ITT: Sup Forums during the events of December 7th, 1941

ITT: Sup Forums during the events of December 7th, 1941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YhtuMrMVJDk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Japs. They can fight America alone. Our smart Führer won't declare on Murica for sure.

ITS HAPPENING

Gas the nips world war now!

obvious false flag is obvious. You won't draft me FDR you fucking cripple

fuck you burger. do anything to them and we nuke you. you dont know what that is? well we are just devoloping it for you fuckers right now!

burn the jap, eat the guac
burn the rice, pay the price

I am not existing anymore...

t. USS Arizona

Kek

Hello Hans did you know that some of your most brilliant scientists were Jews? They're (((giving))) us their knowledge of nuclear research right now so prepare your axis.

Bloody hell, does this mean you yanks are finally gonna get of your backside and join in? Or are you gonna keep sitting on the sidelines and raking in all that sweet war profiteering cash?

REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKIN JAPS RUINED OUR BOAT SHOW

>implying the eternal burger wont fuck up your system of goverment. im calling it now

The embargo was a mistake

Kindly fuck off out of our country

Hey guys I hear that Germany only has like 500 torpedoes so if we build 600 cargo boats we win!

obvious proxyfag, gestapo ftw

youtube.com/watch?v=YhtuMrMVJDk

Fuck, will this mean I'm going to be deployed.

FUG.

its not your country anymore. thats what you get from genociding innocents

>trusting the very jews that betrayed their previous ally

what could possibly go wrong. and here i thought the dumb burger is just reichspropaganda lmao

what was his name again

First we have to round them up. I vote in Commiefornia.

F U C K

by the way, the jews will claim we comitted a genocide on them so they have an excuse to claim land in israel. screencap this

boy it sure is cold here on the eastern front... does any user here know when our winteruniforms will arrive?

We should round up all the Japs and put them in camps in case they got spies here

Trump will win.

don't bump this shit no more

Fuck I'm tired of fighting for the past 2 years. When are those seppo poofters going to come help?

Wow, why aren't you out chopping firewood you gigantic fag?

I'm just saying those filthy jews did this just to drag us into a war against hitler for abandoning their economic slavery

I bet Truman knew this was coming and still let it happen.
I'm sure we are gonna focus 10x more on the European effort than the japs because thats whats more important to our jewish overlords.

jews did 12/9. jet fuel cant melt steel hulls.

>no fun allowed
Sup Forums is Sup Forums, and /his/ is slow-moving and serious

About that...

forwarded your country to the führer, he promised me that as soon as we are done with this world war and estblished our 1000 year reich, your country will be next for a blitzkried and annection. if you want to know how to lose quick and painless ask this guy

your own fault. you were supposed to be in october already. why didnt you have deafeated the sovjets yet? are you guys over there all dumb lazy niggers? real aryans would have been finished with them 3 months ago.

t. camp guard

i bet this is your tank LMAO

Oh man, those fucking japs are going to get it! I swear if we ever have the means to bomb them with an extreme explosive we will do it twice! KEK DEMANDS IT

even with that thing i would still be finished earlier over at your place than you with all your equipment and manpower. fucking plebs

t. bavarian

t. dafaq are you doing here.

fuck off before you are our next target chilli con carne

>manlets