What is it that is holding black people back in America?

What is it that is holding black people back in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE
youtubemultiplier.com/581cff0d46367-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up.php
youtu.be/kVjYRts3Yyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad smell

White people and fucking Donald Trump

fuck white people

black people

/thread

op is a faggot

To be held back, you have to be capable in the first place, which black people are not

genetics

Themselves

Wow op is a faggot

Black people hold black people back.

Black culture is holding them back. The civil rights era was 40 years ago, they have equal rights and now the only thing holding them back is themselves. If anything they are playing Life2.9 on easy mode because of diversity quotas

Thug life, and living beyond ones means, without taking any responsibility for their own actions.

Every generation blames white people and slavery for all their problems rather than trying to fix them themselves. Also every generation gets more and more victim points thanks to the liberal takeover which gIves them the idea that they can get away with everything.

BLACK CULTURE!

Wow, that webm just pissed me off enough to last til next year

laws against stealing stuff and killing people

I would have killed that nigger if he did that to any of my kids.

That the civil rights act is barely older than my parents, meaning that blacks who are adults now are the children of people who had to try to build something off a broken foundation.

>What is it that is holding black people back in America?

The fact that leaching an already running system is easier than starting from nothing.

The fact that they are instinct driven simians?

Biology

Whites
Duh

Fuck this thread is bringing out my anger towards apes.

Can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves.

What should I google to find the source of this video?

Good. Asshole rioters. I hope they all died.

Same thing that holds them back in Africa, Haiti, Europe, Australia, South America, and everywhere else on earth. Their primitive genetics.

Broken families and leftist role models. fix those two and you will see their statistics start matching those of Hispanics.

worth the read

Being told that something is holding them back

fpbp

Education, plain and simple. They lack education and proper values to prevent them from acting badly.

They need to get a better values.

wow, I hope those batshit crazy Mexicans drug cartels do a snuff video on that fucking nigger.

why the fuck is she naked?

The government rewards them for acting like animals. They can live on welfare with no penalties, and when they are killed by white cops for acting like savages they become famous.

They're lazy and fucking stupid

black people

Kill all niggers.

it just saddens me that he kept on driving after that

Who is this god? How can I learn to fight like him?

Low IQ. Violent nature. Monkey tier genetics barely suitable for the Congo jungle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
>An association between the 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found
> 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY BEATING UP MIKE FROM BREAKING BAD REEEEEEE

Anybody got the video of the two nigs fighting on the street and one lifts the other up, drop him, but knocks himself out?

>56
How can they even breathe

This shit enrages me so much. If I ever saw this fucking ugly monkey I'd smash his teeth in.

Lack of ambition, apparently.

The Chinese faced plenty of discrimination but they filled the universities and got ahead and are now fully integrated into mainstream society. It's not rocket science.

Now I understand why they used to make niggers ride in the back of the bus.

low IQ

Black people.

Gun laws.

>not posting "black people"

tpbp

Did anyone say:
>BLACK "PEOPLE"
yet?

I didn't read the thread because it's a shit thread and a slide thread... but I'm gonna say
>BLACK "People" (the rare 1.5% of niggers that evolved into people) actually are ok... but NIGGERS hold NIGGERS back... and even black "people" should be held at arms length because their nigger nature is far more likely to surface... exponentially so if they are in the midst of a herd of emotionally charged niggers "chimping out"

I've seen colleged educated
>black "people"
who are normally well behaved and educated, NIG THE FUCK OUT when surrounded by a bunch of actual niggers.

They can't help it... it's like the nigger hive-mind kicks in and the africandrums and voodoo ceremony type shit just steals the little bit of soul they had inherited from their white great-great-great grandfather who raped a piece of farm equipment for the lulz while drunk one night in Savannah, Georgia in 1816.

(didn't bump this thread... )

They sit around and rub sticks together.

youtube.com/watch?v=CKA9_FlsZqE

White males duh

I don't know what angers me more that he hit that old woman or that those white faggots sit there and do nothing.

You could curb stomp that nigglet and smash his brains all over the pavement in one blow. Scrawny little shit.

>low IQ

That's because of a lack of educational opportunities for blacks. It's environmental, not genetic.

Their inferior genetics.

single moms
thx destiny thx sragon

Thread theme

youtubemultiplier.com/581cff0d46367-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up-hold-up.php

Where's a suicide bomber when you need one?

literally less civilised than gorillas

The media lecturing, daily, the conflation of race and oppression.

The democrats have minorities under their thumbs, telling them it's not their fault and here's a welfare check coming out of my pocket.

Liberalism is all about control. They tried lynching niggers in their hay day but when it became too public and made them look bad they found a new means of control.

>even having interest in this question anymore

Does anyone really give a shit about the nigger's squalor and why he is that way? Whether it's genetic or muh racism is irrelevant to me. No matter how you slice it they're a burden on any population dumb enough to have them. They aren't worth the money, death, ghettos, etc. in attempting to rehabilitate them. Any solution is futile that doesn't leave them expunged.

Fuck niggers.

They are still getting too much push back when they attack, steal from, rape and murder white people.

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

Don't mess with Jackie Chan.

even if they werent my kids

amerca is holding them down. they should take their american education and move back to africa. there they can elevate themselves.

Themselves

It's obviously fake. Niggers will beat up on women who intervene. That's how you can tell.

Not so much anymore. Our prison system had the unintended consequence of becoming a soft eugenics program that selected out many of the ones with low intellect. African Americans IQ stats are now very similar to that of Hispanics.

they don't have a real leader

>Russian
>100

i call bullshit

still low fucking iq

>believing this

go fuck yourself ontario cunt

>who intervene

Implying they wouldn't beat them regardless.

Lack of fathers. So black people, basically.

Because they know niggers are allowed to hit white people but white people will go to jail and be called racist for hitting apes.

Genetics.

IQ isn't genetic, behavior is. The desire to seek out an education is clearly not a nigger trait.

What movie is this? Seems pretty fun

Not likely since they don't have any family connections with the powerful there, can't play up their skin color for non-existent welfare and don't have anything to teach the Africans who have their elites study in Oxford and Cambridge. Simply put, Africa don't want your niggers.
On the other hand, Africans love them as tourists as long as they have the money to spend.

>whats holding them back
Them dragging their knuckles

Other black people.
Affirm action.
Min wage laws.
Other black people.
Compulsory state education.
Other black people.

Wanting to destroy our race.

youtu.be/kVjYRts3Yyk

I hope weed is never legalised so we always have a reason to keep these thi gs imprisoned

why the fuck didnt you burgers round up and gas these fucking apes

Race war when?

First post blackist post?