American...

>American """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""healthcare"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>her

reminder this guy you've tried to make a meme about being a beta has a smoking hot girlfriend and you cant even bag a fatty

That's a leaf

sage

>smoking hot
>girlfriend
>girl
kys, my actual GIRLfriend slays this (((woman)))

>getting sedated for fillings

What the fuck.

also I had an abscessed tooth so I just went to a dental hospital and got it removed for free on the NHS

>16 fillings
BRUSH YOUR FUCKING TEETH RETARD

a lot of dentists offer to sedate you for virtually anything you want now. not all, but it has become more common.

some people REALLY hate the dentist and will do that.

some people have crippling phobias of dental work to the point where they experience full blown panic attacks

i sure dont but i know people who just freak

ideally she should have just dropped like 20 bucks on street benzos and she would have been fine

Fuck off, Jimmy Leaftron is a canacuck

but this fag is a canadian...

also, i dont care.

>smoking hot
>needed 16 fillings

yeah ok bra

Wait, fill me in. Who is this guy? Is that a legit trap gf? Just give me a name and I can do the research myself.

Don't they have free healthcare. Also plugging 16 holes, jeez.

Dental isn't covered by the government in Canada.

Fucking hell.

>root canal
>leaving dead tissue sealed up in your body that becomes necrotic and goes back into your bloodstream, like having a little miniature rotting corpse impaled in your head

don't do this

Or she could brush her teeth and not drink soda/Gatorade. OR she could go get the tooth pulled under sedation for a few hundred bucks.

I can confirm this, our Healthcare is seperate from our dental healthcare.
This country is retarded
t. mr leaf goy

That's not how it works

why doesnt he just pull it for her? bruh, drink some vodka and sort out her problems for her, cuck

This, i honestly don't understand how people can have this much issue with their teeth, and this is coming from a brit.

>16 fillings

I brush my teeth at most once per day. I also smoke and drink acidic beverages (mostly beer) very frequently. I have never had a cavity in my life. I feel like you're probably doing something wrong here.

I did chip off half of both of my upper front teeth, but that's a different story.

Also,
>we're super poor and literally only spend money on food for survival
>but we have money for piercings, nice glasses and clothes, hair dye, etc.

Meth

Is this a joke? I've seen this guy smoke weed and he has a 3DS

TFW NO GF

Yeah, what happened to MUH FREE HEALTHCARE

This. Fake and gay.

this is pathetic, if it were as bad as they say she'd get the tooth pulled for 170$.

My mom had me go to a dentist and get my teeth sealed once I lost all of my baby teeth. I have never had a cavity since then. Just get your teeth sealed and you are good for life.

Meth is bad mmkay