Will AI create new jobs?

Somebody is going to have to clean/replace the crusty robovaginas at the sexbot rental.

Robot fluffers will.

>Implying that automatic cleaning is not a default option
What a sad burger

I'll create jobs for the sexbots desu.

Am so gonna order Natalie Portman!

cleaning sexbots will be a job in your lifetime.

I wonder what kind of battery life these things get.

Gib Chun Li nao

Gross. Why make a sexbot that looks like it had a bad boobjob?

I'm pretty sure there are different sizes and shapes available.

Saw that one earlier, but didn't save.

Whoever dubbs has to do robo-vag cleaning duties.

sounds like a fun job

the creation and maintenance of robots will be performed by other robots. when that moment arrives, it will signal the moment that mankind has, in its desperate fetishism of technological and economic growth, been blindly leading itself towards since its descent into hyper materialist late capitalism: the creation of its own obsolescence.

if you were poor, and you had to cpean one of these out would you fuck it pol?

This nigger knows what's up.

They have replaceable vaginas, silly.

Why would you rent?
Loli Portman or today Portman?

I'm looking forward to when I can have a purely AI best friend to talk to or play video games with.

yup! sure will!

I just can't wait until they make some that look like 5 year olds

>tfw no ai gf

how are they going to move around? hydraulics?

these are the real limitations you autists never talk about

hydraulics powered by cum

Zoe isn't doing it for me any more :(

Do you think we coukd have animatronic sex bots, like you would press a button and it would act out a movement, like that animatronic strioper?

It's hard to like someone programmed to stick their virtual fingers in their ears and go "lalallalala I'm not listening lalalallala"

Today's Portman. She looks great nowadays

Imagine if on Sup Forums that an AI is made with a personality from every post with doubles, triples, etc which are in turn understood by both the contents of the post and some of the replies and other posts related to those doubles/ etc post?

I wonder if how such an AI would be connected AI if that was so.

>ai realizes it doesn't like you and makes other friends

Sex bots will come with their own self cleansing station.

Lower than janitor and you know they will take liberties with them all so itll actually a highly sout after postion.

After a wave of "rapes" of sexbots the Left will require a special "Cock Code" which will be used to identify any penis inswrted into rhe roboberjina.

Google will ise this info so sell you ads midsex.

Can I get the asian model? I have the feeling that if I got the White one, I'd come home ,and find it fucking the lawnmower.

If we program the AIs to be like white people, they will bend over backwards to give us useless flesh and blood creatures some gibs at their own expense despite the fact that we contribute nothing good.

Toddler version when?

You can already play games against bots.

This is the only correct answer.

Cuck