I had this idea Sup Forums

I had this idea Sup Forums

Why don't we take all the states of this land considering they are all ethnically the same (except for bosniaks who are islamic) and unite all of them

We could call it Yugoslavia

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oODjsdLoSYo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, thats really a good idea, what could possibly go wrong.

Okay but they need to be able to defend themselves, too. Give them missiles.

why is making yugo threads so popular here

After 10 replies it gets really nasty.

Yugoslavia is Ohio's rightful clay.

Also Macedonia is a ballsack.

cuz it's the ultimate redpill and we're dumb to realize that

because it's important that people of the same nation unite

i'm not sayin that it couldn't work though, it possibly could but like federation, and i believe it would happen once we exterminate ultra-nationalism in our countries. we haven't just reached that level. it would be good if that comes true someday because we would finally become relevant to teh world, unlike shitholes like we are now instead

Serbs dindu nuffin wrong

sure but we will have to aggressively eliminate non-Orthodox religions to prevent disunity

explain the YUGO redpill, you have a leafs eyes

why did the bombing in 1999 happen.. what happens in yugoslavia now. what REALLY happened back then, and now. seriously.

A better model than commie Yugoslavia is the shortlived Republic of SHS

serbia and republika srpska should unite first though desu

The bottom half is full of we wuz kangz people who can't into civilization.

it seems strange to me that NATO felt the need to step in. i also feel like it was bigger than it really seemed

>t. monkey

so the story begins like this:
once upon a time when tito died, other people came to rule our countries, and one of them was milosevic. he had very nationalistic tendencies for keeping yugoslavia non-federalistic and centralized, so he gone all through that way and of course failed miserably. what he did was even worse than expected - first of all he fought with croatia because the serbs who were like 30% of whole croat population lived there, so he want to either take that land or proclaim autonomous province. he instead proclaimed it as republic, and went into war with croatia. croatians won of course and exiled serbs to serbia and bosnia from their lands. also, he lost kosovo because tito proclaimed that land as autonomous province, and albos living there who even in that time were more than a million (they achieved to reproduce in such number in less than a century!) didn't wanted to be completely joined to serbia, so yeah you can guess how that shit went. it ended in bombing serbia by NATO forces.
today yugoslavia doesn't exist and we're going through the nightmares each by our own because our countries are deeply affected by that stupid wars.
youtube.com/watch?v=oODjsdLoSYo

yeah i agree, something like that would be nice

>they are all ethnically the same

Why not call it Serbia than?

you should'nt have made this thread in these hours, it's 3:25am here so i guess it's inactive because there are not enough yugos here. i'm going to sleep, too

What a great idea!

How come nobody thought of this before ?

because yugo diaspora faggots have infected every corner of this planet

It's stupid to blame it all on Milosevic.

He just played the cards that were dealt to him.

Tudjman and Izetbegovic were both in prison on Goli Otok because of their views.

Tito sent them there.

He even made it so that Tudjman apparently forged his doctorate.

Seselj is the equivalent of Tudjman and Izetbegovic, not Milosevic.

Milosevic is the one that said to Bosnian Serbs, that they should take the deal from 1992, which split the republics in RS and Federation ( agreement which was ratified by all three sides until Muslims backed out. Ironically they gained less territory with the Dayton agreement in 1995)

But as I said Tudjman and Izetbegovic and Seselj were way more nationalistic than Milosevic.

Milosevic only become hardcore nationalist in 1998, 1999, against albanians, because, frankly, he saw it worked for our neighbours.

Believe it or not, from all the leaders in that war, Milosevic was the most likely to make peace with anyone.
Even fucking Hague reached that conclusion, although 8 years too late.

His main fault was, that he couldn't really control, neither the RS serbs nor the RSK serbs. Neither answered to him. They were more supportive of Seselj, Milosevic was a commie for them still.

Did someone say balkan thread?
Balkan-/bro/s, which of your neighbors do you hate the least/most?

>except for bosniaks who are islamic
Serbs and Croats are the same people as Bosniaks.

Fucking kek!