When will you take the final red pill that our race is currently enslaved by shape shifting reptilians?

When will you take the final red pill that our race is currently enslaved by shape shifting reptilians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sT5-txAuzrY
youtube.com/watch?v=tSScnOwL8tc
whitehatdarkhat.blogspot.com/2016_08_01_archive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9zycSqINXe4
youtube.com/watch?v=4apWOUNOx64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUdNhYoP_U
youtube.com/watch?v=9_tQBKuJk40
youtube.com/watch?v=6NccZMv0jh8
369news.net/huge-secret-princess-diana-knew/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to believe

I'm intrigued, but looking for proof or evidence that tends to support the theory. Please provide.

youtube.com/watch?v=sT5-txAuzrY

i accept the possibility
till i've seen more proof thats all it'll remain to me

Didn't David Icke come out and say it was bullshit at some point and that he was wrong?

if by 'shape shifting reptilians' you mean jews, then we've already taken that redpill

checked and thread.

nah, i think he just more or less quit talking about it more or less
also this is strange
youtube.com/watch?v=tSScnOwL8tc

>The Montauk or Chimera group committed suicide in late December of 2015. The galactic central sun pulses as well as the refugee crisis was causing people to wake up to the reality of the Illuminati.

whitehatdarkhat.blogspot.com/2016_08_01_archive.html

Naw, he was doign the hannibal lecter thing.
"it's quid pro quo clarice *hiss*"

We already did. Jew is synonymous with Shape-Shifting Reptilian. They're essentially the same thing.

I thought shape shifting reptillians were a code word for "Jew."

youtube.com/watch?v=9zycSqINXe4

maybe
his bodylanguage is strange after hissing though
like he caught himself showing his feathers

He definitely showed his autism and I think that's why he jerked like that. Though if you read the title and didn't hear what he said over the others you'd think he was a reptile or crazy, I did at first too.

when the fucking space crabs respect our fucking boarder agreement and stop sending their larva to europa

shits more important than reptars being in congress

What a fucking joke.

You absolute retards believe anything.

What kind of proof do you want? its all over ancient mythology. And the same symbolism is around with the modern rulers.

Specifically of Intra or Inter-dimensional forces (reptilians). Do you have anything other than Icke (not that I discount him, but looking for more).

I wouldn't worry about it, warmblood.

why do you have to bring this shit up all the time. just when i thought i can supress the thoughts about david icke someone brings up reptillians or the saturn moon matrix. cant we focus on satanic pedo deathcultgovernment for now? thats horrible enough. shapeshifting reptillian vampires from out of space, not sure if i can handle that right now

That was my final red pill. I mostly post on /x/ now but I appreciate Sup Forums awakening me

youtube.com/watch?v=4apWOUNOx64

If reptilians are real they would be logical creatures not emotional ones. They would analyze the human brain and draw the conclusion that our brains are more complex than theirs. They would understand that humans can comprehend concepts and ideas like compassion and love that their brains aren't able too.

Humans do have a reptile brain so we do understand their brains. They would view us as superior by genes and either view us as a threat and exterminate us, or uplift the human race.

I don't think they're real, but I really hope dinosaurs evolved into something better watching over us.

Fallen angels. Literally satan's demons.

the black gods!

I'm convinced Jews are shapeshifting reptilians.
That means I'm half shapeshifting reptilian.
Awesome.

>I really hope dinosaurs evolved into something better watching over us.

Good news!

Can you help me with my taxes?

I'm not that good at that yet :( You might need a full reptilian to help you.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who have not read the book of enoch

Fucking humans you found out my kind. REREREREREREREREREREREEREREREREREREREERRERERERERERERERERE

as soon as it's more than a suspicion or a wild paranoid craze. the idea makes more sense to me than "this is just how humans behave when you let them be" but without information, i don't make belief changes.

hey, how do you jew?

Stop being retarded.
The whole snake thing is just ancient symbolism for divine providence.

It's about being "enlightened." by the truth.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dRUdNhYoP_U

youtube.com/watch?v=9_tQBKuJk40 1:10
youtube.com/watch?v=6NccZMv0jh8 0:25

can someone just give me videos of these from another source without the eyes so i can just forget about it as completely fake? would be real nice and ease my soul

>believing
>same as considering things with an open mind
369news.net/huge-secret-princess-diana-knew/
take it with a grain of salt obviously
what i find kinda mind blowing towards this subject is, cats see humans as other cats cause their brain cant comprehend

This is symmetrical, obviously, but so what? What is it supposed to 'look like?'

You first control the hivemind then you control the jews

I can confirm this.
I work at a Mental Hospital, one of my patients gave me all the Intel he had. Turns out the shape shifters are called "Kardashians".
He doesnt talk to much anymore, says I was abducted and replaced by one.
>Feels bad

Why wouldn't they just wipe out humans and live in peace amongst their own kind? Do they need humans for some reason?

an owl, but this one is weirder

Note: closed pentagrams are said to fend off evil, open/broken ones are said to invite it.

what is fermi paradox

how do you control the hivemind if jews own media, hollywood and pop/hip hop stars (not to mention banks)

>enslaved, eh?

R E P A R A T I O N S W H E N ?

(This is censored. Please get the mind slave Sup Forums gold account to assess this message)

so where does the other horn point

Here I thought reptilians were humans from the future. They survived nuclear winter by living underground for millenia, time travelled back to our time to rule via NWO.

>Disclosing this on Sup Forums

Very foolish, user.

If they're so powerful, why wouldn't they just wipe humans out and live in peace amongst their own kind? Do they need us for some reason?

Damn. Do yall really try to help people? Or just abuse the mentally confused?

There coming after me

well, when i draw it it wasnt anything special a walmart was close by but well.

another user said i didnt draw it correctly and that it comes out at the CHILD protection service, but couldnt find it nor replicate the result

>david icke

You mean the guy who literally claimed to be Jesus Christ incarnated on live tv?

The "elites" are just behaving as humans do when they achieve power. Similar to how other tribes of apes behave cruelly. The reason they fuck and murder children is because it's part of human nature.

The solution is eugenics and genetic engineering. Removing for pedophilia, psychopathy, and other brain disorders, which often find themselves in powerful positions.