Shocking moment knife-wielding student, 16, lunges at terrified Nevada high school classmates before being shot by cops

>Shocking moment knife-wielding student, 16, lunges at terrified Nevada high school classmates before being shot by cops
>Shooting at Procter R. Hug High School in Reno, Nevada, was reported at around 11.30am Wednesday
>Police say 16-year-old student was wounded and taken to a hospital; his condition is unknown
>A freshman told local newspaper he saw a campus police officer shoot a teen in the shoulder after the boy pulled a knife and stabbed another student
>High school was put on 'code red' lockdown, though school district spokesman said the scene was considered 'stable and secure'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4011038/The-Latest-Nevada-high-school-lockdown-shots-fired.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4011038/The-Latest-Nevada-high-school-lockdown-shots-fired.html
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157141173
foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking Mexicans.

kek

looks smaller than Lanza. Probably bullied

I would almost bet money my dick is bigger around than this kids biceps. Kinda surprised the cop chose to shoot him instead of bitch slap him.

What a country.

>AAAAAAAAAAAA WHY DOES IT HURT WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN SHOOT ME IF I THREATEN SOMEONE ELSE WITH A WEAPON

>Mexican
But wait how is the media going to manipulate this story into being a "white" teen?

Video link pls

"Had it not been for the laws of this land, I would have slaughtered you ..."

Again? Why?

>stabbed a kid
>scene was stable and secure

Because he was attacking people with the knife. There was no time to chase him, and trying to physically disarm someone who has a huge fucking knife with your bare hands requires some serious Steven Seagal level martial arts expertise.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4011038/The-Latest-Nevada-high-school-lockdown-shots-fired.html

>Shots fired

What obvious clickbait. Then again, I expect nothing less from a British rag.

Check the article

Because the stabber was on the ground.

Wrong way, they're going to say
> hewas Mexican, therefore mulatto and some mulattoes are black so therefore a white office shot a black perpetrator DAS RAYCIIIISSSS

>Moron probably thought he was gonna get deported.
>Went out choking on his own blood till he drowned.

Idiot.

>arms crossed dual wilding knifes

yeah I am pretty sure he was "that kid"

By not covering it

are you fags actually retarded? hes wearing an Italy shirt. he doesn't even look Mexican

>Mexican
>Mulatto

He's clearly a white kid

>nothin persennel kid

The way the media is, they'll twist it they'll make him out to be black

kek

White Hispanic.

> that kid that ran with his arms behind him while dual wielding blades

Look how fat that cop is

No wonder they kill everyone, they can't even run.

>italians
>white

this

the fool should've known better than to use the forbidden twin dragon technique out in the open like that

He was deported from this plane of existence.

#rekt

>let 3rd world it
>shocked countries turn 3rd world

remember to thank your local kikes for this

No need to shoot him desu, police officer could've just quite simply have said OI mate, bin that knife

DINDU NUFFIN HE WAZ A GOOD BOY MERELY LOOKING FOR A BIN TO PUT HIS KNIFE

am i white?

Penis size is directly correlated to being skinny. More skinny more big. And inversely correlated to clamdigging. More pussy the smaller it gets. Also circumcision makes you tiny too. Good gif though. Nice balls. Is that nigger uncut i cant tell. Pretty big flaccid

>he didnt teleport behind the gunman
noob mistake

60%

why is this pic posted?

Wait I thought the kid survived and was in the hospital? Thought thats what I heard on the news

but i have blond hair and blue eyes

What is your cutlet status? Anyways I'd say you're white. Also pretty cute

>Brown Eyes

Why not just mace or tase him?

fuck off chad

Act like an Akbar and get allahu'd

my family is from Naples and Im sick of the
>Italy
>white
meme

I would have shot him in the dick considering he is never going to use it anyway....

what a kid
cops need tasers and mace for that
autistics gunna aut

He should have Bankai'd when he had the chance.

Now he's just a jobber on his way back to Hueco Mundo

FUCKING DUAL WIELDING

you're from PA
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157141173

buh buh buh the cops are trained to unload the entire clip and kill threats!
black kid in the same situation would have been swiss cheese

He was trying to circumcise beoble

soon the police will only move about in those walmart scooters, shooting anyone they find on sight

are you blind? they're gray/blue

ayy lmao

>School is surrounded by barbed-wire fencing
>Has a "campus police officer"

Ha, schools are looking more and more like prisons each year. They essentially serve the same function anyway.

Fuckin Italy

Will you please fuck my wife

wtf. Was scrolling through article and a pop video started about a guy having a 132lb scrotum removed. Thanks obama.

>black kid in the same situation would have been swiss cheese
because they are savages
are you lost?

Et tu brute

probably didn't want to hit anyone in the fuck huge crowd around him

looks like a fucking typical spaghetti

Italians are part eggplant.

>naples
>white

since when do they care about hitting bystanders?
foxnews.com/us/2012/08/25/nypd-shooting-bystander-victims-hit-by-police-gunfire.html

can't tell if youre a faggot or just gay

nice trips tho

fucking spilled my coffee everywhere
thanks man

so that`s what ping pong is
pic related

kek

Leafmen are a scourge

that autistic white kid is a fucking savage and needs to be removed

>manlet doing some twin blade anime shit
>no other students taking the situation seriously, just watching him spaz out
>fat cop trying to put him out of his misery

This is funnier than it has any right to be

>Call me crazy, but a stun gun may have been the first option.

time to leave the comments section

How come some chump-change rent-a-cop can manage to shoot to disarm/incapacitate but this is somehow too much to ask of real cops?

You don't understand how amazing it is. Full fleged faggot bud. I love seeing women trying to talk to me and none of their wiles can stop me. Leave in dust and etc. No ugmo dudes for me though

McLovin, no!

white privilege

This gif never gets old

Looked like he had a serious penalty to attack with his off hand. Should specialize in dual wielding when he levels up.

You just like watching the dick.

>you can clearly see the spot where he keeps his "stun gun"

Wikipedia says pizzagate is fake

My digits prove otherwise

Please correct me if I'm wrong but why does it seem like most of the violence, (school shootings, mass shootings, stabbings) and most dangerous cities are on in blue states or traditionally blue cities? Is there a connection between liberalism and violence? And I realize that it is 100% this way (Florida night club shooting for example) but it does seem as if the vast majority are in these blue states and cities.

Reno here.

Hug High is notoriously the "black" school and as such has the most problems with violence and shit. The area is also surrounded by ghetto mexican neighborhoods so the school is like a minority containment site.

Also, kid was hispanic.

even when autists try to look scary its still laughable

Nice. Kek speaks in digits

Police officers WANT to kill suspects because police officers often lie about what happened in their police reports.

There's no one to challenge the lies if the only other person in the incident is dead.

That's also why police officers hate when members of the public record them. They're bullshit liars.

real cops have to deal with niggers high on pcp that won't stop moving untill they're cns is hit
So its standard procedure to magdump when you think someone is a threat
Also shooting to wound is fucking retarded, there was a mudslime that tried to stab people at my uni that got shot in the leg by a cop and bled out like a pig

kids white we all have eyes

Who doesn't. Throw it at a pussy and all it does is disappear. Looks a lot funner than watching a skank squeeze one out

OY VEY

Fucking lol