Nu-males

Has anyone noticed that nu-males are getting the most pussy these days? Swear to God, most of them have confidence and are gay as fuck, but it seems to work.

Define "getting pussy" baka

maybe its boipussy

Heh, I know a thing or two about that

*unzips girly dick*

nu > alpha >> beta >> omega > (You)

You literally post some variation on this thread literally everyday. Why? Are you autistic or just gay for the dude in that pic?

well more than you at least. polacks are jaded faggots who rank lower in the hierarchy than pathetic attention whored normies.

t. "chad"

They don't get laid lol. They just orbit girls.

I wish I could be as alpha as Jimmy Nu-Tron

>gay for the dude in the pic

/r/ing a screencap of that guy's 100 pic Jewmy Neutron folder posted in /fit/ a couple of days ago

H-Hey guys. Stop posting my pictures. I shaved my beard and became conservative.

What's this fucker's name?

This give us a link

Nah dude. The guys who lift and do manly shit are still getting the most puss.
Nu-males get confused tumblr surfing college students studying sociology who are disgusting fat fucks by the time they're 23

>omega
Why do we get such a bad rap? We do our own thing without worrying what others think of us. Not being push overs but not always trying to take over.
Not knowing your place means you won't fit in so well though. That usually means no girls for you (unless you're really attractive). Which sucks. Women truly are agents of social conformance.

Is he Polish?

>MFW everyone thinks I'm a nu-male but I'm down low redpilled and making america great again

Numales are getting laid more but it's only because of the shit they talk about. They enable the degenerate behavior of whoever they come across.

Throw on the numale look and stay redpilled. The women that talk to you will be far more impressed that you challenge them than you enabling them. They want you to be your own man and they get turned on by the idea of a man who is an immovable moral rock.
>Especially when his morals are traditionalist

Trust me on this one the numale is just a front. Women are lowering their standards.

His head really is huge even without the stupid hair and beard.

>Has anyone noticed that nu-males are getting the most pussy these days?

No. Not at all.

sage

The Inquisitor.

>This man appears on your computer screen.
>"Rah dah dah, fiddle dee dee..."
>"Answer my riddle and I'll leave you be..."
>"My country's progressive, haven't you seen?
>"Say where I'm from, I mean it's 2016..."

Post rare Inquisitors

He'd be more normal looking if he bulked up like 120lbs of cut steel.

The "pussy" they're getting is disgusting though

Who came up with this nickname? And from where did he spawn?

They might get a lot of pussy, but will probably have even less children than our parents' generation did. And their gfs leave after a year or two. For these people sex is a social bonding mechanism, not the biological process that leads to reproduction.

>all these sexy liberal ladies could be yours, if you just pretend to be an sjw feminist

Some Aussie it drunk on Jap wine.

Pic related

THE ULTIMATE LEAF

God I love hate fucking liberal SJW pussy with my fascist nazi cock.

>2015 + 1
>not pretending to be a lefty and slamming all this grade A liberal poontang

>unzips dick
lol thats gotta hurt! xD :P

>Has anyone noticed that nu-males are getting the most pussy these days?
Nope, haven't noticed that. Seems like that's the opposite of what's happening

He'd look like Hugh Jackman in Wolverine desu

Why do the dyed hair and pierced girls love getting fucked in the ass so much? Also, they love getting choked and spanked/slapped, it's interesting

>nu-males are getting the most pussy these days?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

That's a good one. Hey guys, have you notices how niggers are smarter than whites these days? I'm totally not fabricating a narrative, it's true I swear.

This is 102nd thread today with this Parker guys picture being used.

Give it a rest lad.

if i have a daughter and she ends up like this i will abort

hey this guy actually shaved and got a haircut and looks actually decent
anyone got the pic?

Omegas get a bad rap because they don't contribute and they can't be relied upon. People also hate what they fear in themselves.

some regular wacky guy pol hates because he's happy and has a gf, the post.

This.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this. The craziest chicks I've ever fucked, and I'm talking tied up, spit on and slapped have been pretty hardcore feminists. I even brought it up to one of those girls in conversation once and she fully agreed although she didn't explain exactly why that is a thing. She didn't really know herself.

Because they're obsessed with the idea of rape. It's their ultimate fetish and they want to get as close to it as possible. Just roll with it and do it. Abuse the fuck out of their liberal pussy.

Hey you guys
Have you guys noticed the latest trend
If you abandon your ideals, according to no sources, you will get laid
For real you guys

>you will never be able to fuck a liberal qt's brains out while she screams for your nazi dick because you can't abandon your fedora

>not wanting this top shelf gash

>>me
;_;

You understand the internet directly feeds to my computer and I the more people post about their lives on social media the more and more names I write down.

>Maybe its not a good idea to brag to strangers.

>The Inquisitor cackles and jumps from side to side.
>"A Leaf enjoys the year for 9 out of 12 months" he babbles
>He poses you yet another riddle.

>"A FUCKING TREE falls downwards, thou doth stand beside him the Kangaroo was boundless. The dodo-bird in blue and yellow will soon run its course, let this be a lesson for those that are Norse"

>The Inquisitor raise a hand, threatening to lob an ink-filled water balloon at you if you answer incorrectly.

REMOVE KEBAB DEUS VULT

>the more and more names I write down
So you're makin' a list eh? Are you checking it twice? Do you sort it by whose been naughty or nice?

>this guy walks up to you in the internment camp and asks if he can fondle your penis
How do you respond?

Beat me off, Georgy!

The answer might shock you.

This.

hahahahahaha good one leafbro

They really aren't, they're surrounded by girls that friendzone them or think they're gay and do flirty shit with them with no intention of ever fucking them.

autumn is coming for you and yours

remember that

3 of them are decent.

I'd fuck any of them if they gave me any attention tho.

god I need pussy so bad

REEE

>Young male grows up with a distant mother figure, ends up thirsty for attention of any female later in life. Sad!