How do we prevent white girls from going out with spics?

seeing this more and more lately even in TX

decent white girls dating and marrying spics

>decent white girls
>dating and marrying spics

Pick one

white guys aren't aggressive enough with girls

just grab em by the pussy bro

spics are white

Stop transitioning to females

>that girl
>white

AAHAHAHAHA AMERICA IS DONE PUT A FORK IN US

This. Consider race mixing as a way of modern evolution, i.e they remove themselves from a white genepool. Fuck 'em.

This. the problem lies within white men for not raising their families correctly

A white girl should be redpilled on non-whites before she hits elementary school

simple,

Mexicans are white now.

that girl is a spic

Don't waste your breath bro. This is Tumblr for the right.

YES ITS ALL WHITE MENS FAULT

WHITE WOMANS ARE ANGELS WHO DINDU NOTHIN

MY MOMMY SAYS SO

They're both Mexican you fuck

oh shut the fuck up spic

Kek, Sup Forums is complete shit today.

>inb4 >today

white bois are such whiny cucks these days that white women have to look elsewhere to find real men. quit trying to place the blame elsewhere, white men are to blame for this behavior.

stop being a beta

The reason women in general are such a problem is because they can be influenced by public opinion like children. Men tend to fight against things they disagree with.

>red head girl liked me
>dated her friend
>probably could have had dated them both at the same time
>now she has beaner kids

I'm an us citizen and i will be going soon to Idaho, is it possible to have a qt3.14 girlfriend that didn't already fuck all town?
t. white with mexican heritage

Is that why all the latinas fuck white guys?

"White" American please calm down

Spics are ok people usually

t. Shitskin

Hold up who the fuck are you my nigger? Oh that's right, a commie. Get the fuck off my board before you get thrown out a helicopter.

Why did you crop the photo, user?

> Be at my sisters wedding rehearsal dinner
> Sit at table with her bridesmaid and her boyfriend
> Named Jesus
> Very fair skin spic
> Speaks English
> Must be born in America
> Asks me what the score was of USA vs Mexico
> Sadly tell him Mexico is winning
> Ask him why are you rooting for Mexico?
> Says he moved to Mexico as a kid and is rooting for his home country
> MFW "Traitor"

If children are out of line, it's the parents' fault
If women are out of line, it's men's fault.

Redpill 101

Regain control of the media and white guys will have a fighting chance again

I don't know, but I find it hard to believe a male starts threads like these. I find it as an effeminate trait. Gossip tier.

Who is that semen demon in the right?

usually they just want an anchor baby.

My mistake white knight you are clearly the real MAN here

haley morris-cafiero

Is that what you tell yourself?

>dude a shock protest tactic is how all women dress at all times

very funny how triggered men get about female nudity even though its all you think about 24/7

the first step is to fix white men. if white men start killing niggers and shitskins the white race will be in good shape. white women will follow strong white men

6'2" ubermenschen dont get cucked by brown manlets m8. if a white woman is with a beaner its because she couldnt get anyone better.

this

ugly white girls need love too. Leagues up from googles.

White guy living in South Florida, reporting in.

If it makes you feel better, I've been dating spic women since I moved down here.
>Venezuelan grills are feisty

MEN ARE SUCH CREEPS

GOSH, ALL THE TIME ITS SEX SEX SEX

WHAT HAVE MEN EVER DONE FOR SOCIETY

WHY CANT I WALK AROUND NAKED

GIRL POWER WOO!

LETS COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW MEN THINK ABOUT US NAKED EVEN THOUGH WE LIKE IT AND WOULD GO CRAZY WITHOUT THE ATTENTION THEY GIVE US

Let me tell you about my girl
>Blonde hair blue eyes
>Tall
>Rich educated family
>Top tier education she can speak 5 languages no memeing
>Was a virgin before I got to her
>Super affectionate
>Independent
>Smart
>Youropean
>Refined tastes, fashion sense and manners
U MAD WHITE BOI YOU CANT STOP ME
MUH DIK 8=========> YO DIK 8>
LA RAZA PRIDE
[spoiler]I'm white though, she even says she fell in love because I have the bluest eyes she's ever seen[/spoiler]

Mormonbro?

What if he's an Aryan?

>Argentina
>White
Pick one niggertino

Make all of them look like me :(

You can't do shit whiteboi

If anything you could prep the bull but I don't think you could do much more.

Aztlan Reconquista coming to a city near you cumskin

Hey Johnathan, spic here, I just fucked your blonde bitch waifu, and she took 2 of my loads, Holmes.

>its all you think about 24/7
yeah i don't have anything else important to worry about at all but female anatomy, i think you have us confused with 10 year olds

eww, brown skins

>how do we make women do X
how about stop treating them like brainless cunts and telling them what to do shitlord

>not controlling your women
lol @ u. So when your daughter brings home a nigger you're gonna blame her and not your failure as a parent?
this is why whites are losing

All of the women in this picture know not to burn coal, just like all white women should.

>Aryan

give it up gringo, all ur girl friends and daughters will get B E A N E D soon, there's no other way

I'm not a mormon but i wouldn't mind converting just to get a white virgin qt 3.14 gf.

You shouldn't fight le womens right to le do whatever they le want. Why don't you just le man up and prep le bull :DDD

Actually if you treat them like brainless cunts and tell them what to do, you usually get better results.

>wanting to date/marry/have kids with a woman like that
wew

look at this faggot and laugh

You are such a man, tell me more

Less likely to get divorced, my man

Just weird that a white Mexican would move to Idaho and not be Mormon

Can testify.

Also, if you want an equal, date a man. Women are a bit like dogs in the sense that they will do what you tell them/let them do. Do you love your dog less for it? No. Your dog is awesome.

Fuck off beta cuck

my mom is the whitest person on earth but my dad is tan skinned latino. Me and my siblings all look white (they have blue eyes, I got spic brown).

Who do I breed with?? Mediterranean?

>falling for the marriage meme
o i am laffin

>sexism on MY Sup Forums
back to >>>/reddit/

anyone but her. she's mine

they're mad at daddy usually. just like the coal burners. what usually happens is the white girl either grows up and goes back to white or gets knocked up and goes back to white guys.

at that point she'll be looking for a beta cuck to take care of her mongrel. however if he's white trash she might get married.

Who fucking cares?

How do I get a qt Latina gf?

>implying all whites are attractive

Damn is that your sister? She's pretty hot

Texans are pretty blue pilled on race issues. We kind of have to be since whites are already the minority here, and we have to be able to continue electing Republicans.

Long term, we just have to accept that this is going to be a mestizo majority state and make the best of it by focusing on our conservative values.

just look at that progress

You need to step up your spanish

where did you meet her?

marry her, she'll do it for papers. they usually like white guys. her family will love you

1) Be white
2) Move to south Florida (NOT Miami, but in the general metro area)
3) Smile and go flirt with them when they catcall you with "Ayyy papita"

Muh aryan princess, el topo keko.

This desu famalam Texas is gonna be majority brown but at least they will still dislike niggers and be conservative

haha nice reverse psychology there user-w/cunt. Now gtfo and b2/kitchen/ otay. Before I slip my tube steak up your arse.

>> women love being treated like shit, and women only respect a man when he can not only put his foot down but know and always have the energy to put them in their place.
>>BREAK THEIR ASS AND SHAKE THEIR ASS

Be a man

it's kristen stewart

I don't believe you.

lol bitch you ugly fucks are detested by white women, aint Noone like beaner scum, smelly and dumb. Now go fuck yourself while your sister tops me off prior to puttin it up her brown ass. Man the whole love worlds white men.

Hispanics dislike niggers and are generally conservative anyway. They vote blue for dem dere gibs and immigration.

fucking kek

>grab the by the pussy
>tfw trump actually gave the solution to stop the cuckoldry and almost nobody seems to have noticed it

Can someone explain to me why the US hates mexicans? They're catholic, theyre family orientated, theyve got an average IQ. If they were from the north of Sweden, Sup Forums would be begging for them to marry inti their families. Unfortunately theyre from the Iberian peninsula so theyre slightly brown. Bloody Sup Forums

>tfw dirty spic cock came inside 14 white girls total so far

Stay mad white boys you are the worst at sex they all say it lmao stay cucked

Tinder, I went to do some paper work in ciudad universitaria and the app must had loaded people from the airport, golfcourse, park area and I had a lot of foreigners showing and this one was super chill to talk to and we met the very next day.

lel no. i live in the fucking mountains of Mexico and i see ugly as fuck Mexicans bringing some really hot sluts as wifes with kids an shieettt. Just give up user, women are the niggers of the genders.

I don't know that Hispanics dislike niggers, a lot of them on Sup Forums say that to get cred. Where I'm from they all get along, it's just how Texans are.

A lot of them actually leave the Catholic Church after a generation. Young Mexicans in Texas are about as religious as the whites. Granted, we're a bit more religious down here than in other states, but even that is declining a bit.

I literally grabbed my gf by the pussy when she was acting kinda cold and she warmed right up.

thanks trump. I couldn't stop laughing it actually worked

The majority of them assimilate into negroid american """culture""", become welfare leeching criminals, and breed like rabbits.

Admittedly my knowledge of Spanish is piss poor

>they usually like white guys
Really?

It's pretty much impossible to move to the US unless you're rich

>Where I'm from they all get along, it's just how Texans are.

Where I'm from, they don't like niggers. It's how we do it in Texas.

They also don't like niggers in Florida, either. This Dominican guy I know was going on about a Haitian genocide the other day like it was nothing, and something he truly wanted. The Cubans don't exactly get along with them either.

It's a love hate relationship user, mostly hate but i still like those fat jolly fucks.

Half mex half german american here. I have banged a few white chicks and they like my dark hair and say I am sexy. Thank you ancient spic ancestor who banged a indian for my great looks.

>It's pretty much impossible to move to the US unless you're rich

You could always try your luck in Spain. You're still in the EU, for the moment.