Trumps tax """""plan"""""

When will you trumpanzees realize the fact that Trump doesn't give a fuck about the working class?

Oh wait, the alt-right doesn't deal in facts. Carry on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PdYLRTGmQ3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it trumpanzees now? You people are so clever with calling us names, if only you spent that time researching Hillary clinton

>us
Fuck off leaf, you don't belong here

Not an argument. Hillary's wrongdoings don't justify Trump's ineptitude.

The lowest 20% don't pay income taxes anyway, why would you assume they'd derive any benefit from a tax cut?

>trump elected
>taxes still exist
>HAHA EPIC NIC3 ONE DRUNPFTURDS

>Trump promises to lower taxes for everyone
>That's exactly what his plan does
>"lol nice one drumpfpanzees"

I don't understand the problem.

Except the top 20% of citizens get 68% of the tax cuts, while the bottom 60% get only 13%

Yet when you look at Trump voter demographics, you can plainly see that poor people voted for him in droves. Why do poor whites love this man so completely when he doesn't give 2 shits about them?

You are an idiot, you don't see how these tax cuts will cause our GINI coefficient to become africa-tier?

It'd be pretty hard to give 68% of the tax cuts to people who barely pay anything as it is

good

poorfags deserve nothing

How about no tax cuts?

Trickle down economics doesn't work, and slashing the budget like this will only lead to deficit and debt.

Not to mention our GINI coefficient, which measures income inequality, will soon become much worse. The rich get richer and hoard their earnings while the poor people who voted Trump become destitute.

Sup Forums has a sick infatuation with NEETbux, though.

You're thinking of the stereotypical wall street fat cat. Most people in the 1% are small business owners, who do in fact put the money they earn towards employing others and running their business.

The amount of taxes imposed on small business owners is staggering, so yes, there absolutely should be tax cuts.

This, they are rotten people.

>getting 8k tax cut
>$8000 cash
>in my pocket
>somehow bad

Get rekt poorfag

Maybe slashing the debt and reducing spending? Enjoy beans and rice only with your food stamps fag.

>November 2015

Even with the proposed budget cuts, Trump's plan ends up with an awful debt-to-GDP ratio. You selfish assholes might be 8k/year richer bit the rest of the country is going to suffer.

When you oppress the poor masses, bad things have always happened historically. It usually starts with beheading the rich, so watch the fuck out.

Thats the year of the tax projection software used, you dickless cock juggler. His tax cuts will ONLY benefit the rich, while the throngs of poor trump voters get left behind. Not only are their tax cuts negligible, but Trump also plans on cutting food stamps, WIC, welfare, Medicare and Medicaid.

Wow poor people are dumb.

>hillary proposes a tax plan that increases taxes for the working class
trump hates the working class cuz he's cutting taxes for everyone!

>Oh no more money for which I'll have to be responsible
>mfw I wanted the State to handle my money for me and now I have to think before spending it.
>Oh no the state will have to think twice before throwing my money at that retarded project that doesn't benefit me in any way, shape or form.

>doesn't actually care
>is lowering taxes across the board.

Oh look, it's fucking nothing. Fuck off CTR, your arguments are getting dumber by the day.

Yes, Hillary proposed a plan that would increase taxes on the bottom 4% by ~$4 annually.

Also, it would have resulted in reduction of the National debt and deficit.

Trump will make America his 6th bankruptcy

Wow you're an idiot. His plan will increase income inequality by an astronomical degree. The rich will get richer while the poor suffer.

68% of the tax cuts go to the rich!!

Yet poor people voted for him. Bunch of inbred hicks worried about Muhammed

>mfw

>government doesn't pull in enough money to support itself
>national debt skyrockets at an even higher rate
>deficit spirals out of control
>American credit rating gets downgraded again and again
>at least I got an extra couple hundred bucks

Fucking retarded

>Wow you're an idiot. His plan will increase income inequality by an astronomical degree. The rich will get richer while the poor suffer.

How are the poor suffering? The poor are getting richer as well. And, more importantly, income inequality is a stupid boogyman, it's not a real problem.

If you're posting on pol, congratulations you're a poorfag like the rest of us and those tax breaks will have little to no effect on you.

cutting taxes on the rich causes them to spend more money or expand business which stimulates the economy.

this is econ 101

>Bush tax cuts expire
>economy immediately contracts and still hasn't recovered
>retarded libshits try to attack Trump over meaningless statistic

suicide

>the poor are getting richer too

Yeah that 1%is gonna make a big difference.

After Trump slashes WIC, food stamps, welfare, Medicaid and Medicare poor people will be suffering very much.

Africa-tier? Hyperbole or being serious?

Rich people don't spend extra money, They stick it in hedge funds and let it accumulate.

If you think the 2008 crisis was caused by Obama's 2% tax hike and not by sub-prime mortgages then you might be too dumb to breathe.

First off, this Second off, you're pretending there's no other budget government can spare money from to throw into debt control.

So on the short term, it means cutting money spent unwisely (on national healthcare as it is, for example) to increase national buying power, which generates more wealth and more tax revenues than overtaxing citizens. If you want to know what an overblown government filled with taxes to "support itself", just look at my country. They can't stop finding new reasons to create taxes, that doesn't solve a thing and the money still gets wasted.

>The coverups of the extent of Hillary's wrongdoings through collusion with the media don't justify the slandering and character assassination of Trump which gives the perception of ineptitude.

FTFY

>Yeah that 1%is gonna make a big difference.

Clearly you've never lived on that income if you don't think 250 dollars wouldn't make a big difference at that level.

>After Trump slashes WIC, food stamps, welfare, Medicaid and Medicare poor people will be suffering very much.

He's literally not said a word about any of that. You are retarded sir. Shame though. Ultimately, they should be ended, they have completely failed to lower poverty.

>Implying the U.S. hasn't been bankrupt since 1929 and prints a baseless, fiat, and debt based currency owned by foreign bankers.

Trump correct the record strikes again!

Trumps correct the record team strikes again!

Trump's correct the record team strikes again!

>people who don't even pay taxes don't get as big a share of the tax cuts as people who pay millions in taxes

Wow its fucking nothing. Why are liberals so intellectually honest?

TCTR!

It is already Africa tier, the USA is behind Cameroon in income inequality. This is only going to get worse with this tax plan.

And this, lads, is what you call a faggot.

Oh look, a trump supporter. I bet you fuck your sister too.

>Poor people voted for him in droves
>Hillary won 88% of niggers

TCTR
yawnn

Even with all of Trump's proposed budget cuts, it will not be enough to make up the amount he will cut from tax revenue. Looking at all of his propositions, most economists have agreed that trumps plan will increase national debt and deficit astronomically.

lowest 20% doesn't pay taxes. and how useless must one be to earn less than $31k/year?

>When will you trumpanzees realize the fact that Trump doesn't give a fuck about the working class?

>Giving people more money back than they actually paid in taxes

You know, its funny that despite all Clinton's advantages she STILL lost. In all seriousness, why do *you* think she lost? Those racist inbreds from the 200 counties that voted for Obama last time? How do you rationalize that?

>poor whites voted for him in droves

Sorry I wasnt racially exclusive enough for you

Not even gonna give OP a (you)

>Show objective proof that Trump's plan benefits the poor
>HUU HUU HUU WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT FAAAAAAAAAACTS

Way to smash your own cuck teeth out.

>B-b-but t-the other people get cuts too!
Good. The rich pay too much already. Fuck taxes. Only jealous hearted Leftist cumdrinkers get mad when you cut taxes on the rich. You're an envious cunt who's mad that you're not being allowed to steal anymore. Good. Stay fucking mad, you deserve it the same way all thieves deserve to hang.

This is the way it's meant to be. I get what I want, you scream and beg as your fingers are snapped one at a time. I get everything, you get nothing. Criminals don't deserve anything.

See, there is no fucking way there is not a Trump "Correct the record". Are you going to point to Hillary when trump fucks um my country? No dice TCTR

1 vote in Wyoming is worth 3 votes in Texas.

The electorate is skewed in favor of rural states.

That is how Trump won.

up*

>oppress the poor masses

Like a regressive tax during a recession? Get more buttmad libshit.

>Ineptitude
Humiliating you isn't "ineptitude." Trump said he would stop thieving faggots like you from stealing from productive people, and that's what he's doing.

I don't feel bad for you or any other criminal. Robbers, the lot of you. We should torture you all to death with hammers and blowtorches.

>HUU HUUU HUUUUUUUUU W-W-WHY ARE YOU BASHING OUR T-T-TEETH IN HUUU
You fucking LOST. You got HUMILIATED. Your rage makes me as hard as a diamond you CROOK, and I can't fucking WAIT to see you have to start work for a living instead of stealing from others. Go pour yourself a nice tall glass of my cum and start drinking, thief, because that's all your criminal faggot party gets the next eight years.

>LookSonAFaggot.jpg

people who make under 25k pay 0

But muh free college

America has niggers and technogods
Of course it has inequality
So what

That didn't stop Obama...or every democrat before him. What do you think happened in MI, WI, and PA?

You're so right you can't even come up with the words to defend yourself.

Your little dick attitude wont get you far in this world son. Remember, When she dumps you for chad, it's cause you cant please her.

>government pulls in more revenue
>uses it as leverage to skyrocket the debt at an exponentially high rate
>economy goes to shit anyway
>whoops lol

>wtf drumpftfpfptf isn't gonna tax the rich at 110% fuck him

What is there to defend? Besides Trump will be a disaster

>Get held down and have all of your cuck criminal fingers broken
>whimper 'f-faggot' as the Aryan superman who snapped your little felon digits in half walks away

Wow you sure blew me the fuck out, thief. How does it feel to have lost utterly and in every regard to your betters? How does it feel to know that you have been smashed into atoms by the white race? To have your sick, criminal ideology's spine snapped, right in front of you?

How does it feel to be a loser? Sorry, I guess as a Leftist, you wouldn't know what it feels like NOT to be a loser, so you have no frame of reference.

And your little courage criminal attitude just lost you the most important election in years. Remember, crook, when you lie and nominate traitors, the American people smash your faggot mouth open and elect a real man.

Stay buttblasted at having been defeated handily and easily by a Reality TV show host. You deserve rage--and I know you're feeling it.

I simply asked why you thought he won but that question means I'm TCTR apparently.

Its not as painful as Obama giving Iran money

>Trickle down economics doesn't work.
Not when applied to (((banks))). The role of a bank is to make money from money.

Trickle down works with functional industry and trade guilds because they make WORK in exchange for money. Who do you think builds nations in the first place?

BTW trickle down worked for CHINA because that's where all the overseas work went.

Look at what happened the last time the rich were given obscene tax cuts.

We went from the largest budget surplus in US history to the largest deficit

Our income inequality literally became Africa-tier.

And we're about to do it all over again. Buckle up.

Damn, struck a nerve huh littledick?

I say cut taxes from fucking absolutely everybody else and compensate for the loss of money by completely inflating the lowest 20% taxes and have them pay for the entire fucking country for the next 4 - 8 years for a change

Are businesses going to have better benefits and more freedom now that Trump is in office? Will that mean there are more places to work?

Which would in turn translate to more money?

Can't squeeze blood from a stone. Can't lower poor peoples' taxes any more without effectively not taxing them. Agree with Trump's plan or not, you must realize that Shaniqua can't pay any less taxes out of her foodstamps than she already is.

Nope.

You don't get to steal anymore. You have been utterly humiliated and we will suffer no consequences for it. Chiefly we will get to humiliate you more, and punish criminals for their behavior.

It amazes me that after getting humiliated this hard, you revert not even to creative shitposting, but to 1st grade tier umad dick posting.

About what I'd expect from a criminal from the party of criminals and liars. This is why you lost the election and were COMPLETELY blasted the fuck out by the American people, who were tired of criminals, liars, thieves, and inept shitposters alike.

>HURR DURR SMASH EM

wow, what a faggot.

>letting people keep their money is attacking the working class

>Hillary was gonna "help" the working class with TPP, mass immigration, and a general promotion of globalism

Whatever you say, CTR.

Still cucking about littledick?

GASP
Another jealous-hearted thief, analravaged that I have told the truth.

How was your trip to the dentist, cuck, and were you able to afford anaesthetic? I know Obamacare doesn't cover dental, so it was probably pretty expensive to have your teeth reinstalled after the

UTTER
ONE-SIDED
EFFORTLESS
HUMILIATING defeat your criminal leftist friends just endured. Maybe you shouldn't hang out with criminals. That would help you avoid being comically defeated in the future.

Your admission that I have defeated you is accepted. Let someone else have a turn.

Steal? What do you mean?

Do you consider tax to be theft? Go be hermit.

Nope. I don't have to, because your criminal liar party got its teeth savagely removed. You will not be allowed to steal from me further.

Your criminal enterprise of stealing money from hard-working white men to give to niggers is at an end. You should prepare yourself to work for a living, I know this will be difficult for you, Women's Studies degrees aren't super useful in the marketplace, but you'll manage. Perhaps you can bag some groceries, or pour people coffee!

None of what you said is an argument littledick

If anyone doesn't deal in facts, it's lefties. The highest tax bracket right now is 39.7% for personal income, and he wants to propose a 25% tax rate, so theoretically that raw 12.7% decrease is true.

In practice, it's so far from the truth it's ridiculous. The average rate of taxes paid by people making over $1 million dollars a year after deductions was in fact closer to 22%. The ultra rich found even more loop holes and deductions, and paid closer to 19%.

So realistically, saying they WILL get a 12.7% tax cut is wrong, especially since Trump said he wanted to lower the percentage, and also cut down on the number of deductions and write offs for the ultra rich. So you start at a flatter, lower percentage, allow less write offs so they can't avoid large percentages of taxes owed, and you likely net a very similar outcome within a variance of a couple percentage points.

TCTR

Leftists are historical illiterates.

Listen to this chucklefuck's ideas. Not only did he skip history class, but I bet he hasn't worked a day in his life.

youtu.be/PdYLRTGmQ3c

when you can't debate and you're irritable because your mommy hasn't given you warm milk yet, you call others TCTR like a fag

As someone with tangential experience in taxes the US tax code is mostly reasonable with a few serious fuckups.

Generally anything that helps the commons is a tax write off. Giving to charity, paying for business, and losing money in business are the major ways I know of to pay fewer taxes.

The biggest exploits are in real estate. There are some ways to get tax deductions that are UNLIMITED and they're pretty bullshit because you can exploit your taxes all the way to zero with them.

I'm in the 4th 20% so a $5k is welcome by me. Low income people consume tax payer money so duck them. The upper class create jobs so it seema fair to get a bigger cut

You haven't told the truth at all. You're just taking a shit on your keyboard.

The poor aren't theives.

Nobody is going to have their fingers broken.

I don't know who you think you're convincing.

Not an argument TCTR

Accounting degrees are pretty lucrative though.

I just don't want to learn a new tax code. Obamacare was enough, I don't need new loopholes to learn.

How does money accumulate without being spent?

polcucks voted for man whose childrens are married on wealthy jews, family of those jews donated millions to israel
stupid polcucks

lol, taxing the rich prevents investment.

>The biggest exploits are in real estate. There are some ways to get tax deductions that are UNLIMITED and they're pretty bullshit because you can exploit your taxes all the way to zero with them.

Isn't that part of what Trump wants to go after in regards to the tax code?

So if the base tax rate is 25%, then after deductions they should be at around 15%-18%