USA Balkanization Borders

What are pol's thoughts on how the new borders would be drawn?

Pic related, my take on it. Some feedback from natives would be nice

risk?

mex attacks tx

>USA Balkanisation
>Also Balkanises Canada

If Balkanization happens and the borders are all still straight lines I'll kill myself.

Canada is very close to the US, if the US broke apart they probably would too

Tx remembers the Alamo and singlehandedly anexes all of mexico

Are you guys sharing the nukes ?

There would probably be a NATO-like defense treaty between all the new countries

Why is Nunavut and part of NWT not part of Alaska? Makes no sense.

I was thinking about some other maps I'd seen. You're right, that makes more sense

Also, why are they going to separate from everyone else? No one lives there.

Updated

Colorado to cascadia. Ski hills and weed just like BC.

K but now that one bit of Alaska is part of the Left Coast.

Please no
Oklahoma is garbage
Just leave Texas alone, Louisiana is great but it's not Texas.
Ehhhhh I'm fine with not annexing it. Let's revitalize our German heritage and culture instead of just of becoming Latino. A true Texas blend needs both.

east pa = blue
middle pa = red
west pa = light blue
also maryland should be red

Idahoan here.
The American Redoubt should be a thing.

>Tfw Dixie would literally be the greatest place on earth if it wasn't for the niggers

Its almost unbearable.

.t florida panhandle

Hawaii is too far away to be controlled by SoCal

Also SoCal doesn't have the resources to exist independently. I'd say couple it to the Arizona mass to reduce Land lock and supply LA.

Culturally that makes sense but you should keep the coastline

Should really move the darker blue more to the right in PA, IMO

I had Arizona with california before, but an arizonian mentioned that that would never happen as arizonians hate califonians and they also manufacture lots of military equipment, so there couldn't be a successful war either

The Ontario greatlake region, the california/BC region, and the new england region would be OP and would conquer the others

Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine would be their own nation. It's so much different here than the rest of the northeast.

>kansas
>stuck with missouri
Please no

Your pic isn't Balkanization. Balkanization would be more like if every single county in both countries broke away and became their own nation.

Your pic would just be the collapse of an empire, like what happened to Austria-Hungary after WW1.

This was also a factor

its texas, colarado or missouri. Pick one

middle pa (between philly and pitt) might as well be alabama

Arkansas not with Louisiana and texas? I live in north louisiana and Arkansas is basically yankee Louisiana and Louisiana is southern Arkansas.

Fixed

Yeah, that was my reasoning, since I have experience in the region

This was a factor as well

Just expand the northwest front into the rest of montana and wyoming and you would be much better off.

Here's a varient

Include Montana and Wyoming in with Idaho, Northern Nevada, and Utah please.

you from there?

Yup!

That northeast is fucking terrible, if you are going to balkanize it just do this. Northern New England shouldn't be its own state, and Appalachia shouldn't be with the great lakes

>Breaking apart the SEC and Big Ten
Your map is shit, OP

Yellow is basically ancap or whatever frontier law arises. Literally no reason for any form of central government in that entire area

Brown chunk is navajo nation

Pink is Commiefornia. The surrounding blue is some pacific republic

South cali, arizona and new mexico just get ceded to mexico.

Light Green is a highly decentralized agrarian republic

Chicago and New York need to be their own city-states otherwise they will ruin whatever nation theyre in.

Maroon is obviously CSA

The dark green in the south is a black ethnostate. This is the comprimise for CSA reforming

Florida is split into CSA, Greater Disney World, and whatever gay hispanic shit south florida wants to be.

New England just reboots to 1787. The US was supposed to be white, protestant, and anglo. They can try it again.

The french get quebec and the other french areas of canada. No way in hell the frogs should be a part of any of the other nations. No idea what to do with Ottawa. This is why Louisianna is independent too

Republic of Texas gets Oklahoma. They probably have precedent to claim some more land if they want.

Fixed.

Southern dixie went to texas because it is essentially a gulf state. See

is that sportsball stuff? Don't worry, people will find a way to organise competions

>Yellow is basically ancap

Who will build the roads to all the starving commie california?