Check and mate alt cucks

Admit it Sup Forums liberals are so much happier than conservatives. They're much more educated, more social and they dress well.

>Liberals happy.

Rather be miserable than a delusional autistic faggot.

At least you never hear a liberal whine about some genocide bs. Instead they constantly working on improving themselves to get to some better place in life.

>dress well

>pic related to 0/3

Yeah because there happiness is an illusion. Those people dont actually feel anything. They feel impluses of watered down emotion. They're like robots amd get there personality from the latest sitcom.

I bet you wear your baseball hat indoors.

You hear them whine about literally every other thing.

Bullshit, Liberals don't improve anything. They pretend to then stop halfway through or procrastinate so long that the final product is fucking trash.

Shitty ideology for shitty people. Anyone dumb enough to have gone to college in the last 10 years for non-stem fields is literally a worthless human bean.

Life isn't about being happy you fucking retarded faggot.

they're all happy women though, not a single one of them is a happy man

What is that picture, the "Virginity is Base" club?

Liberals whine about everything. Just look at how they reacted to Trump's win or anytime they don't get their way. The current left is so full of lies and self delusion, childish rantings about nothing while millions around the world actually suffer. The left doesn't even consistent moral principles.

You imply that anyone who isn't a liberal doesn't volunteer their time to help others or donate to charity. At least back up your claim with facts. But you won't because the left now relies on tired buzzwords. And liberals are melting down watching those buzzwords lose all meaning and significance.

As for white genocide the left does not hide their wishes to eradicate white people and white men. At least have the conviction to own the basis of the left's new ideology and goals.

Moreover, I'd bet money that 80% of the people in your pic has a prescription for either an antidepressant or anti-anxiety or both. We all know it.

Why is this thread allowed?

You know what to do.

liberals are just sexually frustrated frumpy snob wannabes
>muh REI
>muh savingnon blanc

Do you think people like Spencer Milo and Molenux who base their ideologies on bs stories they hear from Brietbart and Alex Jones are going to accomplish something meaningful?

>11 replies and 2 images omitted. Click here to view.

newfags

It's always a front with emotionally unstable, leftists. They aren't happier, they are just more fake.

This is very nearly the opposite of my experience.

True

ne
wf
ag

leave at once

>shiposts all over internet about pizzagate for more then a month
>still has zero proofs
>muh white genocide

I see you fags complain about muh globalizm and unjust policies of the upper class every day. So what exactly makes you different or better than the picture on OP?

no u

no u

Stfu...do you have a comment on the topic or are you just gonna be a bitch?

To add to my point above, more leftists are diagnosed as mentally ill and take more mood altering drugs to help them get through the day. Leftists are usually negative.

Back in my day my Dad ruled over our family with an iron fist, That is what is missing in America today. When you fucked up,you got your ass beat. We need more ass beatings today.

>ass beating

Oh I get it. So spanking kids totally prevented them from becoming the most homo generation ever.

You do make a point there user.

This.

Sometimes I think this board is full of edgy boomers.

Probably. What the fuck do you know,faggot?

I forgot more than you know.

It is physically impossible for me to give a single fuck about other people.
I watched multiple gore videos and smiled while watching.
That is how I find happiness. So I dont give 2 shits about theirs.
Also who cares about how you look? When we die we all look the same

It's psychologically impossible you fucking autistic retard. Get the fuck off my board.

Since we are losers wouldn't making fun of us make you a bully?

Check your privilege

Weakest group alive, you can scare them all into a corner crying in a ball like babies by just saying

"President Trump"

They are all pissed, depressed and crying fools since the election. Happy is the last thing they are. And the way the dems responded by re-electing Pelosi, they will have a very very hard eight years.

Who was not depressed can't know what real happiness is.

I've been left and right. Left was far more miserable and emotional. Right is more stable and I can either lie or distort my opinion enough for it not to impact anything.

Also, go read some lefty forums and see how many times they will talk about 'literally crying.' Their lives are built around being emotional and unstable.

My question is what kind of faggot makes these threads, instead of having an actual discussion you post this nonsensical trash.

I believe the expression is
>ignorance is bliss

Hmmmm....if liberals were actually happy, then why is all their free time spent being angry at everyone who disagrees with them?

Could it be that they dread reality and that their happiness is 100% fabricated based upon illusory concepts that cannot exist in the real world?

If I ever met a self-described leftist who was ACTUALLY happy and not plotting constantly on how to seek revenge on all who disagree, it's be a very unusual day.

Ignorance is bliss

>Admit it Sup Forums liberals are so much happier than conservatives.

Pictures of crying liberals.jpg

>They're much more educated

More education does not mean better education.

These people go a hundred thousand dollars into debt to get a "Art" degree. Useless.

>more social

Posting pictures of oneself on social media does not equate to "More social"

Likes are not genuine social interaction.

>and they dress well.

Lol, no.

Pictures of facial piercings and bizarre body modifications.jpg