Man, I like his policies and voted for him, but god damn does he have a fragile little ego

Man, I like his policies and voted for him, but god damn does he have a fragile little ego...

Tactical move. Trump wants to kill popular opposition to him before he's inaugurated in order to prevent the Democrats from becoming Republican's 2.0. i.e., a bunch of low energy cucks who deny him his every move and make the government living hell.

Who is really surprised here?

You retards elected a man who got all butthurt because ROSIE talked shit. If Rosie got his little brain riled up, imagine what a competent foreign leader could do...

I think you're joking, but I'm sure there are people who believe this.

Well said, Carlitos.
No get off your phone and mow my fucking lawn, you midget spic

You're used to meek little bitches who just get slapped around and take it.

Bend over, bitch.

chuck jones? isnt that that guy who sang that song in mars attacks about not being unusual

but he's in Mexico, ese.

>Man, I like his policies and voted for him
no, you didn't

>trump insults people who insult him
>fragile ego

Nah he just isn't a pussy who takes it lying down

>he isn't putting on a charade to make his enemies think he has a short temper

He's just commenting on shit like literally everyone else on twitter. That's what people do there.

>Man, I like his policies and voted for him

This is a test.

Reminder that George Soros and Globalist shills learned from being too obvious last year.

They will try more subtle approaches like this one.

Take notes lads.

It's still too obvious, its like we have this engraved into us now. Shilldetector 3000.

He's right. Trade unions are shitty things that breed labor aristocracy and lead to shit like "can't unplug this lamp, that's the IBEW's job", and are basically just a tool for class infighting to keep the workers busy with each other. Industrial unions like IWW are the only sane choice, because they represent all the people that work in an industry, allowing them to work together without bullshit. It's just too bad that the big guys at AFL-CIO push so hard to keep the Wobblies from growing like they should.

We voted for him in part because he doesn't put up with other people's shit faggot. If the heat's too much for you >>>/huffingtonpost/ is always there.

>Chuck Jones
Those damn cartoons, man.

>Subtle
You'd have to be dumber than a nigger to not see OP being a faggot

Doesn't matter if companies took work overseas. Manufacturing jobs are done by machines now, people need to deal with the fact they have to learn new job skills and go into a new profession instead of bitching about not having a job handed to them.

They were useful when people were dying in preventable ways or they were killing people. The problem is they let them become a business of their own. If they were run similar to how Germany does it, where each business has their own union, they wouldn't become some unmanageable monster that is just out for money. So the pendulum swings.

The elephant in the room is there won't be enough jobs for the population eventually. Everyone can say shit like just go into a new profession, but that shit takes years and years and if you already establish a life and pay rate, then suddenly have to start over, you basically go bankrupt.

Everyone thinks they are immune from it till they aren't.

At that point, endgame is universal basic income when we have machines doing all of our work.

T. Someone who doesn't work in manufacturing.

Yea, that won't happen overnight and neither will the loss of jobs. There will be that horrid, multi-decade period of fighting over what to do, burying our heads in the sand and just telling people to work harder. Once unemployment hits the breaking point where people riot, then they will actually make changes. The period between will be fucking awful.

Then you get the super wealthy that will own all the means of production and such, you will get just enough to survive and have very little option for anything else. The super wealthy can then have exclusivity to their products, bypassing the need for a real economy. Prepare for feudalism all over again.

Then that ignores the eventual spiral into heavy depression and violence when people start losing their shit from no real purpose.

I'd actually hope for it to take a long time before we get to that point, but then I'm constantly seeing shit about how far robotics are progressing.

Curious, how do you feel on the divide between the wealthy, middle class, and poverty as of now? Where do you see it advancing in 10 years?

Well, obviously it will continue expanding cause there is no reason or driving force for it not to continue. Class mobility is way down compared to how it used to be in this country, you have some flukes here and there, but they purposely made it near impossible to get anywhere with starting a business now unless you are on the inside.

As the wealth accumulates more and more towards the top, you will have an extreme class difference, which will cause more issues.

We aren't far out, people keep putting it way out there, but things are flying along. Self driving cars are within the decade, AI is making huge strides, they are making programs that can actually program other programs which is a bit mind bending if you think about it.

>lose millions of jobs because you suck at your job
I dunno whats the problem