Sup Forums what's your opinion on psilocybin?

I've had nothing but positive experiences on magic mushys, and believe they have lots of potential.

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&q=psylocibin treatment&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=
youtube.com/watch?v=1xrkhC00F2A
youtube.com/watch?v=5mHXraOjuXM&list=PLE7470B1F2B961A4F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone should try them at least a few times in their life.

/thread

They're literal blue pills.
Every single person who takes them comes out brainwashed talking about how ''woah, there's like no differences between races, we're all like one people! There are no borders dude, it's all imaginary! Open your eyes, dude!''

Never take them, and if you do take them, don't come back here.

That's not funny.
A friend of a friend took a small dose of mushrooms and never came down.
Doctor says it happens about 50% of the time

Gee I wonder
What are you trying to hide rabbi

NEVER ask Sup Forums about pharmacology. There's only two or three of us here with pharmacology training who can actually answer your question.

The rest of them are ignorant.

Psychedelics are the ultimate redpill but its necessary to be paired with philosophical literature

Guess im an Outlier. Nice to meet you.

Ive eaten these babies in over 2g+ doses easily 20 times. You're right on the false opinions of it pushing everyone is from the same race. However it's helped me with alot and if you're not a retard it's not going to change your main opinions.

These old people have it ingrained into their brain all drugs are evil and it's the same mindset as the bluepill imo.

Nah hippies are just typically liberal and shrooms magnifies ideologies they already hold

I've tripped shrooms several times

It's like being in a waking dream. It puts your mind in such a different and new state that you appreciate everything with childlike wonderment. Pretty fun.

Go walk in the woods on shrooms and you'll feel like a kid again.

Do em and keep it to yourself. Bluepills make the shit annoying to talk about.

They are absolutely not a blue pill. Maybe if you take them with a bunch of pussies, but mushrooms are a really enjoyable experience as long as you're mentally all there, and can keep a level head. They don't magically put ideas in people's heads, don't be ignorant.

Nice pushing bullshit.

If that was the case then it'd apply to everyother drug, since guess what? It's just different chemicals.

I thought Sup Forums was smart on this type of shit, but i find only around half this board is smart on drugs. It shows the new wave of right wing ideology is making foot.

Cant wait tell these so claimed "red-pilled" people who hate drugs just die off.

>shrooms magnifies ideologies they already hold
If you don't see how that's a bad thing you're absolutely retarded.

It's not reason and evidence that makes you change your opinions, it's foreign chemicals attaching to your brain literally (LITERALLY) making it malfunction, and as a result it changes you permanently.

Whether it makes you less racist or more racist, it's not evidence that made that change happen. It's brain damage that did it.

Did magic truffles in Amsterdam.

>Sped up the redpill process
>It's when I started to become ambitious despite my physical appearance (5'9, balding)
>It's when I made up my mind about college and life

>Every single person who takes them comes out brainwashed talking about how ''woah, there's like no differences between races, we're all like one people! There are no borders dude, it's all imaginary! Open your eyes, dude!''

There's a couple reasons for this. The one I'm going to get into is the fact that psychedelic drugs are generally only talked about in a positive light by liberal hippy scum. Your average conservative person avoids illicit drugs because they are optional and the consequences are usually very bad, ie meth or heroin.

So with that perception of drugs as a whole, and the kumbaya image of psychedelic drugs that hippies give, it's no wonder conservatives want to touch them.

However they are tool, and just as with any tool, if used properly can achieve great results.

I'm a pretty heavy conservative and I've done LSD and Mushrooms. They did nothing to change that. I just wish there were more conservatives that were openly in favor of at least supporting the use of psychedelics in a therapeutic application. There is a lot of evidence to suggest they are very effective in that regard, are generally harmless, and don't require a life long dose of something that tears up your liver. The evidence is truly in favor of psychedelics in that regard.

i didnt....

>Malfunction
Source

>it's no wonder conservatives want to touch them.
don't want to touch them

kill me

Anyone know if they go bad? I've had the same bag of shrooms for a year now. They are vac sealed and have been the whole time.

They can really fuck you up

Had a horrible trip last march and have been dealing with anxiety ever since

Tripping does not change you permanently or unlock any kind of secret universal knowledge, but it can make you extremely introspective. When you're trapped in thought you can come to some new revelations (Be they actually true or false) about things due to how deeply it forces you to think

i swear to god you must be at least halfblood nigger to be this god damn stupid you filthy mongrel
>If that was the case then it'd apply to everyother drug, since guess what? It's just different chemicals.
guess what, dumbo, cyanide and water are "different chemicals" as well but, guess what, they have different properties SINCE THEY ARE DIFFERENT CHEMICALS YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD

Nothing wrong with anything in moderation done in private
An individual is free to do or consume whatever one wishes as long as it is not infringing on others and their freedoms

Any time I take them, I feel more content with life. I use them as a spiritual catalyst to really gain some deep introspection on my life. Anyone taking them to "feel trippy man" or "to get fucked up" and to see things is doing it wrong. The patterns, colors and thoughts you have on shrooms are absolutely mind blowing. But If you use it right, you can use it as a "problem solver" per say or a way to truly gain some knowledge of self that I don't think can be achieved through meditations alone.

woah dude I am seeing shapped woah I am seeing god we're like one people woah dude aliens are speaking to me

I am so introspective and it really made me think!

Mushrooms > LSD
they actually helped cure my atheism.
Guess I'm an outlier since mushrooms and hallucinogens in general have been nothing but a redpill for me.

If they were legit to begin with and kept dry you ought to be good to go.
if thry got wet at all I would chunk them.
Sunlight alsp breaks down the compounds so be advised you may need morr than usual but start with your regular dosage.

Yeeeaahh you're probably 17-ish

Peace

I did it once. It was nice, I had done acid a few times before so I had some experience with psychedelics. Most important thing is to have a good mindset, seconded by being in a comfortable setting. If you are uncomfortable remind yourself you will be back to normal tomorrow. Probably won't change you're overall outlook on life too much or anything unless you take a ton. (I took an eight, 3.5 grams btw)

pretty hard to do when time becomes irrelevant

Good times
Good thoughts
Helped me clear my head in some weird spots in my life, or at least "reset" some of what I thought were permanently fixed perspectives on things.

Its not something to ever make a habit out of it.
I've done all the nice Psyches, LSD, DMT, and Mushies, all fun and good, I never lose my footing on reality until I come across a computer or a phone, that usually fucks me up.

I've come to a point where I don't need them anymore, they were only ever a twice a year thing, but I'm happy with what I've found, and will only take a dip back into it if a pod of friends needs some kind of grounding force.

Its not the mushrooms fault you are suffereing from homosex urges , Leafy Justin.
Just come out of the closet at the next gay pride meet you love to frequent so much.
Be extra tolerant , see how many different HIV/AIDS
strain you can get before the inevitable american backed annexation coup.

I like them in small doses, I get the fear on high doses. Just enough to get happy with minor hallucinations.

So you interpret a perspective shifting drug to auto adjust people to a certain one?
Or is it that people with a certain perspective are more prone to trying mushrooms and are the larger voice of recommendation?

I don't think you've thought this through

>I use them as a spiritual catalyst to really gain some deep introspection on my life.

Kek blessed this post with digits,
but truth is - you just getting wasted like the next junkie.

Don't mistake it for anything else user .

was that horrible experience your first time? Sounds to me like you didn't have a good mindset. Also how much did you take?

He's using it like a catalyst.

You can achieve the same results through meditation in the same way you could walk 150 miles. It is much easier to drive sometimes though.

they have been used to successfully treat cluster headaches, and some have found them to be effective for psychological ailments as well. i think they should be regulated for medicinal use

That number is completely made up to be sure, no one actually has a stat on that. The only data you'd be able to gather on that would be people who went to hospital after taking.

>If y applies to x, then a b c through z should be the same!
thats shaky reasoning son

The guy isn't wrong, i've also had a friend who fell under the same situation, but that was at least a mix of 3 other substances in the same night capped of with DMT in a joint

Its a real thing, and now he's on meds daily.

people just need to be careful with how much they take. Usually my rule of thumb with psychs is don't do it if you have anything else planned for the day, even if that plan is just to sit and drink or smoke.

This guy knows what's up.

for anyone wondering, this is what shit looks like when you're tripping

did for me at least

And when you close your eyes or look into darkness you see bright geometrical patterns/grids

i knew that jews are behind this

No they don't nigger. They only do that stupid people like you and your hippy friends.

(You)

last time i took them i had a devil like entity torturing me for a few hours

Suck my cock I voted Trump

Best when mixed with ketamine

saved my life

no jokes

very clean and beautiful

I know its bait but I wouldn't be here on pol without having had taken them.

nah i came out a hard motherfucker after my first shroom trip

>I voted Trump therefore I'm not dumb

Being smarter than a liberal doesn't make you smart to be self-critical.

If they've been dry the whole time, sure I guess. Probably lost some potency. And as this user said . If they've even looked at water don't eat them.

Honestly if you have any doubts, just don't, because it's going to fuck up your trip.

They helped greatly with my depression and OCD. I think they are good for the brain.

>Sup Forums is full of degenerate druggies
really made me hmm

>Anyone taking them to "feel trippy man" or "to get fucked up" and to see things is doing it wrong.

Go fuck yourself. Shrooms allow all the nice feel goody things with introspection, but that doesn't mean you can't eat them purely for recreation.

Same goes for acid. I've had some deep powerful introspection and emotions on the stuff, but I've also had a kick ass time laughing my ass of with friends on it. Hippy cunt, kys.

Microdosing them does wonders.

Sorry if we've offended your culture Mohammad.

kys tyrone

>they actually helped cure my atheism.

They've definitely made me question just how much we know about god or ourselves. I still believe if there is a god, it has nothing to do with anything found in religion.

I would implore you to look at the evidence regarding the psychiatric use of psychedelics. Maybe if I get bored I'll do a fancy meme infographic.

The shouldn't be legalized for recreational use. While mostly harmless, care should still be taken in their use which is why I would only argue for legalizing professionally trained and educated psychologists and psychiatrists to use them as a tool to treat patients. [tinfoil] There isn't much profitability in permanently curing somebody of depression, anxiety, or other diseases of that type though [/tinfoil]

Well there is a big reason why geometry has historically been considered sacred

Tribal priests used to get trippy to "commune with God/spirits"

Imagine playing a video game like Skyrim or Call of Duty and [pic related] is the aiming reticle at the center of wherever you look, but instead of just a tiny bit of the screen's center it takes up most of your field of view. That's another example of something you'll see on psychedelics.

Every other psychedelic is superior to psilocybin.

No comparison.

Fuck off cuck. DMT is what opened my eyes and brought me to 8pol.

>an aussie shitposting

I can only really do that with LSD, I've never had good experiences on mushys in a party setting or with a lot of people. I can only be around my close friends who are usually on it themselves and just chill. I agree though getting the giggles watching tv or playing video games is hilarious or just bullshittin with you're friends. LSD is different haha the best party I ever have been too was with lucy.

DMT is next level. Been there a few times.

No it doesn't you idiot. Both you and the retards that interpret what they experienced as "everyone is the same race" can't think past the surface.
The idea is that everyone is an extension of the same spirit/soul/consciousness or what have you, biology/the physical completely aside. Being 2 different races or even species doesn't conflict with that idea.

Very much so
Through meditation is much more surreal and leaves a longer lasting impression on you I find.

With mushrooms you're on a timers, a beginning and an end, hence "trip" really.

You're not alone man, I wish there were more conservatives I could talk to about this.

To me, it in a way feels like a missing link. By giving conservatives the motivation to take psychedelics like LSD and mushrooms... New paradigms get unlocked, as well as creative solutions and new perspectives. If the left thinks the right is a threat right now, we would be 50x deadlier if more of us took psychedelics. It would almost become an unfair advantage. Let's face it, we're generally more intelligent than the left. Pairing it with creativity (their strength), we would be unstoppable.

Perhaps there are subversive actions done to further solidify the belief that conservatives should stay away from these powerful molecules for this very reason.

>implying any of these believes are bad and not only the way the jews use it for them

all the "muh race" stuff is falling for (((their))) very first trick in the illuminati handbook. divide and conquer. yes, there are differences in cultures, races/ethnicity gender and all that stuff, and some of those combinations may not go well together with each other. yet we would get way further if we all work together and just leave people in peace who we cant stand when they arent harming anyone

seems tied to meme magic and extreme synchronicities for me, like an amplifier. something one could only understand through personal experience; though I'm sure some of you know what i mean
pic only somewhat related

Take them after fasting with honey and you will,meet God instead of talking about him . It is safer than aspirin . Google Maria Sabina

I have never seen this stuff unfortunately. Biggest dose i took was an 8th. I get amazing insight and thoughts become much more vivid and encompassing but no visual hallucinations or grids. Not sure why.

No it's really not

Also LSD undoes effects of mind control type influences

>Perhaps there are subversive actions done to further solidify the belief that conservatives should stay away from these powerful molecules for this very reason.

I wouldn't go that far, but perhaps.

The whole counter-culture movement really tarnished the reputation of these substances and it will be a lot of work to even get people receptive to the idea that they could actually be used for good.

scholar.google.ca/scholar?hl=en&q=psylocibin treatment&btnG=&as_sdt=1,5&as_sdtp=

>6 pointed stars everywhere
so it brings you closer to satan? i guess i stay away from those then

Go walk in the woods around sunset. I didn't see shit until the sun started setting, though lights were more intense and beautiful for the few hours prior. An 8th should be enough but you could always try more.

They're the only medicine that works for my condition, I fucking love them

>acutally have albino A+
>all these fags saying you meet god or something
>just feel amazing while on them and everything is more brighter and happy

changed my life.

for the better, that is.

is it in any way comparable to salvia style communication or mental time travel?
pretty unspecific, but it sounds intriguing.
yes it did, I can only hope the popularity of psychedelics in places like silicon valley revives interest. feels like it is to a degree already

The only time I took mushrooms I got caught in the most powerful thunderstorm of the year, with rain driving horizontally into my face and thunder so loud my ears were ringing. It would have been a horrible experience, but the mushrooms had me grinning like an idiot for the entire time having the time of my life.

then why am I a hardcore racist?

I took them and went to youth church one time. It was therapeutic and spiritual but it didn't feel like I met God.

I haven't tried it. Would if I could get it at a store, sounds fun.

>talking out my ass, the post
I'm no drug expert but even I can see you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

absofuckinglutely.

people don't comprehend on what level these are performance enhancing drugs.

i'm pretty sure that with enough mushrooms, we could have gas chambers operational within 2 years, and donald trump as dictator for life.

BS. It didn't affect my political thinking, and helped me swallow the redpill in regards to women/pickup. As with other psychedelics, mushrooms open your mind (by making your thoughts and experiences seem deeply profound on an emotional level, thus assimilating them into your core better), but it's up to you what you've prepared to put into it.

Yeah of course I don't know for certain, but judging how far down the rabbit hole goes, I can't rule it out.

What we need to do is make psychedelics universally sexy. While its good SV uses them, I don't know how much that truly helps, since its a relatively closed community of people who are generally introverted.

Perhaps a talented modern artist who praises their value?

take more and do it at home to classical music.

Shrooms are a very introvert experience.

NOT A PARTY OR SOCIALIZING DRUG.

Lol wtf? LSD and mushrooms were what woke me up to brainwashing in the first place. That's probably why they're illegal, they make you question things you're not supposed to question.

They are a lot of fun when taken responsibly.

>the left
>creative

top kek, I didn't realize that painting pictures and making sculptures of penises and vaginas over and over again qualified as creative.

>implying leftists can meme worth a damn

Connect with your European ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=1xrkhC00F2A

youtube.com/watch?v=5mHXraOjuXM&list=PLE7470B1F2B961A4F

>Perhaps a talented modern artist who praises their value?

Don't think like a liberal. Honestly what great artists are there nowadays?

What needs to happen is a push for more research to be done, more clinical trials, and maybe even accounts from successful people (so that excludes artists) of how it gave them powerful insights into their situations and circumstances and allowed them to make great decisions.

If that would be what it took, Alex Grey would be a well known name. For a painter alive nowadays he has a lot of skill though. Almost all modern artist suck.

>However they are tool, and just as with any tool, if used properly can achieve great results.
This. Just look at recent studies showing they're an incredibly powerful therapeutic agent, when in a therapeutic session (i.e. with a shrink present) they cure severe depression where antidepressants and regular therapy have failed. They open your mind to whatever is in your environment, so if you're properly prepared and want to affirm certain things to yourself, you can adjust aspects of your personality in a few mushroom trips as opposed to through years of repetition or other methods. Of course, for the same reason, they can be used for evil and to magnify leftist brainwashing

>take a drug that gives you hallucinations
>dude I understood the secrets of the universe lol

you're a stupid faggot