Wouldn't living white house be kind of shitty compared to Trump's place?

Wouldn't living white house be kind of shitty compared to Trump's place?

White House in NYC when?

Doesn't each president put their own little room/project in the white house?

Obama put in a basketball court. Wonder what Trump will do

Take out the basketball court hopefully.

looks uncomfortable

lol

DESU I think Trumps place is gaudy af.

When are we going to bring in the new American architecture and aesthetic? We need something of our own

Obama also put in an underground railroad. Blacks get to ride in the front and shieeet!

No, western culture needs to go back to classical architecture. Greek pillars and stuff. It's those little things that remind us of who we are and what we are doing.

Each president gets to completely refurbish the oval office, as the previous presidents oval office is taken apart and put into a warehouse

looks like a beaners house

Yeah I assumed it'd be in that vein. This is why focusing on our internal infrastructure is going to be good for our culture

Is this Trump's place? Looks extremely tastless

I just like how it is fancy as fuck but still practical

that is the antithesis of comfy

get a shag rug my god

Remove press room and turn it into an indoor gun range and take out Obama apehoop.

he put in the basketball court by removing the bowling alley

Yeah, hope you guys get that infrastructure project under Trump. Might be part of the revival the west needs.

This

Cannot wait to see HuffPo headlines:

>Trump doesn't play basketball, ipso facto is a racist

Get ready for the butthurt when Trump removes the MLK bust Obama put in the oval office

kek

A shooting range.

If I was president I would remove it too, and replace it with some collectors edition toy, just to piss people off.

was meant for

Trump should replace the basketball court with a shooting range

wow that is tacky....

...and that means something coming from a Russian.

I hope the silhouettes used at the Trump Range are Trayvon Martin's and Michael Brown's