To all Islamaphobes

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad

poor iran isnt part of the muslim fish :(

wtf it even looks like poland is over there by the tail between tunisia (?) and iraq

Two words:
Shiites, Sunnis.

>Turkey
>Fighting against the West

Erdogan wants Turkey in the European Union

then why the fuck when other Muslims are given asylum they go and rape the native people into submission? Why do they preach the death of the west in order to fulfill an Islamic doctrine?

Yeah, we fucked up the Middle East quite a bit, but I don't think this was our fault.

>EU and Germany against arabland
??????????????????

So what you're saying is.
Since we started this shit, we might as well end it?

>what if we unite
You dumb fucks, you did that in 1970 and it turned out to be a paper tiger because your little tribal culture is too hierarchical and bribeable.
Aside from random bottom feeders going full rape your 1% doesnt cooperate or give a fuck.
They will backstab each other for free.

Fuck off with your stale shitposting copypasta please cunt

This shit again? Twice in one day?

Spurdo here, wid a mesage :DD for yu idslamobobig peebl.

Da memes benis :DDddd crated dis mezz lol xDD.

Id wad yu who dibidedd ub da lands. fugg :DDDDD

Id wad yu who but in da pubbet gubberments lol.

Id wad yu who build da benis xD oil wels on Muslib hooly landz.

Id wad yu who allow da Jooz xDDDDdd hologost was lie to egsterbinate ad enslaev da Balesdins.

Id wad yu who blayed geobolidigal gaems :DDDDd wid Irag an Iran durig deir warz. xDDD

Id wad yu who gabe Sabdam chemigal webons. shiddd :DDDdddd

Id wad yu who gaused da Ayadollah to gome into bower in Iran. xDDD

Id wad yu who created da Mujjahebedin, Osaba Bin Laden, an Alb Qaeda. fug xD

Id wad yu who kil o fugg xDDD 1 miblion chidren wid yur egonomig sangtons on Iragg :DDD benis.

Id wad yu who, wid yur glubttonos oil gonsumbtion, gabe powr to Saudi Arbabia fugg :DDDDDDDDd an turnd a blind eye to deir funding ob Wahabbi egstrebism.

Id wad yu who abuzed de Arab wurld so benis xD much thad dey felbt dey had do attack yur soil on 9/11. shidd nevr forged dog bles meriga :DDDDdddd

Id wad yu who starded an endles massacore across all ob Abfganistan in redaliaton againsd a small benis xDDDD group thad livd dere.

Id wad yu who invabed Irag unbroboked, destroyd it's inbrasdructure, massagred it's peepl, and lebt it in shables in yur wage. xDDDDdddd

Id wad yu who coberdly ignided cibil warz in Libya and Suyria shiddd begaus id suided yur geobolitigal interest fugg :DDDDD, only do led da bloodbafs o fug xDD stagnade when yur goalz failededd xDDD.

Id wad yu who nodd only causd ISIS to egsist, bud allowd them do grow like a cancer xD thred gabe me cancer lol xDDDDD unchegged.

Id wad yu who debstroyed da libes of millionds fug :DDDDddd of Arab an force dem to leeve deir hobeland. xDDdd benis

Yu are da gause of all ob dis. Still yu go ahead an blambe us fur all dese tragig o fug :DD incidenbts. I'm not eazily triggeredd o fug triggerd lol like justic warior xD but shid like dis make me real mad.

ethiopia should annex a bit of somalia and the land bridge, they're the only africans with good brains

DIDNT YOU HEAR KING TUT WAS WHITE

WE WAS KINGS AND SHIT. NOW GIB BACK OUR LANDS

>Leaving Turkey out of the blast zone

ebin

t. shitposter

>1 post by this ID

OH GEE, IMAGINE THAT

This pasta again. Lol

He's baiting you with bait

You got stomped by a bunch of starving jews even united. Stfu.

> Dune Coons
> Uniting

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

DEUS

Most of this is legit desu.

Still hate sandniggers but truth has been spoken

Fuck off baby raper

>What is Indonesia?

Deus Vult!

IT was ZIONISM that divided the Middle East along with your pan Arab Nationalism. If you insisted on staying part of Turkey this wouldn't have ever happened....

I'm willing to credit that the west created a lot of resentment and animosity between cultures. but at no point did we force anyone to suicide bomb civilian locations

If Climate change is real and rising sea levels aren't a load of shit, then this would be the ultimate solution. Why haven't we nuked the ME yet?

Hi there sandnigger, listen up:

We, nationalist people, don't want to ruin your civilization. In fact, we want to take care of our own business, but we are as enslaved as you are. We have a common enemy, BUT, our enemy is using you as a weapon to destroy us. That makes us temporary enemies.

The solution is simple, you have to be on your part of the world, and we have to be in ours. We have to be able just to trade, and maybe visit and spend money.

I believe the final solution to all the world problems will be paying you to leave our countries, and helping you to rebuild your nations in a free-muslim way. But in order to achieve that we have to get rid of the "chosen race" from government possitions all over the world. And implement a new honest banking system, something similar to bitcoin.

Hope you understand that your enemy is the left. they are playing you.

>Arabs
>war
Someone post pic of stats isreali 6 day war

ebin mene

Gadaffi tried thar shit ONCE..

>a bit of somalia and the land bridge, they're the only africans with good brains
They are caucasian.

Friendly reminder sectarianism in Islam only exists because the S*nni's went against the prophet by rejecting Ali and creating an illegitimate sect after they failed to kill him so the power hungry companions would ensured they would have power

Go blow yourself up or get out of Australia. If you miss your dirt pit so much then go back or shut up and get with the program.

Not the west brother, its the jews

> islam
> at war with non muslims for 14 centuries
> it was all your fault guys REEEE

LMAO @ you. No one believes your bullshit. Your cult of death will be wiped from the face of Earth.

copypasta

tl;dr

kys

Why is your religion so backwards?

ITT retards get trolled by old pasta

Not everybody roams this site day and night

o lookie hurr it's this thraed agian

go get your dick sucked by a 9 year old just like your "prophet" fucking pedo

Well stop being such a garbage tier cave man level civilization and we wouldn't be able to kind of casually dominate you in every possible way without even trying to

You worship a pedophile genocidal cult leader. Everything you say is invalid. I will not rest my memes until Islam is purged from the earth.

IT WAS NOT ME IT WAS THE PEOPLE ON TOP
I WOULD HAVE OR I OPPOSED ALL THESE THINGS
MOST PEOPLE DID NOT VOTE AT ALL FOR THESE PEOPLE BEHIND THIS

STOP FLOODING EUROPE THANKS

this

reported to the ATF ya bloody cunt XD

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SS, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on the Jews, and I have over 300 confirmed gassings. I am trained in Jewish warfare and I’m the top gasser in the entire Nazi armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another kike. I will gas you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the telegram? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Reich and your kikeshack is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, Jew. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your shekels. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my P08 Luger. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Wehrmacht and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” telegram was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit gas all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kike-o.

Fuck off back to Bankstown Habib

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it’s a peach of cake.

The west isn't 30 years old and unemployed, regardless of whether i am islamophobic or not

> reminder that at the end of the day, a person must be responsible for their own actions

I dindu nuffin

VULT

Right, except Muslims have been murdering each other over petty factional disputes every single year for over a thousand years now.

>1 post by this ID
OP didn't come to have a discussion
Only to bait