I found this on my windsheild

I can only assume it was left there because of my Trump sticker.

Any anons want to call 'Luke' to give him a good old fashion redpilling?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIEE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I like your style. This way, no one is the bigger person so it's fair

bump

I want to see this.

intrigued.

what a strangely rational approach. sounds like he can defend your position, why can't you? argue with him.

he can defend his position*

Be like the classic men and write him an entire pamphlet in response to that one line.

>profile picture
can't make this shit up

Hey fellow mainer.

Oh fug, I live in Maine. Wut do?

>someone who knows who you are reaches out and gives you his email to start a polite conversation
>fail to redpill him slowly yourself
>instead give his number and email to a thousand of internet trolls

I know this will end up badly for OP

What is #3?

LOL jesus what a fucknig cuck.

Pretty much this.

Unless Lucas "Cuck Writer" Beland does this to a lot of cars, OP is going to be outed.

Reply and tell him kikes are biggest problem facing the nation and that the only solution is a final one.

DO IT! UPLOAD RESULTS!

I called and told him next time he leaves a note on my car I'll lynch like the nig he is.

It was a bloomberg backed referendum question to implement universal background checks for guns.

>bloom(((berg)))

ftfy

^this.

OP you dumbass. Atleast censor his phone number.

He's so bluepilled it's cute.

The fuck? Why would you give this to us?

Are you so intent on a civil war that you would turn around and attack someone who tries to understand your point of view?

You people are seriously autistic.

He definitely needs a redpilling. OP, do you have memes and infographics ready?

fookin saved

Some gun control shit

he seems like an okay guy leave him alone or have a conversation with him. At least he appears to be open to new ideas

POST A VOCAROO IF YOU'RE GOING TO CALL!!!!

As do I

> Black Lives Matter
...and there goes all my respect

THIS

well, talk to him. why not, it might be fun.

and then dox him. oh, shit, you actually already did that xD here it comes.

You kinda fucked up here senpai, He isn't like others smashing your windows or anything. He's just like hey man lets talk. Why do you wanna bully him?

kek do that again at 3AM

>perfect opportunity to red pull a normal
>I'll just dox him on 4cham instead

You're a real piece of shit, OP.

>immigrant has honest desire to learn about different political ideologies by opening an honest dialogue with a member of the opposition
>said member takes this as an opportunity to direct hatred towards foreigner using his chinese cartoon image board personal army

You had the chance to redpill someone and instead you've chosen to solidify their position.

Nice job, idiot.

I want to send him "nice wife, does she like to be pounded big black dicks while you watch like the cuck you are?"

what could be the repercussions?

dude. gay.

bring condoms

>Luke Bellend

this is creepy

so Beland is a Bellend?

>BLM
>OK guy

This is whitest state in the nation and has one the three lowest murder rates depending on the year in question (go figure). I don't know when the last time anyone, especially a black man, was shot by police here.

Try to turn him into an antisemite for fun. You would be surprised. Antisemitism flows naturally from SJW bullshit.

He cant defend calling our republic a democracy...

Any anons wanna get together and call him?

Guy likely has shit opinions, but if he's willing to reach out to someone he disagrees with, you might as well talk to him

use a random generated email and errything will be fine. Just don't threaten him or his family if you don't want to be tracked down

I don't what's worse, the BLM, or the fag flag overlay pic

Please don't be numbnut dicks and confirm this guys bias regarding how right wingers are.

In fact I would have taken this as an opportunity to gradually redpill the shit out of him, now you're just going to scare his ass back to BuzzFeed.

Give it to the cops and tell him your taking it as a threat.

>Worked at CIEE
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIEE

You better be well prepared, this looks like a CIEE persons psyop.

>leaves autistic note on windshield, completely unsolicited
>profile pic is BLM shit, which means he's way more radical than he lets on
>he just wants to talk to OP so he can then go to his libtard friends and say 'so sad. He wasn't stupid, just mislead'
>they all nod their heads vigorously

Mods should delete this thread, there's no reason to publicly oust this guy and do him when all he wanted was a polite conversation. It's people like OP that ruin the public image of the right by being dickheads.

The Red Pill is not an ideology, it is touching reality. It is respecting that which remains true when you stop believing in it. Luc here is still well wound up in his dreams so discussing anything with him is pointless. Nevertheless, I suggest you get him
STEPHEN COUGHLIN - Catastrophic Failure (or at least point him to the YouTube lecture)
GEORGE BORJAS - Heaven's Door
JARED TAYLOR - Face To Face With Race

This seems almost too robotic when compared to the "letter"

I'd love for you to give him a good red-pilling about race in America, specifically regarding racial violence and the lack of economic attainment by blacks. The problem is that you'll have to reveal your power level. Even when calmly, cogently, and rationally done it's an act which can seriously fuck you over.

are you female?

Any app to use to troll americans?

i mean its a little weird to leave a note on somebody's car, but if he is genuine then i don't see what the problem is. kind of shitty of you to post it here. if you didn't want to respond to him then you could have just ignored it, but instead you decided to punish him for wanting to broaden his horizons. shame on you, by posting it here and getting others to harass him you are blowing any chance of him being redpilled.

You don't understand. These people can't actually relate to opposing views and have no interest in hearing them. They don't care and are only doing this so they can signal to their friends about how they are "trying to understand these people".

My bad, I thought he mean Bangor, India. I like Indian people.

Do what you will.

he didnt call it a democracy, but you're right he worded that incorrectly by implying we vote using a democracy. he just said our democratic way (american way)

I have been this person. He is rational enough to see the light, and if he's reaching out, some part of him wants to. If you contact him you better be fucking polite, user.

Someone call and ask him for OP's information

get fucked luke

Sounds like a fucking cuck. Get his address and rape his wife, OP.

I didn't really threaten to lynch him. But I told him I'm going take his wife to pound town then started giggling and hung up

already ahead of ya

Tell him you only got the Trump sticker to try and infiltrate and out Trump supporters.

Ask him why he would dare try to normalize the orange bigot known as Donald #Blacklivesmatter #DonaldDrumpf #notmyprez #muslimlivesmatter #latinxlivesmatter #queerlivesmatter #aznlivesmatter Drumpf. Proceed to tell him Drumpf is a hardcore right-wing fascist just like #literallyhitler was, and he is a fascist now because he thinks it's okay 2.6 million votes don't matter. Ask him if he'll be happy when his grandmother is Youth-in-Asia'd because Republicans are bigots who only care about their wallet.

You see OP, the trick isn't to try and red-pill him. The trick is to make him so sick of other liberals he just ends up voting republican next election.

It's called Divide & Conquer. It's a nice little kike trick.

not your personal army faggot

Wtf is wrong with you, OP?

The fuck is your problem? A guy goes out of his way to write you a note about wanting to talk politics to you to strengthen his current political opinion, and then leaves his personal info and all you do is post it on Sup Forums just so you can have a good post that will eventually fade away into nothing? The fuck is wrong with you?

Also Inb4 the 14 year old edgy faggots saying Im a cuck or a shill. To all the under age fags who cant even fucking vote yet, I voted for Donald Trump.

I'm pleasantly surprised to see this thread calling OP out for being a shitter. It's good to know Sup Forums still has standards.

what a condescending faggot, someone send this to the 400lb hacker known as Sup Forums

This, the left needs more non-assholes like this, are you all daft?

This

the thick headed ones are content to stay in their /r/politics and HuffPo circlejerk

he sees that a person of similar social position and region as himself is a Trump fan and is curious as to whether there's something he's missing

signed him up for Farmers Only

well, he should have been more careful with his personal information.
i mean, hell, for all he knows, OP is some autist who browses Sup Forums and doesn't think twice about doxxing strangers who leave printed notes on their car

this is bait OP, he's hoping you will go full autism on him so he can post you on facebook and impress his friends

you shouldn't have posted this here, some dumb user will probably give him exactly what he's looking for.

I hate Portland

You're gay

WTF Is wrong with people over there.
>I saw you didn't vote what I wanted you to vote, so we better have a talk.

Yes this is how democracy works. This would be
really serious here. The democractic process is supposed to be anonymous. There are tons of rules on this here ie
>Illegal with advertisement (eased)
>A boss can be jailed for coercing his employees to vote this or that or even ask
>It's considered extremely rude to even ask what a person voted
big diff there

Bet it's not only me that do this when I get a phone call from SSB(gov serive for polls) or something like that I snap at them
>WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?
If I get asked at the street or some fucker at a stand approaches me, it can escalate to something real nasty fast, but they see this.
I haven't beaten up anyone of those yet

>it scares me to see how divided our country has become
>openly supports violent ethnic extremists

Hang the bellend.

>Today OP choose to be a faggot even when he had a chance to be a hero.

Neck yourself faggot. This dude came correct, and you couldn't even face him without retreating to your hugbox like a fucking SJW cunt. Fucking coward. GTFO my Sup Forums

pic related is you.

Spam him with black on white crime statistics and redpill him on the jews

>This dude came correct
read the thread

I used to bang a girl from Gorham

>and he is a fascist now because he thinks it's okay 2.6 million votes don't matter.
My god... I cant believe i havnt heard this one yet. That is the best and dumbest argument ive heard all week.

Thank you sir.

bix nood mup da doo didda

>the liberal politely asked to be redpilled to death
>lul better send in the mongolian ouji board forum posters

kys op

>I live in Portland

Thanks for sharing.

You're right but leaving a name with all of your info on someone's windshield in regards to politics is mighty stupid.

I'm honestly not sure what he expected. A better way to bridge the gap is getting involved in municipal politics where you're bound to meet plenty of people from both sides.

lmao

>Worked at CIEE
ayyyy

He seems like a sane, decent person.

bix noooooooooooood

OP dun goofed. This wont end well.

He's asked for some redpills, and now he's gonna get further blue pilled because of the shit Sup Forums is about to do.

>democracy
ITS A REPUBLIC!

This is fantastic bait OP.