Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8YGlzSl6cxU
cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/contact-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Day of the Nukes when?

>literally saying whites will be irrelevant in the future and will be extinct in a sense
>this is accepted with open arms as a truth
>any debate against it is seen as racist

this is what it's come to huh

the song is bad that's what upsets me more than anything

That dislike ratio is promising. If leftists keep this up, we'll be seeing a lot more newfags in the days to come.

reported it for hateful content kek

>white genocide is bad

None of those ethnicities want that future either. Liberal whites are the worst.

Stop posting this video. If you're a white guy, stop and consider what life would be like if you weren't. Well you've got your reasons. You've got your lies and you've got your manipulations.

This is some on the gayest shit I've ever seen.

kys faggot

>Implying America is different
youtube.com/watch?v=8YGlzSl6cxU

>comments have been disabled for this video
kek

gonna keep bumping this thread regardless

So did I

Also, this is really bad. But what can you expect from Canada?

Lucky for me I don't give a fuck about the white genocide or any person in general.

This confirms it. Never fucking another person of color again. Not worth the risk of popping out one of these inbred Jew golems

Comments are always disabled.

>that bait is bad

Then why post on this thread? Trying to earn brownie points for being nihilistic faggot? Get

>Diversity is our strength
>We should become homogeneous

What does Canada mean by this?

It's kind of hard to get brownie points if you're nihilistic.

I'm not against race mixing but those bars are garbage

Can you stop posting this? It triggers me and puts me in a bad mood every time i have to look at that faggots face.

They weren't originally, until (((they))) didn't like some of the things people were saying.

I think it's funny that you all get worked up over this when you're going to be dead in the near future anyway.

Not like any of you social failures will do anything to grow the white race.

A bull rake is no joke. Using one for more than an hour and it feels like your arms will fall off.

t. Clammer

literally every other video by CBC has comments except this one.

ALSO DONT FORGET CBC IS OWNED BY CANADIAN GOVERNMENT

cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/contact-us/

>tell the communist broadcast network how much you like a smarmy subhuman using taxpayer money to mock and encourage "eliminating" white people

They disabled the comments after like 1 day because there were too many woke comments

>tfw mom is native
fuck off beige. I'm pink and proud m8.

nice sentences dawg. see u l8r @ skewl tmrz

its like they're intentionally trying to piss off and alienate everyone they can.

Hence why you're not nihilistic, just an edgy little cunt looking for attention.

>I'm not going to do anything about it though

yes goyim mix

Notice how they managed to put just about every race/gender into the video except a white male

Natives are based as fuck

I was apprehensive to listen to this, mostly because of that faggot ass LARPing white people do when they rap and try to sound black.

It was worse than I anticipated in every way. Day of the rake memes, aside, what the fuck are we going to do about Canada bros? I.... I don't think its gonna make it.

So sorry Stef, we'll have to accept you as...collateral.

>homogeneous

In the context I see they are basically staying become the same.

Mix diversity and other cuckhold propaganda and it is clear they are trying to promote creating a mixed race that they seem to be under the impression would be beige in appearance at the end of this race mixing project.

I don't think these cucks know science well for genetic inheritance.

Natives are nigger tier

Aren't you the one being "edgy" with your insults?

>We should embrace diversity by destroying it

That really makes you think

>my tax money paid for this

S.O. fucking S

Then you're probably not a nihilist, just an edgy man-child (anti?)virtue signalling to get the attention his primary caregiver never gave him.

That or you're a Australia-Canadian wanabe trying to up his b8 game.

I'm sorry man, will some syrup cheer you up?

Canada is awesome. FUN!

White genocide does not exist.

What the fuck the channel is full of gay shit right here

Help,

There are good hearted white conservative canadians.. we're busy working to pay for refugees, and our government silences us.

> MANLET POWER, MANLET POWER

Reported for hatred for calling for the genocide of an entire race of people and also because the music was so god awful.

i refuse to watch it

Expecting anything less from the CBC

youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc&t=0s

They say "beige" because that's a lot less worrying than saying "brown goatfucking jamals".

A
FUCKING
LEAF

So is this dude a state employee?

250 likes vs 15k dislikes

Do not lose hope my friends!

Neither will you, pussy.

I just did my daily syrup enema, thanks though.

Shaun how do you reach the keyboard while keeping your high chair balanced?

you're supprised why? The ministry of truth is there to protect us from dangerous ideas and free thinkers.

They're doing a great service to our great nation by promoting this propaganda.

You're not partaking in any wrong think to question it user are you?

>native
The only place they are native to is ASIA.

Everyone at the CBC is

The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation was purchased by the Canadian Government.

it is a state controlled leftist machine

very catchy song, good job canada!

Well, yes and no. He gets a lot of roles in CBC bullshit, and they pay him for those roles, so he's employed by a government-funded organization. Basically yes, a gov't employee.

However it's not as though he has a salaried full-time job at the propaganda ministry (thankfully we aren't _quite_ USSR-tier yet), it's contract work like any other actor would get

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
>Comments are disabled for this video

Fucking pussies

paying attention to this post is relevant

metis qts are the best

>lowqualitybait.jpg

My life would be easier if I wasn't white.

>not wanting to make the world pink
marry some beige girl and make her babies pink

>Hello fellow kids

>Be Jew
>1940 Germany
>Have my Jewish wife and children ripped from me and sent to concentration camp
>Nazis claim I am inferior
>There must be a way to prove them wrong
>How tho?
>I KNOW ILL RAP
>Rap about how both us Jews and Germans should mix
>That it won't matter because in 100 years you won't be able to tell Jew from German
>Tell them to re assess being a Nazi
>Haha that'll show Hans
>Get gassed

Well it was worth a try

CBC is ridiculously trigger-happy with their comments. Over half their articles in their 'news' outlet remove comments entirely and of the ones that do have them the moderation is truly Stalinesque in its filtering of government-approved opinions.

Fuggin leav :DDDD

Fellow Canuck, you know 22 minutes is irrelevant and only laughed at by people with real comedic value. And yet CBC won't stop funding their shitty show.

>it is a state controlled leftist machine

maritimes?

>contract work like any other ogvernment employee would get

Fixed that for you.

Tax payers paid for this shit.

This is exactly what you would think of if someone said Canadian rap

22 minutes (((WAS))) great. and it could be great again someday.

Can I get some dislikes pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=wiNkQhUbOGc

Why are so many leafs just utter faggots? The sheer volume your country produces makes me genuinely concerned about what's going on over there. Maybe I was wrong and Islam IS the answer, just so we can throw you degenerate fucks off of rooftops.

'member when it was racist to even think that the nigger muds would try to genocide the white race?

I'm not White, so I don't care if they continue to exist or not. It's not like Canada was always a White nation. White people displaced the Native population, and now they're being displaced by another ethnic group. It's simple history.

I disliked

>they already disabled comments
kek

Rick Mercer is gone and will never come back

>The sheer volume your country produces makes me genuinely concerned about what's going on over there

Its mostly quebec/ontario and hongcouver that are so bad desu. The middle provinces make all the money and are by far the least degenerate.

From what i can tell multi culturalism has been pushed on us for so long and so hard by the government and state sponsored tv that it has produced a generation of self hating white people who are raised to believe that it is literally a sin to be white.

>waah why couldn't my mother have cucked my dad with Chad
>waah if I can't be a tall, handsome white man then no-one can
Btw he's a 5ft 5 manlet

>I'm not White
You have to go back.
>It's simple history.
Except in the past, this was called war, ethnic cleansing and genocide. Whites in the west are subsidising their own demise.

Yeah, it was so hilarious when Rick Mercer used to cross the border to ask Americans what they though about Prime Minister Tim Horton.