Who is right in the Ukraine conflict?

I know this conflict is practically irrelevant at this point but I want to hear some good arguments
from both sides on which side is right and which is wrong.

Does Russia have the right to use intervention in Ukraine and do they have the right to annex parts of Ukraine?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysabah.com/europe/2016/09/20/russian-election-boycotted-by-crimean-tatars
forbes.com/sites/davidadesnik/2014/03/18/how-russia-rigged-crimean-referendum/
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/crimea-vote-join-russia-ballot-no-option_n_4947557.html
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/05/05/putins-human-rights-council-accidentally-posts-real-crimean-election-results-only-15-voted-for-annexation/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/27/crimea-tartar-simferopol/5856667/
theglobeandmail.com/news/world/fear-intimidation-stalk-independent-media-in-crimea/article17341791/
telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/11550539/EU-to-charge-Gazprom-with-manipulating-gas-prices.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26386946
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24765334.html
foxnews.com/world/2014/03/23/shots-fired-at-ukrainian-base-in-crimea.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html
globalvoices.org/2016/02/22/hard-labor-for-woman-who-reposted-online-criticism-of-russias-actions-in-ukraine/
humanrightsinvestigations.org/2014/05/12/pew-poll-crimeans-happy-with-annexation-by-russia-believe-referendum-was-free-and-fair/
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/eight-months-after-russia-annexed-crimea-from-ukraine-a-complicated-transition/2014/11/27/d42bcf82-69b3-11e4-bafd-6598192a448d_story.html?utm_term=.96f39b8040e2
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html
inquisitr.com/1975968/vladimir-putin-threatens-nuclear-war-russian-officials-angry-over-nato-forces-in-ukraine/
newsweek.com/putins-thinly-veiled-threat-nuclear-war-working-339817
aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/
ibtimes.co.uk/russia-issues-nuclear-threat-over-crimea-baltic-states-1494675
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let Russia have Ukraine and let Euros have the Balkans.

It's kinda like asking who was right in the German/Soviet invasion of Poland. The fucking thing was simply in the way.

Then the question arises which group is more fit to hold it? Or which deserves it? NATO or Russia?

Ukraine wants a different cultural alternative. Russia wants it to be as shitty as herself

I'm Ukrainian. NATO did fuck all to hold it desu. They cucked pretty hard, they could have brought it into NATO and Marshall Planed the whole thing but instead they did literally nothing.

>do they have the right to annex parts of Ukraine?
Only Crimea. Majority of Donetsk/Lugansk wants to stay in Ukraine even though they don't like the post-coup government.

I couldn't understand that reply user

99% of the population hates fucking "Ukraine" and the government. The thing is nobody wants to go fight in retarded war for no reason. Russia literally sent in a bunch of special forces and mercenaries to those regions to stir shit up and later on people were either forced to migrate or fight for survival

Ukraine was wrong to not seek a compromise between the different groups in the country.

America was wrong to forment a coup.

Russia was wrong to annex Crimea.

Ukraine was wrong to attack groups in the East that did not want to comply with the new super-pro-western regime in the country.

Russia was wrong to supply them with arms.

America and Europe were wrong to sanction Russia instead of seeking a permanent political solution when the issue was obviously a key one for Russia.

America was the most wrong since it's only motive was to destroy relations between EU&Russia and to gain leverage regarding Russia in Syria etc and did not have any genuine interests in Ukraine itself.

What don't you understand NATO cucked and doesn't want to trigger Russia by inviting Ukraine into NATO. Because of retarded reasons, they also didn't do anything to actually prop up the government nor did they do anything to begin integrating Ukraine in to the EU

I don't think hatred for the government itself even matters anymore,
at this point the Ukraine military is fighting for nationalism and freedom against Russia.

>Russia was wrong to annex Crimea.

Yeah no. Everybody basically fucked up here. Russia doesn't want to annex the Eastern regions because it can't afford to do it and it basically made a retarded mistake. They can't even afford to prop up Crimea which is a shithole that eats up their budget.

And there is no "nationalism" that shit stopped once the oligarch money dried up to support it, nobody wants to join the military in Ukraine and will do everything to get the fuck out

They should have annexed Crimea but i'm not so sure about doing the rest of the shit that they did and are still doing

Poland provoked the war

Nobody really cares about Poland during WW2.

Sure they got their nation invaded, had people die in uprisings well they need to deal with it.

Poland was literally in the way, not only that but Poles committed MANY atrocities against the Germans.

not bad. Except Crimea. Ukie army would've still been shelling them just like the east, if it wasn't annexed.

Nobody really cares about Poland in general. It was gone for two centuries and no one even noticed.

Ukraine isn't going to get Crimea back but what Russia is doing in Eastern Ukraine is fucked up. I support the Ukrainians. The rebels are just Russian SF and FSB with a few token militia units that parade in front of Russian state media and Western shills.

Ah fugg off CNNvictims
>Le ebil Ivan

Imagine russia engineering a (((grassroot)) movement for Joining the Russian Federation culminating in the armed coup against the democratically elected president of Belgium . How would France react?
Fucking hypocrites

Ukrholia is a meme country literally memed up by neocons wit president named (((waltzman)) .
Russia was right in this conflict, quite sticking the (((nose)) in other countries clay.

desu the best solution to the Ukie conflict is for Poland to get everything west of Zhitomir, and for Russia to get the rest. Hang the junta and the jew controlled "fashists" who are currently running the place. The population will fall in line, they are already starved and miserable.

Russia

Stalin starved out the Aryan kulaks and stole their farms while importing slavgolian filth to break the national pride.
Read about the holomodor you uneducated scum.

That's why Ukranians hate Russia. NATO is just using the Ukranian nationalists for their benefit on the grand chessboard.

I watch CNN: the admission
>Being this blue pulled
Fuck off burger
Afghanistan
Irak
Egypt
Lybia
Syria
Ukraine

You Israel buttslaves can't go a year without destroying thousands of people's lives for your (((overlords))

Ukraine should develop nukes and nuke Russia. Russia should respond and nuke Ukraine. The nuclear fallout should kill all vodka nigger slavs in Europe so that the world would be a better place.

>Aryan kulaks
>Imported slavgolians
>HOLDOMOR

I can't
This is on a scale way behind the mark "cretinism"

There's no right or wrong in this power struggle.
I believe most of those territories were given to Ukraine in the Soviet era, Ukranian claims over those territories are pretty much a meme.

>Does Russia have the right to use intervention in Ukraine and do they have the right to annex parts of Ukraine?
Of course not. The west shouldn't have interfered either, but they did anyway.

Leaving them alone would be the moral choice, letting the problem sort itself out and anyone who wants to fuck off/be independent be able to do so. But we all know that will never happen, none of the three parties involved gain anything from leaving them alone, Russia will actively support the rebels while the west and Ukraine stomp them.

Since the only moral option is unavailable, I root for Russia because muh strategic balance.
Anyone with a functional brain doesn't want to see a paranoid Russian, convinced that the west is out to get them(and they obviously are), desperate.

This guy gets it.

When the Mongolians came, they attacked Keivian Rus, and killed the Keivian Prince, The Russians asked what was going on. The Mongolians asked the Russians for help to invade Ukraine. The Russians now own the Mongolian Empire. And the Mongolians now live in there shitty little country.

Russia intent has only been to defend their incompetent little brother.

>I'm Ukrainian. NATO did fuck all to hold it desu. They cucked pretty hard, they could have brought it into NATO and Marshall Planed the whole thing but instead they did literally nothing.

In NATO's defense, Putin did threaten specifically to use tactical nukes if any foreign forces showed up.

>Only Crimea.
The Crimean "referendum" was the worst rigged voted in the history of Europe.
* Russia declared a 96% turnout even though 200,000 Tartars boycotted the election
dailysabah.com/europe/2016/09/20/russian-election-boycotted-by-crimean-tatars
forbes.com/sites/davidadesnik/2014/03/18/how-russia-rigged-crimean-referendum/
* Both choices on the ballot allowed Russia to annex based on the ambiguous language.
huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/12/crimea-vote-join-russia-ballot-no-option_n_4947557.html
* Reporters and citizens from Moscow were allowed to vote.
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2014/05/05/putins-human-rights-council-accidentally-posts-real-crimean-election-results-only-15-voted-for-annexation/
The Crimean legislature's doors were locked and prevent any vote but por-Russian
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/27/crimea-tartar-simferopol/5856667/

Russia is the Swamp and Tramp is their man(churian) in Washington.

>I believe most of those territories were given to Ukraine
Then Ukraine owns those lands.

Is Russia a ReNigger? Putin has no respect for signed treaties and international law?

Rationalizing Russian atrocities is morally repugnant.

The PutinTrolls have suddenly realized it's time to let this thread die since their lies have been exposed

>The rebels

Include commies

>Then the question arises which group is more fit to hold it? Or which deserves it? NATO or Russia?

False dilemma fallacy. Ukraine is not a member of NATO.

I remember when Soviet propaganda was this deceptive.

The first thing Russia did was intimidate the press in Crimea to make the truth did not get out. The Kreml' has a history of doing this.

theglobeandmail.com/news/world/fear-intimidation-stalk-independent-media-in-crimea/article17341791/

Russia. The weak must fear the strong. Russia is stronger and can conquer them if they want. And while we're at it, the state should conquer and and Mexico.

So what u fuckers goona do? Apart from kissing my white hairy snow nigger ass for now?

Reminder that Ukraine is ruled by this 2 literally kikes. It will be sufficient to say that under their rulership the govt. debt of Ukraine to (((International financial organisations))) is growing 70% a year! Ukraine is doome to be slave for ((them)). Literally so.

Glorious Mighty Russia at least saved the people of Crimea from that fate.

Based ameri-bro.

>Russia intent has only been to defend their incompetent little brother.

That's shockingly stupid. The Balaklava submarine base wasn't on the list? The Belbek Air Force base? The Novofedorovka naval base?

Yes, Americans have no idea about any of this, do they? But you know exactly what I'm talking about.

>Reminder that Ukraine is ruled by this 2 literally kikes.

It's OK to invade and occupy any country ruled by Jews? That's an interesting rationale for war.

>Glorious Mighty Russia at least saved the people of Crimea from that fate.
Glorious shitstain Russia has people fleeing economic ruin at the moment.

>It will be sufficient to say that under their rulership the govt. debt of Ukraine to (((International financial organisations))) is growing 70% a year! Ukraine is doome to be slave for ((them))

Didn't Putin fabricate Ukraine $billions USD of debt by overcharging for already used gas?

telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/energy/oilandgas/11550539/EU-to-charge-Gazprom-with-manipulating-gas-prices.html

Putin's annexation of Crimea makes total sense. You have to remember the black sea fleet is based in Sevastopol. That's one of Russia's most important locations geopolitically. When client state of Ukraine was overthrown in 2014, longterm Russian military influence was suddenly called into question.

Imagine if Obama gave Hawaii independence in honor of enjoying vacation there with his wife, but behind scenes Hawaii remains America's bitch. Then decades from now, that independence becomes real due to machinations of rival, and US president realizes, oh hell no, we're not losing our pacific base because those asshats decided we should. Fuck them and Obama, we're taking it back.

Now rest of Ukraine, there is no real right or wrong. They are pawns in a much larger game where neither side is right and both sides are playing the long game. Russia doesn't want it to do well economically if it's not under their influence. The West doesn't really care because there's not money to be made, too corrupt and any money thrown there will go to established billionaires with influence there. Would you invest money in a place you fully expect to fall apart and descend into violence? Only an idiot like Bush would do that. They are pawns in a game. A proxy war waiting to re-escalate.

The referendum turnout was under 90% you dumb nigger, and there was a clear "no" option. How's life as a nerd virgin?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014

>Anyone with a functional brain doesn't want to see a paranoid Russian, convinced that the west is out to get them(and they obviously are), desperate.

Appeasement is a failed strategy, Neville.

idk but how could you not like Givi
youtube.com/watch?v=K9k05CbXmqE

>Putin's annexation of Crimea makes total sense.
Other than the fact that it was criminal, you mean.

>You have to remember the black sea fleet is based in Sevastopol.
That's a non-argument. The US has a similar situation with Cuba.

>That's one of Russia's most important locations geopolitically.
So Russia invaded a foreign nation for strategic military goals?

>When client state of Ukraine was overthrown in 2014,

Well first, Yanucovic said he was NOT overthrown:
bbc.com/news/world-europe-26386946

The people have an inherent right to reject bad rulers. Yanucovic had half a $billion in secret Swiss bank accounts in less than 3 years time.. Not bad for a dentist and public servant, but it appears the Ukrainian people were fully justified in suspecting their kleptocrat of extreme corruption.

>longterm Russian military influence was suddenly called into question.
The Russian army has a 40 year history of near-failure, but this one incident is your pivotal moment? Are you fucking kidding me?

>Imagine if Obama gave Hawaii independence in honor of enjoying vacation there with his wife,
That's the worst analogy ever. Hawaii is a US state. Obama can't give it "independence" even if he wanted to.

>Now rest of Ukraine, there is no real right or wrong.
Sure, everyone guilty of war crimes always says something similar to that.

>Russia doesn't want it to do well economically if it's not under their influence
That's the first true thing you've said.

> Would you invest money in a place you fully expect to fall apart and descend into violence?
Yes, we send money to Alabama and Georgia all the time.

>A proxy war waiting to re-escalate.
Thank you for proving that this is all really just Putin's propaganda scheme to fool the fucktarded TrumDumspters.

>Aryan Ukranian?
Are Ukranians not white Europeans?
>Slavgolian migrants?
Stalin genocided the peoples of eastern Ukraine in order to repopulate it with Russian, tartars, khazaks, etc.
>Holodomor denial
Very kosher of you

>The referendum turnout was under 90%
mcclatchydc.com/news/nation-world/world/article24765334.html

>and there was a clear "no" option.
No, there wasn't. I take it you didn't read the Russian ballot on this image , did you?

>How's my life as a nerd virgin?
I guess you're doing OK. Mom's basement nice and comfy?

You had me amazed with your arguments the entire way through until you said TrumDumpsters.

I pray to any god listening you're not hating on Trump supporters.

Because this is what you do when you're a neighboring country just trying to "help out". You seize their navy:

foxnews.com/world/2014/03/23/shots-fired-at-ukrainian-base-in-crimea.html

are you dumb or what?
From "all of Crimean population" 74% have voted on referendum.
From that 74% over 90% voted to join Russia.
Even from fucking photo you submitted there There is two options.
First is to join Russia.
Second is to revamp constitution to 1992 year and stay as subject under Ukranian policy.

Hell, you fucking kike you not even trying are you?

>I pray to any god listening you're not hating on Trump supporters.

I don't hate them, but they did fall for really infantile Russian propaganda on Sup Forums. Tramp is Putin's hand-picked leader:

nytimes.com/2016/11/11/world/europe/trump-campaign-russia.html

Blaming all /pol Trump supporters (which is like everyone on /pol) for the doings of slavshitters isn't very logical.
Not all pollacks are slavshitters, only wanna be FSB edgy teenagers troll for Russia and if it isn't them its the Kremlin paid shill brigade.

Neither is hating Putin. Sure he's the one voluntarily keeping the conflict going but his politics are actually great
socially that is, I have no idea about his economics.

He is one of the few saviors of mankind currently, minus his giant fail in Ukraine.

>all these buttmad burgers being butthurt about based russkies out 4d chessing them on Crimea and ukraine

>are you dumb or what?
I'll take the "or what" for $100 Alex.

>From "all of Crimean population" 74% have voted on referendum.
>From that 74% over 90% voted to join Russia.
Results indicate that 85 percent of eligible voters participated in a district where ethnic Russians are just 58 percent of the population. Given the boycott of Ukrainians and Tartars, are these numbers credible? What was the basis for official results indicating that 98.6 percent of voters chose independence? The outcome is subject to challenge; percentages are meaningless.

The referendum was a direct violation of the Ukrainian Constitution. Article 73 explicitly requires a nationwide referendum to alter the Ukrainian borders and territory.

National electoral authorities were not allowed to play a role organizing the vote, or to contest its outcome. No national or objective international monitors were allowed to observe conditions of the referendum.

Moreover, the referendum was conducted at gunpoint under the intimidating supervision of Russian troops. It was intended to affirm a pre-determined outcome, manipulated by Russia, to advance its self-interest.

>Even from fucking photo you submitted there
is two options.
One clear option and one confusing option that also allows Russia to annex.

>First is to join Russia.
>Second is to revamp constitution to 1992 year and stay as subject under Ukranian policy.
Why isn't the 2nd option to just "Stay with Ukraine? Wouldn't that be very clear and not confusing?

>Hell, you fucking kike you not even trying are you?
Apparently I'm very successfully trying the patience of a feebleminded PutinTroll.

And why is Putin putting citizens in prison for questioning the referendum? Isn't that what the Soviets used to do under Stalin?
globalvoices.org/2016/02/22/hard-labor-for-woman-who-reposted-online-criticism-of-russias-actions-in-ukraine/

>Tramp is Putin's hand-picked leader
Oh you fucking shape shifting jew go back to
and never come back.

Someone with a brain, thanks user

>Blaming all /pol Trump supporters (which is like everyone on /pol) for the doings of slavshitters isn't very logical.
I thought I was pretty specific - the ones that fell for Putin's troll propaganda. Are you not paying attention?

>Sure he's the one voluntarily keeping the conflict going but his politics are actually great
socially that is
You've already signed up for Pravda, haven't you?

>He is one of the few saviors of mankind currently,
Good fucking god man, you're completely fucktarded! Are you a full blown communist now?

>huffingtonpost.com
Kill yourself phamalam
humanrightsinvestigations.org/2014/05/12/pew-poll-crimeans-happy-with-annexation-by-russia-believe-referendum-was-free-and-fair/

>Oh you fucking shape shifting jew go back to
I'm not Jewish. In fact I'm 100% atheist.

But the reason you probably are Jewish is that the largest population of Jews in the world came from Russia.

Are you retarded the west started a coup and dismantled the old government putting in its place the biggest pro-EU leaders in the world which are obviously kikes the EU is run by (((them))), russia has every right to react to an obvious attack on their interests. Why was it okay for the west to destroy ukraines government? Why was it okay for those backing them to attack the secessionists? Why would anyone from Ukraine with Ukraines interests want to fuck with Russia and ruin their economic partnership that benefits both countries?

>I don't hate them, but they did fall for really infantile Russian propaganda on Sup Forums

>but they did

>they not some
Yes I way paying attention buddy.

>You've already signed up for Pravda, haven't you?
What the fuck is an Pravda?

>Good fucking god man, you're completely fucktarded! Are you a full blown communist now?
If I was a communist i'd be beyond fucktarded thank you very much. And no, socially right wing, nationalist, anti globalist politicians
are ALL saviors in my book unless they literally are a communist.

THEY DIDN"T ANNEX ANYTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT

CRIMEA VOTED TO JOIN RUSSIA.

Being atheist is arguably worse than being Jewish so nice try there fedora tipper. One board under god so piss the FUCK off.

And yes, everyone knows the USSR were Jewish sellouts nobody
besides edgy teens and russian seperatists like the USSR so that's irrelevant.

>16 posts by this I'd
>Trump Putin's puppet
>Pravda , FSB , le ebil Ivan
>What are you communist or what

Obvious shill is obvious
This is str8 out of the horse 's mouth, fake news from CNN , BBC Huffpo etc
Fuck off kike

>humanrightsinvestigations.org/2014/05/12/pew-poll-crimeans-happy-with-annexation-by-russia-believe-referendum-was-free-and-fair/

Thousands of Crimeans and Ukrainians living in Crimea have already fled their homes, so that's going to skew the polls a bit.
washingtonpost.com/world/europe/eight-months-after-russia-annexed-crimea-from-ukraine-a-complicated-transition/2014/11/27/d42bcf82-69b3-11e4-bafd-6598192a448d_story.html?utm_term=.96f39b8040e2

I could tell he was a shill by the first reply. Fucking hilarious shit right here.

"Speaking in Russia, he said he was "not overthrown" but was compelled to leave Ukraine after threats to his life."

He was posturing, did you read the article? he was exiled by the rival political threats.

where is the consensus that the people hated him? I bet they like him more then 3 years of civil war.

This moral posturing is fucking faggy in the world stage. The west made the first moves, hyphenated on it and Russia made the next ones. Are you honestly suggesting that the west has no fault in this or anything across the world and that this specific incident is different simply because it doesn't involve what the west has done and continues to do? Why are you even on this board if everyone's a "trumpkin" and it's an ecochamber? I'll never understand this cognitive dissonance, it's like being somewhere, where no one likes you for legitimate reasons but you blame everyone else cause you're a weak autistic cunt.

The Russians will eliminate him next. Just like Motorola. He is nothing but a token Ukrainian who has Russian film crew and minders that follow him around.

well well a /poll rarity... TU user

>cucking for Putin

No different than neo cons cucking for Israel

Russia is right.
Ukraine forfeited its right to exist in 1994.

source? i don't recall this

> Given the boycott of Ukrainians and Tartars, are these numbers credible?
Are you blaming me for them bein idiots? Are you mental?
As long as all vote turn out are highter than 30% from total population it will be considet legitimate.
>The referendum was a direct violation of the Ukrainian Constitution.
Who the fuck cares about so called "Ukrainian Constitution" any way? they just ousted democraticly voted president. Crimea were an autonomous republic since fall of SU, so called ukrainian constitution have no hight order over Crimea you fruitcacke.
>and one confusing option that also allows Russia to annex.
Are you dumb or pretending?
>Apparently I'm very successfully trying the patience of a feebleminded PutinTroll.
Who said i like Putin? gosh you fucking ctr faggots are pathetic.

>And why is Putin putting citizens in prison for questioning the referendum? Isn't that what the Soviets used to do under Stalin?
Do you even read you own article?
>Amnesty International
Are you fucking kidding me?

'member when people used to link pravda.ru articles as a legitimate source?

I find it unfortunate that In the eventual EU vs Russia/china/Iran war that we will side with the former, hopefully we might at least be neutral if it happens under trump

>Are you retarded
No. I'm here fighting retardation. Are you next?

>the west started a coup
The "West" did not start the Ukrainian uprising against Yanucovic's corruption.

> dismantled the old government
The old government was corrupt.

>Putting in its place the biggest pro-EU leaders in the world which are obviously kikes the EU is run by (((them))),
The people aren't allowed to choose their leaders? That's so Stalinist.

>russia has every right to react to an obvious attack on their interests.
No it doesn't. Not their country, not an argument.

>Why was it okay for the west to destroy ukraines government?
Why is there not a shred of evidence of that?

>Why would anyone from Ukraine with Ukraines interests want to fuck with Russia and ruin their economic partnership that benefits both countries?
Russia can only have partnership with Ukraine if the Kremlin picks the leader of Ukraine? That's pretty Stalinistic too.

Have you got anything that doesn't smack of raw totalitarian dictatorship?

>CRIMEA VOTED TO JOIN RUSSIA.
Crimea could not legally do so. It was an military invasion followed by an illegal annexation.

user stop using logic this is not fair

>Neocons
You mean USof A

>Implying being the world's biggest military and some middle easter mid tier nations lapdog is the same as being an eastern Yurup shithole and being the world's second biggest military 's lapgdog
>Implying Russia isn't the cuck here

U mad SHART IN MART?
Russkies cucked you in ukraine and now Syria
>Mmmmmmuh human rights
>We can't fulfill our like agenda whaaaaaaa

this fucking thread and most of /pol has been saturated with Commie russian fags for far too long.
> I miss 2009 /pol

>The "West" did not start the Ukrainian uprising against Yanucovic's corruption.
Yeah right, pic related.

GIB BACK BUCOVINA REEEEEE

>"Speaking in Russia, he said he was "not overthrown"
Thanks for proving I was correct.

>The west made the first moves, hyphenated on it and Russia made the next ones.
Burden of proof?

>Are you honestly suggesting that the west has no fault in this or anything across the world and that this specific incident is different simply because it doesn't involve what the west has done and continues to do?
Uh, no that would be your ridiculous strawman.

>Why are you even on this board if everyone's a "trumpkin" and it's an ecochamber?
I insinuated (1) the people who supported Trump and (2) that fell for the Kremlin propaganda. I specifically called them "TrumDumspters", not trumpkins. I never said anything about an echo chamber. Is English your first language?

>I'll never understand this cognitive dissonance,
Well, that technically the definition of cognitive dissonance.

> but you blame everyone else cause you're a weak autistic cunt.
Wow, your lack of reading skills are deplorable.

They also forced the Germans to kill the Jews too.

>Does Russia have the right to use intervention in Ukraine and do they have the right to annex parts of Ukraine?

I don't think so. You could argue the U.S is too aggressive to Russia and is interfering with their interests, but Russia isn't doing a good job at proving these actions unjustified by acting aggressive themselves and invading and killing. The west can now easily say that their aggression towards Russia is justified because of what happened in Ukraine. Honestly I think Putin just loved the idea of getting more territory and giving people an external threat/military victory to distract people from how much of a shithole Russia is, and all the corruption/oligarchy.

>
>mfw I know deep down Ukraine is a fake state but I'm happy they exist as a buffer zone so I love them

americans need to stop meddling in ukrainian politics, russians need to stop telling ukrainians what to as a nation, because russians tbqfh don't even have their own shit together, and ukrainians need to stop blaming russians, americans, and jews for all their problems.

>source? i don't recall this

Putin Threatens Nuclear War Over Ukraine
thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/08/31/putin-threatens-nuclear-war-over-ukraine.html

Putin threatens nuclear war: Russian leader will take any necessary step to drive Nato out of Baltics and defend Crimea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3022793/Putin-threatens-nuclear-war-Russian-leader-necessary-step-drive-Nato-Baltics-defend-Crimea.html

Vladimir Putin Threatens Nuclear War?
inquisitr.com/1975968/vladimir-putin-threatens-nuclear-war-russian-officials-angry-over-nato-forces-in-ukraine/

Putin’s Thinly Veiled Threat of Nuclear War Is Working
newsweek.com/putins-thinly-veiled-threat-nuclear-war-working-339817

Putin Threatens America with Nuclear Annihilation
aim.org/aim-column/putin-threatens-america-with-nuclear-annihilation/

Russia issues nuclear threat over Crimea and Baltic States
ibtimes.co.uk/russia-issues-nuclear-threat-over-crimea-baltic-states-1494675

He just forgot his contract with CTR is over, don't worry about him

>Shills (you)ing themselves

Everyone sees trough your bullshit
Every one sentence is a non argument constructed out of the framework that only what ((CNN)) said is regarded as true and reality virtually ignored

>Here the west didn't start the coup
>It was a people's coup, goiyim trust me nothing to see here
>Against ebil corrupt dictator, trust me goyim
>Here since when you will disown the (((people's) choice, goyim?
>SOROS, KAGAN , AND inland were just political advisors helping the poor Ukrainian people to free themselves from evil russian opression hehe
>With a help of a few billion shekels of course,
>Freedom isn't free goyim you know
>Hehe don't you oppose LE EEBIL Ivan?
>What are you fake news or something
>Hehe FSB much?
>Haha you (((commie)) ,goyim?
>Engineering bloodbaths among whites is for their own FREEDOMS goy , DUHH
>We are not behind dis, trust us goy , 'member the russkies

>Are you blaming me for blah blah blah idiots blah blah mental blah blah?
Everyone you disagree with is a:
faggot
shill
CTR
Do us all a favor and kys.

>Who the fuck cares about so called "Ukrainian Constitution" any way?
Well, in most countries, the "constitution" is the highest law of the land. America is a constitutional republic, right? No constitution, no republic. So yeah, constitutions matter.

but on second thought I also think if the west didn't want the Ukraine conflict to happen they shouldn't have interfered with their politics and shouldn't be so aggressive to Russia

>Every one sentence is a non argument constructed out of the framework that only what ((CNN)) said is regarded as true and reality virtually ignored
Really> You must be terribly confused because I never once referred to anything from CNN.

Hey retard?
>blahblahblahbalah i am not jew pls shutitdown.
Not an argument.
I dont give two fucks about ukranians or tatars.
You can go be cuckold some where else. You minority enabling fuck.
>Well, in most countries, the "constitution" is the highest law of the land.
Considering what you just said Putin can just roll over and annex past Soviet republics, since dissolving of SU was against it "constitution".
Wacha gonna do now faggot?

I understand it hurtz but really in this thread Russian shrillz BTFO by simple logic

>Literally repeating entire sentences from CNN
>Hah I didn't
For fucks sake shill, 0.05 were already deposited to your account stop pissing off people

This is literally most retarded conflict to date.

>Hohol Nationalist and Liberals don't want Ukraine to be Russian sphere anymore and want to join shitty EU
Fair
>Nationalist start Maidan to kick out corrupt buttlicker and make Ukraine Nationalistic
That's neat
>Liberals start Maidan to join le "perfect" "free" Eu
retarded
>After Maidan is over they put another retarded corrupt dem socialist who wants to please both sides
fucking retard hohols
>Russia gets triggered for losing its powerful sphere and annexes it's important strategic position a.k Crimea
Smart russkis
>Some retarded vatniks go to Donbass and proclaimed its independence again Le razist nazi Hohols and Russia has to support it because of "muh russian diaspora"
autism
>Hohols get triggered and start sucking Western Obongo cock so they would help them against Le ebil russians
*cuck level intensifies*

Xenophobia among two retarded brother culture becomes fucking extreme so couch battalions start spamming internet with le proof memes and proklyatiy moskal memes.