NUCLEAR ATTACK INCOMING:

How fucked are you?

I'm Grand Rapids, Michigan, looks like I'm fucked in both scenarios.

Raleigh, North Carolina seems fairly fucked in every way.

South Texas reporting.

Pretty close to Corpus getting BTFO, but I'm further than 50 miles so I'm sure a small little trip NW would see me in the clear.

I get nuked twice. Apparently a town of 100,000 people in Indiana is worth that many nukes

I'll make it

NorthCom Command is literally a half mile behind my house.

I would never know a thing. Maybe that's a good thing.

Are people from Indiana called Indians?

Just go to Mexico, nobody is going to stop you and there ain't shit there worth bombing :^)

what the fuck is in Montana

Why all the hate for Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming/Nebraska?

Bretty safe desu

Tennessee. Close but I'm fine.

See:

All of a sudden being a leaf looks pretty good, eh?

Nice honeypot, but for the sake of your data completion...

...NH, all I gotta do is tape up my windows, fill the tub with water, and wait 2 weeks. When I emerge all the liberal and shitskin filled cities are destroyed and the survivors are eating each other.

Then I load my SKS and start shooting anything darker then my boots.

Indianans

New York
Just fuck my shit up

I'm in the NH seacoast, I'm fugged

We're coming for you, you fucking leaf.

NYCfag here, cya later.

I'd be dead according to this map but if the commies bother to nuke oklahoma the world's probably going to end anyway so you'd all be fucked regardless

Depends... you know any nation that nukes the U.S. would nuke you too just to deny the remnants a tactical redoubt.

>black dot on my town of 13,000
A-at least we have fallout shelters here! Thanks Cold War!

Trudeau's immigration plan will leave your country worse off than if we let every one of those nukes hit.

>Commifornia and Nig York getting the majority of the nukes

And nothing of value was lost.

It's simple, just don't be alive on October 23rd, 2077

>Hometown is right next to Northrop Grumman's largest shipyard
>Go to school in the same town a one of the countries largest Naval Bases.

pretty fucked senpai.

I live in the middle of no where Kentucky, outside of a sub 1000 population town, I'm sure i'd be fine in the initial attack

surviving though, i'd be fucked

I wish my city was bathed in nuclear fire
>Flint

Baton Rouge here, I'm fucked.

How accurate are Russian missiles?

I always just assumed they would be 100 miles off target and I'd get hit by one.

Central Ohio checking in. I'm boned

I live like 10 miles from WPAFB I'm literally baked jew status here.
Nuclear LOLocaust I'll be deader than a bitch

This is the first image of JFK I've seen where he doesn't look like a downsy motherfucker.

I'm fucked, I live in a goddamn log cabin 60 miles north of Atlanta, there's no fucking way I'd be able to secure my home against radioactive dust and fallout

Even if I were to somehow survive, I'd have to deal with feral melanin-enhanced ghouls coming straight outta Hotlanta

gods help me

>flint

Literally worse than Detroit.

>live 40 minutes from DC and 5 minutes from Ft. Detrick

If a nuke hits DC in march-may, I'm fucked.

If anyone is smart enough to attack detrick, i'm super fucked

>Saskatchewan

Even if our military airbase and airports don't get some bombs thrown our way, I don't think anyone could survive the amount of radiation that would get blown from Montana and North Dakota.

Pretty comfy

Who else /boise/?

What's detrick?

>Living on the East Coast

I mean, what did you expect?

they are called hoosiers

>88 years old
I doubt my body could last that long with all this alcohol abuse but even if it did, I'd probably blow my brains out long before then anyway. I'm not trying to some diaper using bed ridden old shit that my kids and grandkids have to take care of.

Not to sound like a faggot but
>half as long twice as bright

No, nevermind. That sounded like something a real faggot would say. I just don't want to be that old geezer who won't fucking die already is all.

The far side of the western and eastern reaches of the country will be fine, it is the middle you should be worried about. Key transportation points that cross into the Middle sections of the nation will be cut off from any safe routes by the inevitable fallout of the nukes that will hit the middle most portions of the United States, prompting the military to take strides towards the lower half of the states or even cross through the ocean. One thing is for sure, though, the land troops are not getting past the fallout barrier.

>Northern Virginia

RIP me

Dane County WI (Madison).
Absolutely fucked. I live maybe twenty miles out from Madison so I think I'd survive the initial impact, but would suffer a very painful death shortly afterwards.

Good point

tfw live right near luke airforce base
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>mfw the newfag can't even greentext

>nuking topeka

Would improve it desu

That map is ridiculous, the only targets will be missile silos and facilities capable of commanding a retaliation. Nukes are a precious resource, and they won't be wasted on non-strategic targets like civilians or infrastructure. So up on my mountain, an hour drive from the nearest city, things will be pretty okay I guess.

The highest quality of life in this country. That's what.

:^)

>i forgot to put an arrow before i clicked post

Knowing how close I am to Pantex, I don't need a map to tell me I'm fucked.

SD California
atleast itll be quick

You don't even need a nuke to basically destroy my city so the 5 they have allocated would really do the trick

>the only targets will be missile silos and facilities capable of commanding a retaliation. Nukes are a precious resource, and they won't be wasted on non-strategic targets like civilians or infrastructure
>they won't be wasted on non-strategic targets like civilians or infastructure
>precious resource
>wasted

Did you skip the entire coldwar or something?

Civilians and infrastructure are a primary target if you're trying to destroy a country rather than take out the military and invade

I mean, you could be fucked any minute now, nuclear war or not. One fuck up and your blown off the face of the Earth.

is

meant for you:not you:

>60 miles, you're good.

Just make sure to finish your interior to make it draftless, procure a water supply that can avoid contamination, and load up on ammunition and radiation gear. (gas mask and coveralls minimum)
An ounce of planning is worth a pound of action when the bombs fall.

Pretty fucked. It appear nuclear power plants are prime targets, and I work at one. It has a purple and black dot on the map.

In between Oak Ridge and Knoxville here. I've charted things out and as long as they don't miss by much, the over pressure and thermal effects will be non-life threatening and I'll just need to shelter from the radiation.

Same person
And really, the people living here don't know just how close they are to a disaster. Of course there are safe guards in place to prevent accidents though.

please nuke toronto

That's the same... y'know what?

You'll figure it out.

i live a mile away from the capitol building so i am happy knowing that my death will be instantaneous

>how fucked are you
>not fucked
I'm not telling you where I'm at so you can change it either, faggot.

Evansville bro by chance?

>When your city is so shit a nuke would probably improve it.

Pretty fucked

long island ny if i can drive out far enough in suffolk county i might be ok

Not fucked in the slightest. I will die in an atomic fireball, I am the lucky one. For any of you idiots that survive, enjoy the post atomic hell that is america.

Better stock up on those iodine pills now

2000 warhead scenario, no where in the world is safe from nuclear winter. All of humanity is fucked. I'll be happy to be among the first in a quick death

what a qt

>Nuking the same spot twice (or 10 times apparently judging from the map)

For what purpose?

This is a Cold War-era map, right?

There's a 500-nuke-strike marker on Binghamton, New York, which I've heard was a priority target in the Cold War (for anyone that doesn't know, IBM was founded and had their base of manufacturing there)

Nowadays, Binghamton wouldn't be hit and I'm likely safe. A nuke would improve this shithole. Right in the middle of the Rust Belt, factories that look like pic related on every other block.

Yes, all the way though the SALT treaties which reduced the stockpiles of each superpower below the levels needed for complete annihilation.

If you waste all your nukes being a spiteful dick, you have no bargaining power to prevent every sub captain from unloading on your dumb ass.

The only ones who would want to destroy a nation would be terrorists, any actual nation would only launch at us to prevent us from launching first, so they would only expend nukes on military/govt targets.

These targets would all be hit with air burst for maximum effect, so fallout would be minimal.

Like 20 mins from an Air Force base so I assume I'm fucked.

Worcester, MA is a target? Thank god, nuke this shithole and all the apes inside of it.

Yeah Detroit Area fag here, it's pretty shit here boys. But why nuke a shit hole like us? C'mon, we 're fucked already

Time to become a ghoul and oogle the smoothskins.

In Maryland near several military facilities. I'm dead.

>If you waste all your nukes being a spiteful dick, you have no bargaining power to prevent every sub captain from unloading on your dumb ass.

There is a lot of truth to that, you can't expend your complete capacity or you would be left without strike capability for any nation that still had subs with warheads aboard.

Its feels good that even after a nuclear strike america can still get revenge from one of its many submarines

I'm in Baltimore City... so apparently I'm super fucked.

There's mustard gas stored in a military base about 12 miles away from Baltimore City too... so we're double fucked if we get bombed near here.

idk because it doesnt show hawaii

dc area here. I'm ultra fucked

Hatteras, NC

Looks like fallout from Raleigh will fuck my shit up, depending on the wind

dead

Yeah, that's the only place more fucked than Baltimore lol

at least it's not NYC

Oak Ridge will be a target just because of its history most likely.

Now why would they want to nuke a nice place like Grand Rapids, MI? With a little luck the attack will come in the summer time and I'll be in the U.P.

Toronto here

I'd get to see a nice fireworks display on the horizon across the lake, but then the fallout would hit.

Good thing I have my free government issued iodine pills!

DC area here. Shit.

>Hawaii

Do you remember Pearl Harbor? You're fucked m8.