Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=cL7iNK8bRW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off. Research it yourself.

its bad

Please no bully.

I'm not bullying. "redpill me on x" is a bannable offense. Read the sticky.

federalism is master race

t.living in "capital federal", buenos aires.

Report me then if you're such a tough guy

It's how (((they))) control money and print/create unlimited cast.

The Fed isn't a government agency. It's privately owned and is by definition illegal.

do some research yourself faggit

youtube.com/watch?v=5IJeemTQ7Vk

youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Oh god...I really don't want to try and explain the inner workings cause it's fucking long and difficult. Basically this though.
>Private bank that can print as much money as it wants.
>Bank applies interest on each dollar it prints, so debt can never fully be paid.
>Same year the Fed Reserve was put into place, the IRS came into fruition.
>Fed steals money long term by interest.
>Interest is your money being devalued over time because their is more of it.
>Imagine you work for 10 dollars one day and it's worth a lot of money.
>They then print out a TON of money and your labor then would be worth 20 dollars, but your still stuck with the 10 dollars instead of 20.

There's a loss in knowledge when it comes to economics OP. Wealth is not monetary representation, wealth is supposed to be the agreed value that people in a market decide what your product or service is worth. The Fed and people on Wall st do not do this, they create credit instead of genuine wealth. If you understand that last sentence then everything else falls in line very easily.

It's owned by Goldman Sachs.

The Federal Reserve Chairmen for the last 50 years have been Goldman Sachs Jews.

>Fed steals money by long tern INFLATION
Sorry tired.

Read "The Creature from Jekyll Island"

Also, Fuck off. Research it yourself.

It's the way Jews manipulate the masses. Take that away and poof! their power vanishes.

Austrians are wrong.
95% of what you read on it on the Internet is wrong.
Central banks implement policies biased towards favoring the financial system. You don't need a conspiracy for this to happen, just to have a lot of people working there who are specialized in economics, finance and banking.

What exactly do they hold in reserve?

(((national currency))), by that I mean they can just print it off whenever they damn well please.

So if you put 3 parentheses around something you instantly discredit it?

Stole about 98 percent of the dollar's purchasing power since the day of its inception.

Perhaps you should read books on it, OP.

>So if you put 3 parentheses around something you instantly discredit it?

You've got a long road ahead of you, OP. I can't say I envy you. Good luck.

The FED has been holding off the Global financial Apocalypse for over 8 years now. They go through great lengths (sometimes risking jail) to keep Americas wealth safe and intact inside the stock market. With the hopes that some future administration will have the prowess and balls to enact policy's which will reintroduce that stored Liquidity back into the economy.

this

/thread

I've spent hours just being fascinated by the injustice of these simple facts

its a private bank controlled by jews that prints money to their hearts desire

inflation is a tax on everyone that benefits a few and hurts everyone else

A dollar is a measurement of silver. The Silver eagles are totally legit American money. The numbers printed on the silver is total legit units of silver. The numbers on the gold eagles are in proportion to the silver 7:1 gold ratio recognized by ancient congress. and is the same natural ratio of scarcity today.

Federal reserve notes are not dollars. Maybe they print "Dollar" because it is debt. Someone owes someone else silver.

youtube.com/watch?v=cL7iNK8bRW0

>The Creature from Jekyll Island

'Web of Debt' by Ellen Brown is ultimately superior; both are obviously worth the read, of course.

This

This