TRUMP HATES UNIONS

TRUMP HATES UNIONS

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just another reason why the anthropomorphic cheeto needs to be impeached. Fuck Drumpf and fuck all the bigots.

So have unions achieved what they set out to achieve? They're supposed to attract high quality workers, but they don't.

I hate unions too
>be me
>house on my block being built
>union workers doing it
>took 9 months to finish
>identical house next door
>non union workers
>went from an empty lot to a fully furnished house in 2 weeks

Unions are good in principle, and did a lot of good things around 100 years ago.

Today, however, unions are usually staffed with leftist ideologues and cultural Marxists and are more interested in mindless obstruction than improving conditions and opportunities for workers.

In Australia especially working for a trade union is for most just a platform to launch a political career in the Labor Party or Greens Party, or as the basis of getting a job as a corporate consultant.

Unions have done nothing but demand more money and benefits. They've completely fucked Detroit.

Unions turned to shit after the accomplished their initial goals of safe and reasonable employment standards.

Now they're just powerhungry little mafias, often in bed with the management anyway.

Looks like he hates union BOSSES to me. Big difference.

>Thoughts?
Saged.
Do not reply to established CTR template spam.
We are being slid because a major Obama donor and partial author of the Tranny Bathroom Plan has been outed as a child rapist.
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/

Chuck Jones just made cartoons. Leave him alone, Donald.

Trips of truth

Wv here. unions are necessary, remember the red neck coal wars when our lads wore the bandana and took up the gun.
That said, unions have gotten out of control due to the left taking a hold in alot of them, mainly as political staging grounds. Sould be a simple rule, if you have never worked in the job your supposed to represent, then no union job.

Unions are retarded and promise unbelievably high wages to these guys who aren't really worth that high of a wage, and then get angry at non union workers when the unions can't get work.
I was an ironworker, and median pay was 30/hr or higher depending on where the work was, due to higher living expenses obviously. Unions would start their lowest paid guys at 42/hr, sometimes up to 80 or 100/hr for senior laborers. That's fucking retarded, and now they can't find work when they take twice as long and charge 3 times as much and complain about every little "violation" on a job site.

Unions are cancer

liar, no one builds a house in two weeks. it would take two weeks just to get the inspections done.

I was there, I helped. They paid me $100 a day to take the scraps out to the dumpster and vacuum

Over here unions are more interested in their petty political squabbles and trying to grab as much power and money as they can rather than actually doing anything in the interest of the workers.

retard union leader voted for clinton, he deserves to be shit on

>inspections

lol pussy just build it already.

Unions are for fucking communists.

Good

This.

Hmmmmm

Hitler also hated unions.

Really niggles my noggin.

Lol you didn't help at all you bitch. One of the day laborer's children could have done that.

>Muh getting fucked out of 5 hours wages every week for a $0.12 increase in stipend

Get the fuck out, most unions are complete shit.

iirc the union told its people to not vote trump

Pretty hard to inspect a house that isn't there, user.

Steelworker in northwest Indiana here. The union is faggot nigger amerifat welfare

Trump does not hate unions. He hates people that do not do their fucking jobs. FYI…I work hand in hand with the IBEW, and see business agents that do the job, and business agents riding on their fat ass on the backs of their members doing JACK SHIT for them. Trump is right.

Lol what?

All modern unions exist to collectivize employees into having leverage in negotiations about pay, benefits, hours, hiring/firing practices and working conditions.

Employers are free to discourage collective bargaining but I firmly believe it's a right of employees to organize themselves.

The government forcing employees to organize is tyrannical, the government banning employees from organizing is tyrannical.

Purely a private business issue.

Anyone claiming unions are economically critical and need federal reinforcement is a corrupt democrat union shill.

Anyone claiming unions are economically damaging and need cracking down from the government are corrupt republican big business shills.

Are you 12? You still have to inspect the foundation, property, where gas lines are, etc. Jesus Christ, go to school.

hes right. unions are nessecary, but in many areas, they are no better than the people they fight against.

My dad is part of 32BJ. the last time the union went on strike, a deal was made that protected the benefits of existing workers. they told them all 'we won!" but Dad will always say "we didn't win shit. sure, my benefits, as a 20 year employee were protected, but new people entering after this, will NEVER reach the same pay as me no matter how long they work."

it's underhanded deals like that, that might seem like victories short term, but long term are actually losses, or benefit one group but not the whole, that have fucked us.

Unions are good, but they are only as good as their leadership and agendas. And the reason many of them have a bad rep is because theyve practically become no better than the mob.

Really depends on the occupation. Friend of mine is a plane mechanic and a long time ago he used to work at Tower Airlines where they had no union for airline technicians. The company would work him and all other technicians to the bone and at the same time they were responsible for thousands of lives when they sign off on their work. Would you want to fly on a plane that was maintained by burnt out employees? So something like that I would want a union for. But Walmart type jobs that you can hire people off the street to do, I would not.