Be honest: If you were born Jewish, would you take part in International Jewry...

Be honest: If you were born Jewish, would you take part in International Jewry, filling your pockets with millions of shekels at the expense of other nations and cultures?

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd be the most jewy jew, and point out how the holocaust was a lie, how Germany was extorted for something it didn't do, how the bolshevik movement is still alive today, etc.

Yeah and if I was born a nigger I'd be stupid as fuck. What's your point?

I admit jews are the masterrace and I'm not even jewish

I am a jew

>tfw not part of any international conspiracies

Obviously, I would never betray my race.

no

they are allowed to be because of people like you, you should probably end your life, unless you're trolling or baiting, in that case you should still end your life

same.

>feelsbadman.jpg

Hell yeah nigga, I'd start my own rap label and claim to have so many black friends I secretly despise.

I would marry into the Trump family and take over the world directly.

Never

I would be like the guy in the movie Inside a Skinhead with Ryan Gosling.

shut up goyim

All posts that open with admonitions to "be honest" are spam and gratuitously defamatory to the board (the whole point of anonymity is to enable honesty). All open ended questions and addresses to a separate pol are spam.
Do not reply to established CTR template spam.
We are being slid because a major Obama donor and partial author of the Tranny Bathroom Plan has been outed as a child rapist.
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/

You'd be dumb to otherwise.

oh nice

I'd take advantage of nepotism but that's it. Jews aren't the only ones who practice nepotism but they're really obvious about it.

>in b4 da jooz hurrr durrr, i know a good joo stormfront btfo

The lower tier juden usually have no idea what they are doing, because they don't NEED to know.

All they need to do is put their fellow Joos before goyim, and they are taught this from birth. They unknowingly form an intricate support network for each other, and their (((leaders))) make sure whites cannot do the same.
>tribalism is the support structure for international jewry
>only jews are allowed to be tribal

I'd gas myself, or i would have created fourth reich to fuck peoples minds up a bit

I wouldn't betray my race.
I would use all my Jewish magic to push Jewish interests and contribute to the Jewish global takeover.

>t.shill, nice try

After spending so long on Sup Forums fighting Jewry I've already become the jew. I subvert and manipulate with the best of them.

Hell soon I'll be a banker or some shit probably.

Shit son, I want to do that as a goy.

Idk. My dad a Jew my mom is not. I wish I had access to cultural and economical influence but I don't my dad sells toothbrushes and dental supplies. I've been working like a slave for 20 years and with a college degree I have nothing to show for my efforts. I see what's going on but if it was an easy in I'd take it. I haven't ever seen anything like that presented for me. I'll go to work tomorrow for my wasp boss and read about how the Jews run the world. Whatever. You guys don't know your asshole from your elbow.

Careful there, Sven.
I know a certain other religious bunch, that can basically do whatever they wan because you allow it.

Yeah, probably.
Just like how if you lived in Nazi Germany, you would probably shoot round after round of kikes in the back of the head without much trouble. Or if you were a nigger in a ghetto you'd go out and bix nood kill whitey.
Everyone will do these things given the opportunity. And sometimes they have to be removed.

I'm a black guy living in Brooklyn. I am in good with the Orthodox jew community and have participated in many local events( dating a jewish qt) so I already am in on it I guess. There is nothing "criminal" going on. They just want to do good for their people and make the world a better place in the process. So as a normal guy I can tell you that there is nothing wrong. You can believe me. They are chill as fuck when you get to know them.

Plus they make some bomb as potato dishes that would bring an irishman to shame.

I'd probably be an antiglobalist nationalist Israeli.

I honestly would

Getting paid millions and living in a secured neighborhood

Calling people antisemitic if they dont agree with me

Fucking totally. I would be the greatest jew in the whole jewniverse.

You might as well be a goy

There will always be bigger fish in these waters. You could never possibly become top jew.

Yes. jews have in israel exactly what i want as a white person. honestly they're probably some of the least cucked people on earth.

If I were a Jew I would put my Jewish people first, but I'd still attempt to advance humanity as a whole towards a space colony future.

I would not attempt to destroy any culture, except maybe Muslims.

>I'm a black guy living in Brooklyn. I am in good with the Orthodox jew community.
Then they're not Orthodox. They may call themselves that, but the real orthodox do not accept any goyim let alone black people. Does your jewish qt shave her head and wear a wig? Do all her female relatives? If the answer is no, they aren't real orthodox.
The international Jewry behind big schemes are .01% of Jews. The odds that anyone on this board has ever been privy to the dealings of their inner circle are well, zero.

>would you
>like jews have a choice

>shave their heads and wear a wig

Wait what?!? Are they actually suppose to do this or are you memeing?

OR SO HE CLAIMS

If I was Jewish I wouldn't have a choice in the matter. It's in their blood.

I'm completely serious. The most arch-Jew orthodox women are required to do this. Sounds like your not dating one of those (good thing, dodged a bullet) There's like 20 sects of Judaism and the 3 craziest do this. They also got honor killings. They also keep their clothes on when they fuck. And it's from these 3 sects that most investment bankers belong.

Really makes you think. I wonder if rothschild women actually go through with it. Highly doubt it though. They seem like normal qt's to me.

make it 1-5%. another 10-20% would have direct connections with that group without knowing what's going on

No needs to be kike. Overman is still far away from that sub race decolonized jews

Bullshit. Married jewesses are required to either cover their hair or wear a wig. Nothing about shaving. Stop lying. It doesn't apply to unmarried ones and doesn't say anything about shaving. In fact there's probably some law against that I bet.

And to the question, no. If I was a jew I'd be haredi or chabad or something. Ultra orthodox.

No, money is not worth it - that shit eats your soul.

I walked out and turned my back on such parasitic existence not too long ago, though numbers were not in that range.

And they are not the only ones doing it, and not all of them do it too.

Kek. I grew up in an ultra orthodox Jewish environment and while there was plenty of crazy shit, everything you just said is bullshit, except maybe in some Chassidic sects which are basically cults and certainly not investment bankers

fuck yeah i would, whites should do this anyways.

The problem is most jews aren't in on it.

So to them >>anuddda shoa!! is legit. They get scared and they are basically the sheep of the elite jews. They are the "face" that is out there. Your jewish friend, your local rabbi, your local ambulance chaser, all people like you, just trying to make their way.

They are the nice front that is put up for Soros, the Rothschilds, and their ilk.

>They are the nice front that is put up for Soros, the Rothschilds, and their ilk.
True. Us protestants are basically jew-light. With normal people, and a upper middle class kabal that no one talks about.

I'm jewish by blood, not religion, don't care much about money, you can't take money with you when you die. It's only valuable if you don't waste it all and invest it for the future of your children. Secure their existence

Protip: common street jews are looked down upon just as much as goyim.

If you're not born into the banker bloodline, you might as well kill yourself.

>tfw jew
>tell everybody im not a jew
>talk about jewish conspiracy theories all the time