Look away Dixieland

Reminder that being truly red-pilled means being willing to fight and die for Dixieland. Proud Virginian reporting in!

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s
youtu.be/WkYIrj03fso
rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm
youtu.be/qxEmry5lRKk
youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM
youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg
youtu.be/JgveW_2EHVE
youtu.be/oAiHqOgEaEM
youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE
youtu.be/iyPK8fJvPOY
youtube.com/watch?v=zGvbjfHTy2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We shall rise again

youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s

The dream lives brother!

You guys are all fags. I saw commie flags before your flags back when.

what does that even mean. Communism didn't exist back when the CSA fought in the Northern War of Aggression.

fuck off you illiterate spic

Voting Trump was my act of rebellion.

Masshole here

Get fucked we got the shot heard round the world the boston tea party first state to fire on the british, we have the entire countries education and we have the most presidents from here

Fayk aff ya fakin queers

Thank you Australia Bro

Literally the reason why we're stuck with niggers, thanks faggot.

>Virginia
>'Dixie'

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You fuckers voted for HILLARY. You're about as "southern" these days as Maryland. I mean, they're below the Mason-Dixon line and all that...

The Jews launched an attack on your flag, and the result was communist flags and none of your flags in a multiculti zone not far from the Mason-Dixie line. No balls as far as I could tell. I was surprised.

I'm not a spanish immigrant catholic

Okay I admit that importing them all into slavery did cause long term problems, but we are the ones uncucking American now.

where are my TN negroes?

The "multicultural zone" is just a bunch of DC blacks and immigrant muslims. Totally fucked. My dad lives in the DC Metro Area and it all Hillshill government workers.

learn your history
fuck the US
the confederacy wasn't a political alliance (dem vs rep) it was a rebellion

Virginia tried so hard though. We have greatness in our future once again. The only reason it went to Hillary was because of DC government workers.

CSA was a political alliance. It had its own government, postal service, etc.

what's Disneyland?

Dixieland you literate faggot.

second part was meant for
not

LA native here reporting in all the way from the gulf coast. Yankees BTFO.
youtu.be/WkYIrj03fso
Daily reminder if you're below the mason dixon line and north of mexico and east of the mississippi and west of the atlantic then you're in heaven!

Couldn't agree more! But we do need to spread our Dixie culture during the next four years.

I hear ya man and i agree!

yeah but not confined to the democrats or the republicans as suggested
although a large amount of them at the time were dems

Our political parties are both criminal organizations and should be subject to RICO laws the same way the Jewish Mafia was.

It's really all about the Jewish bankers trying to destroy us.

I think it's time you took the redpill on the Civil War.

rense.com/general26/morethan10000.htm

>The largest ethnic group to serve the Confederacy, however, was made up of first-, second- and third-generation Jewish lads. Old Jewish families, initially Sephardic and later Ashkenazic, had settled in the South generations before the war. Jews had lived in Charleston, S.C., since 1695. By 1800, the largest Jewish community in America lived in Charleston, where the oldest synagogue in America, K.K. Beth Elohim, was founded. By 1861, a third of all the Jews in America lived in Louisiana.

>More than 10,000 Jews fought for the Confederacy. As Rabbi Korn of Charleston related, "Nowhere else in America - certainly not in the Antebellum North - had Jews been accorded such an opportunity to be complete equals as in the old South." Gen. Robert E. Lee allowed his Jewish soldiers to observe all holy days, while Gens. Ulysses S. Grant and William T. Sherman issued anti-Jewish orders.

This is a southern bread not a southern downunder southern bread. But i extend my hand in friendship to welcome you to the most beatiful place on this here earth. Welcome to dixie!

asleep at the wheel, the opry and southern cooking
yee fucking haw
youtu.be/qxEmry5lRKk

Georiga reporting in

fuck atlanta

youtu.be/jREUrbGGrgM

I am now declaring you an honorary southerner! Glad to have you m8!

I researched my family tree and found out my great-great-great-great grandfather was a Confederate soldier. I wish the South had won.

>that link

are you mentally ill, or are you just a dumb niggermonkey?

Not even white and this is my ringtone

lol you guys lost the war
enjoy your towns filled with niggers

Aussies have always been honorary southerners, who else in the anglosphere could possibly handle our bants?

Op is a faggot

Mississippi reporting in. Oxford is a lovely tonight.

rick danko was who got me into bass
but they're Canadians

glad to be on board brother, if only the rest of the yanks got it together your country would be fucking glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=OhEHB0a7Uyg

our cultures aren't that different
as long as we both stay out of the cities

Hey brother.

Is that why I drive by a 30+ foot tall monument with a statue of Gen. Stonewall riding his horse every day?

Learn history and look up the demographics before you say some ignorant shit like that son. Virginia is the frontline and former Capital of Dixie. Few if any State's gave and lost as much for the cause.

Only reason we went blue (and even then barely) are all the transplant, non-natives that are packed in around DC in Northern VA. Otherwise the Democrat leaning black vote gets overshadowed like it does in the rest of the Southern States.

What kind of back-stabbing, yellow-bellied tryhard cicksucker tries to alienate his Confederates?

Hey OP, I'm moving to southern Virginia next year. Any tips for a newcomer?

I as a Canadian am a proud supporter of the Confederate States and would die for dixie any day.

all were leafs except levon (arkansas)

BUMP. Keep it going confederate bros

Stay out. The last thing Virginia needs is more transplants.

Same.

youtu.be/JgveW_2EHVE

Learn the local culture and be respectful at first. Don't talk politics until you've found your people because in VA it can get pretty explosive.

Too late, already made the arrangements. Might as well learn how to fit in. Besides, more white people for the south is always good, right?

Thank you based leafs.

Proud (not really) Georgia reporting in.

Currently eating food that I purchased at my local Publix and a piece of cake from Marietta Diner.

>blue state
>dixieland
pls delet

I'm the OP, idk who that guy was. We need whites badly. Conservatives in general are helpful.

RTR nigger

Georgia always has your back. I swear 1/3 the Americans here are also Georgiabros. We should make /georgia/ generals again, last time we had around 20 people active in it.

Also fuck the carpetbaggers for turning Atlanta into niggertopia.

Revolution era stuff and local history is very important. You should probably visit harper's ferry and Jamestown at some point.

W-we were useful in the Civil War, r-right guys?

Thanks georgia bros. Georgia general or Dixieland general could be good.

>1/3 the Americans here are Georgiabros

About 3 months ago, I was in a thread with 2 other guys who lived within 10 miles of me. It seems that there's a fuck ton of us here.

Marietta master race

No. It's not a good thing to watch your culture, way of life and heritage eroded and pissed on by transplants. We're full. Go anywhere but the South. You don't want to come here anyway. It's hot and humid which is a miserable combination. We have niggers everywhere and they will mug you possibly kill you.

Don't bring out of state ideologies with you. Show respect and you'll generally always receive it. "Sir" and "ma'am" are always appreciated.

VA tends to be much less "backwards" and hillbilly than a lot of the deep South, kind of where the two cultures meet with a heavy lean towards Southern tradition south and west of Fredericksburg.

bump

>wanting to die for some rich inbred cotton farmers that owed land and slave debt to kikes
I'll pass.

what was that?
couldn't understand you mate
youtu.be/oAiHqOgEaEM

(from) texas reporting in

Favorite by a girl who's probably my age and a 9/10 right about now

youtube.com/watch?v=gz6Jk8RttlE

Can Texas be saved. Will deporting the illegals even help at this point.

>Virginia
>southern
Fucking kek. You and NC are no longer southern

West Virginia reporting, if you guys even consider WV to be Dixie territory.

We are southern. It you cut out Fairfax County.

nah prolly too far gone m8.

but i did not have negative experiences with mexicans during my 18 years in texas growing up. granted i didnt live in the inner city, but i don't think they're that awful.

it will be shit when theres enough of them that learning spanish will be almost required, but that wont happen for a while

>we are southern
>voted for Clinton

I'll allow it

youtu.be/iyPK8fJvPOY

>trying this hard
Come on up to VA and find out for yourself. Tell a Virginian he's not Southern and get punched in the mouth you yellow-bellied coward.

NC too for that matter.

Only because they fuck their cousins.

RTR, motherfuckerk, but don't exclude the great state of Texas.

How about East of the Pecos? Only lose El Paso that way.

It's all transplants and racial aliens that voted for Clinton

Athens master race right now, but I am originally Peachtree City golf cart master race.

My older brother lives in Marietta, though. Near that church with the train station looking stuff out front. Love y'alls downtown area - we do the Thanksgiving 5k there every year now.

Every now and then someone gets one going, but there aren't enough internet autists down here to keep a fresh thread going like /britpol/ does.

Don't forget Richmond and Petersburg.

post your favorite Confederate music

youtube.com/watch?v=zGvbjfHTy2Y

Va is the only reason the south had a chance. Shut the fuck up unless your from a southern state that actually did anything in the war.

The rebellious Anglo spirit lives in the South. I'm just glad us Brits won our war against a tyrannical union

If a few southern states join up we could state a /dixie/ general

Son of the confederacy reporting!
youtu.be/YAfHigPsC_s

Dixians are welcome in /Anglo/
Yankees are Krauts

Virginia was close. The clinton people are all from New England or Iraq.

Dixie generals always get spammed by yankees posting pictures of Sherman torching everything in sight or pics of rednecks doing stupid shit

We might drop in. Do you mean Brit/pol/ ?

every now and then we have a good southern thread, just never keep it going after 1 or 2 threads

i post in your threads all the time :^)

You talking about Marietta Square in regards to DT?

And I know exactly what church you're talking about lel. About 15 minutes north from me. Small world.

What kind of retarded argument is this? You were not cucks back then, but you are now. You voted Obama twice and you even voted for fucking clinton. Even PA voted trump lmao. Look at this map.

Yeah, but we have culture and they don't... so it's all good.

Fun fact, the vast majority of white southerners are of Scottish/Anglo heritage with a good bit of Irish thrown in. In the Appalachians, there are inbred families innawoods that have been 100% Anglo for 300+ years. Can't understand a single fucking word of what those guys say, true mountain men.

Good lord Mississippi is based af

It's mid westerners that are krauts. Yanks are the sons of whores and the bastards of Babylon

You are welcome in any of our glorious threads

As long as you aren't a cajun frogman of course