS IS THE GIRL FROM POLITICS 101 AT YOUR LOW END COLLEGE YOU COULD BARELY AFFORD THAT YOU'VE WANTED TO ASK OUT ALL SEMESTER.

your skin is literally the color of shit how the fuck am i even on a date with you

I voted for your kind, who was it again...

Ah yes, Harambe!

What the shit shes so dark. That bitch is like 1 minute past 11:59

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

AY YO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
YOU GONNA EAT ALL O DAT??

Found the racists.
>pic related. It's you.

-Proceed to do nazi salute and goose-stump in order to attempt her to actually submit me-

gimme back my hoagie you fucking criminal

Your shit is tar black? Go see a doctor. That is a sign of intestinal bleeding.

You pay her welfare check, so you kinda are either way.

I DONT KNOW YOU
THATS MY WALLET

Not an argument.

"Why are you judging him based on the color of his skin?"

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Fuck it lol if that matters then it was bound to go nowhere

Holy fuck black as sin. Anyway I wouldn't be eating food with an animal so I wouldn't say anything to her

lol youre so mad

"I am an illegal, I cannot vote Senorita"

>tfw passed on a cuter nigger than pic related

not politics, sage

grab her by the pussy

>>Who did you vote for again? Surely not that racist bigoted orange.

>implying any nigger can speak that coherently

>AYY WHO YOU VOTE FO'?

>*sucks air through teeth*

>BETTA NOT BIN THA OANGE CRACKA

Post more of this qt

>tfw no minority gf to race play with.

I voted for Trump bitch, now bend over

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur mad xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

What ethnicity is she? Eritrean or something? Black as coal but facial features are borderline caucasian.

Please die, fag

Did you use tar to hide your whiteness?

instagram.com/theblackhannahmontana/?hl=en

>you will NEVER have a south sudanese gf

That's a slav not a nigger. Niggers don't wear Adidas plus in the other pic she's clearly squatting

Uh oh I angered ahmed. Answer the question. Why wouldn't you vote for Hillary? Clearly the more qualified candidate who won 3 MILLION MORE VOTES THAN THE ORANGE.

fpbp...?

Reddit misses you

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur mad xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

>mfw the Pope was right

>instagram.com/theblackhannahmontana/?hl=en
And she is a retard. Boner status: gone.

Thanks

>So how do you feel about the Black Lives Matter movement, user? Do you support it, or?

Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol i copied and pasted it xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

Assuming that I'd be on a date with a nigger in the first place, I'd tell her that I voted for Donald Trump.

If she has a problem with that, then the date isn't worth saving in the first place.

That thing's disgusting. Surgery doesn't change your genetics.

>i'm fucking white

I realize this thread is trolls on trolls but the truth is one a nigger develops any kind of mental acuity they drop the black power shit really fast

Ooga booga, bix nood.

YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS
OF COURSE I SUPPORT IT
SLAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

I also realized some dump supporters are probably gonna copy my post """ironically"""

That bitch is too old

kek

So you are telling me that im on a date with a nigger?

Ill just skip ahead and kill myself.

What the fuck is that?

how did the op get triggered in his own shitpost?

I pull out my Confederate cavalry saber and start singing "Dixie" while dancing a happy jig.

>I'm over here. Evolved.

Going on a first "date" with a qt this weekend. Just found out yesterday she's a Jewess.

What should I expect Sup Forums?

PS. She's a complete degenerate with weird sexual fetishes she won't shut up about. Also I'm in Commiefornia.

>Play along long enough to get her in your bedroom
>Scream NIGGER as you cum

that's a midnight caucasian

pretty hot

>fingernails painted black
>slav style jacket
>has a braid

Shit the fuck up. We all know you secretly like that considering you haven't cancelled. We also all know you're hoping she does some of this kink shit with you.

thanks for the new copypasta
>Is this what shitposting has become? Is there really no more love for true and authentic shitposting out there? It's really become "lol ur wrong xD" as a form of trolling? Psshh. I remember back in my early days on the chans I would whip up a throwaway tripcode and start avatarfagging on levels faggots like you can only dream. I had gigabytes of various reaction images from generic weeb anime #2849 to trigger fans of generic weeb anime #2848 into oblivion. And this was for a random Tuesday. Nothing even special. Yet here you are snickering to yourself in a dark room, wiping away tears from your eyes, thinking you're the hottest shit that's totally untouchable, but what's this? You just wiped spicy cheeto dust in your eyes. That's the 7th time this week. I'm over here. Evolved. Shitposting from my phone, doxxing myself so fags like you can waddle their fat ass on my property for me to legally murder. "oh no an intruder" *shotguns*. And that's pretty much the whole point of this. You're a fucking loser and an awful troll. I've been trolling on bitches like you since I was 12. And here you are. Probably 30+. Kissless virgin. Getting angry at people on the Internet. I pity you.

this is porobably the most caucasian looking black I've seen, which is quete ironic since she's also one of the blackest I've seen

>still have to pay child support

She's gonna ask you to poo on her, and you'll have to make a decision

#blacklivesmatter SHAKACON muh dindu

>implying racism isn't correct
Not being a racist is like not believing evolution, or thinking male and female are exactly the same.

She looks like that crazy German girl who's turned herself into a Barbie, only black.

>What is wearing a condom
Were you implying that I'd bareback a negro?

>>Who did you vote for again? Surely not that racist bigoted orange.

Never undestood why rping on Sup Forums became a thing

this chick so black her dark eyes look light wtf

Le not le an le argument xD
>friendly reminder that if you don't respect POC, we WILL rise up and kill you all.

10/10 black women are still only equivalent of 8/10 white women.

And their personality is usually 2/10.

[Citation Needed]

Jewish women are better than white women in bed.

t. Italian who's engaged to a Jew

>Mfw I have a gf to raceplay with that isn't a nigger or an Iberian

Feels good mang

I'm not RPing. I heard about this place on reddit, saw tumblr hated you guys, and then came here to see if you guys were as pathetic as everyone said. I was not let down.

I hope you brought your own 'cause any shit she gives you will have been worn by a cactus.

"I did vote for Mr. Trump as a matter of fact. Why do you think he's a racist? I really don't think that 'right wing' is code for 'white supremacist'...do you need a napkin?"
Then you get up to intensify the causual-ness of the conversation and come back after she's had time to rectify my white privelege.
It's possible to defuse angry liberals, all you have to do is ask them to explain themselves LOL

bitch, please

now bow to the superior politician businessman you plebs!

>Impyling I'd be on a date with a nigger

Sorry, I only date Humans.

I'm not your date. Please leave me alone.

Well. I would not.
She is cute and all, but our kids would be little negroes too. I can't let it happen.

I don't need any advice honey and if I did I wouldn't get it from a nigger.

>her dark eyes look light wtf

Why am I taking a nigger out on a date again?

Wipe my shoe over her face to get it polished
>>inb4 brown shoe polish

thats one dark chocolate ass bitch
its weird seeing a medium looking dark skin considering they usually look like fucking pure baboons

that better be pasta-crap

Italy with the bantz

Still not white though

no
i dont support domestic terrorists

I wanna fuck that bar of old gold
But I want trump as supreme entity.
Ahh shit bros before chocohoes

What the fuck is the purpose of putting milk and salt in a jar of coins.

i see cuck coins

I voted trump but I would probably be like
nah voted that corrupt, race war inciting, whitey

"i didnt vote at all, the electoral process is a hoax"