MI recount OVER

BREAKING: MI RECOUNT IS DONE

MI recount OVER
docdroid.net/s6dcm7f/show-temp-3.pdf.html

Other urls found in this thread:

woodtv.com/2016/12/07/federal-judges-ruling-halts-michigan-recount/
freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-michigan-election-recount/95110008/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A shame really, they were just catching on to all of the voter fraud in Wayne county. Would've been nice to see the real numbers without the Dem nog votes being counted multiple times.

I don't speak Jewish Tricks, can someone give me a tl;dr of that legal document?

Ah nice.
Thanks, Rico.

Thanks Puerto Rico.

jill btfo, NO REFUNDS

based inverted Cuba

woodtv.com/2016/12/07/federal-judges-ruling-halts-michigan-recount/

AWOOO

What's TRO?

TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER

YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH THESE, CRIMINAL!

temporary restraining order

Temporary Restraining Order

freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2016/12/07/federal-judge-halts-michigan-election-recount/95110008/

Why would recount parties need a restraining order and from who?

why don't they just do the recount, see that Trump still won, and announce that.

Denying a recount makes it all seem shady like there WAS rigging going on.

PA WONT HAPPEN JILL

I believe the restraining order is against the state government, to stop the electoral college vote until after the recount.

The restraining order is dissolved, and the Michigan court ruled yesterday that the recount must stop.

>why don't they just do the recount

cost 5 mil for the state

that is the purpose of an audit, not recount

WARNING. OPs site will log your IP and put you on a private list used for unknown purposes

... but Jill Stein raised the money.

Election night tears should be played instead of snl it would win best comedy award this year.

Dumbass, its already been counted twice.
This would be the third time.

In Michigan the counties cover most of the cost of the recount.

Canvassing =/= Recount

The recount is called off within HOURS of voter irregularities being uncovered in Wayne County.

Surprise fucking surprise.

I mean, look. I don't think there was rigging, I think Trump won those states, because Hillary was a shit candidate. But honestly, it seems suspicious if they REFUSE a recount in a state where it was under 1%, where a candidate raised money to do the recount with.

You understand?

It will LOOK like there was rigging going on if they refuse the recount.

Just do the recount. If the numbers still have Trump winning it buries this and legitimizes everything.

If he loses, then it's still not enough for Trump to lose, unless he loses all 3 states.

What difference, at this point, does it make?

So did they stop the recount as soon as it was discovered that there was a bunch of voter fraud in Hilarys favor? Is that the tldr?

Say it!

The problem is that the electors meet in less than two weeks. If this shit isn't sorted out by then it complicates things

Is it necessary to expose Hillary for voter fraud too? The bitch has enough charges if found guilty she could actually be hung by the neck.

If Hillary is found guilt of high Treason should she be executed according to law?

>If Hillary is found guilt of high Treason should she be executed according to law?

>not knowing that Hillary made Obama to ponder her often
>implying

Twerks internally

I feel sad about this.
she raised over what, 9 million dollars and I didn't even get any of it

No no no, you don't understand

Detroit's voting precincts were all fucked up, the data shows votes being double and triple counted

this is serious, widespread evidence of voter fraud in Clinton's favor

they are covering her ass at this point, this measure was done by the same Obama appointed judge who made it happen in the first place, this is their escape chute

okay so if there was rigging in Clinton's favor, do the recount and put Clinton more into shame.

But don't make it look like something shady was going on in Trump's favor by refusing to do a recount.

It wouldn't just put Clinton to shame; it will put the entire Democratic Party to shame.

Major players in the party would have to be in cahoots with one another to pull off a fraud like that

the reason it was rebuked, was that Jill Stein was not an aggrieved party which had a greater chance of winning had there been evidence of vote tampering or rigging. If Clinton had launched the recount attempt, there would have been justification for it to go through, since the margin between her and trump was not as drastic.

I don't think that matters. What matters is they raised the money to do it and their refusal to go through with it makes it look like they're covering up wrongdoing.

>Stein
don't under-estimate the persistence of a greedy jew.

You haven't heard the last of Stein.