World war 2 contributors

I just would like to know is that true that west lads actually think that it is the USA and UK who defeated Adolf Aloisovich. Thanks.

Cinemas can do that to you

Pretty sure the Russian Zerg rush had a large part in winning the war.

But we live in the internet era and i was sure previously that the west guys are not so stupid as my mass media tells me.

What are you talking about? The russian military loses to germans were like 1:1,3 at the end of the war

Internet can give you info if you seek it. Cinemas push it on to you and they are "fun".
While reading is not for everybody I guess.

I am sure that sooner or later us folk will realise and accept the truth as the future generation will have physological and physical access to all kinds of mass media.

>at the end of the war
when they first started fighting they just rushed to break their defences

May i know where did you learn this shit? Oh, wait, i know. In the same book that tells you that Ale-Alamain fight decided the ww2 result. Sorry for asking

Russians won world war 2.

Americans joined in late 1944.

t. German

Heil Hitler.

I told my friend that Russians won ww2 and he said they got it the worst because of the casualties they had and I told him that was because Russia was the main country fighting in ww2.

Russia contributed more in Russia & Germany.
U.S./England contributed more in Italy, France, & Africa.
U.S. contributed pretty much 80-90% in the pacific/Japan, Australia helped.
China kept some of the Jap forces busy in China.

Did Korea do anything in WW2?

Met an American military historian that said no way in hell did the us even contribute to ww2 besides bombing japan. The u.s was going through the worst famine in its history since inception. It was so bad they were selling horse meat. The extreme impoverished were even eating stray animals. The soldiers in the korean war were complaining that the koreans were way stronger than them. Sometimes taking upto 5 americans to bring down 1 korean in hand to hand combat. So the U.S. tried not to get involved in land battles during ww2. Their european counterparts were better fed and this would technically mean bad news for american soldiers.

korea was pretty much just part of japan at that point. a lot of their men were forced to fight for the japanese.

Didnt know that, thanks.

The Soviet Union won ww2.... it shouldnt even be a debate. Great Britain and the U.S. were badass in ww2 but didn't carry the weight like the soviets did.

Simple minds do.

>t. Slav rape baby

Ftfy

Its strange how the american soldiers really respected the germans but hated the japs with a passion.

Americans supplied the Russians.

Had we taken no part in the war, the Germans would have won.

France objectively won WW2, with the help of the USSR. USA did literally fuckall, and same for brittain.

I think Russians are worse then the UK on this issue, Russians think they did everything apparently, forgetting the Mass bombing from the UK that greatly damaged German production and US arms sales to Russia, without the USA and the UK, Russia would of lost.

Load of horseshit Americans were several inches biggers than Europeans even during the depths of the Great Depression.

>People this uninformed are on Sup Forums

>UK
>2015
>mostly don't know
Wonder if anything happened to influence this result

*Asian not european

There's absoutely nothing strange about it. Germans toward the end of the war considered a Kamikaze-type weapon and mid-level commanders who were informed of the project flatly refused on principle.

lol

Daily reminder that the American k/d was the highest, at 24.4 kills per death.

Britain was relevant!

The USSR and USA were assisting us beating the Jerries

Britain put in the time.
America paid for it.
Russia provided men.

>The u.s was going through the worst famine in its history since inception. It was so bad they were selling horse meat. The extreme impoverished were even eating stray animals
What the fuck are you talking about
FDRs entire economic policy was destroying excess agricultural production

Suuure thanks

I would say the top 3 all did their job and in stopping Nazi Germany

Russia supplied the meatbags
U.S supplied $$ and supplies
U.K stalled and kept Germany occupied

remove the U.S and U.K from the equation and Nazi Germany would have steamrolled the meatbags.

Nah, not really. You guys did a gr8 job. I think the resentment from burgerland comes from the post-WWII relations we've had with you guys, which is completely bone-headed. I still like you guys though.

UK put in great effort to dominate in the air and seas when the war seemed all but lost due to Germany's continental success
USSR had put great efforts into stopping the German war machine with ungodly amounts of manpower, and eventually was able to fuck their shit up. the amount of unity and morale when their nation was essentially crumbling around them is pretty damn neat
the US had put great funds into supporting the UK and USSR war machines and that was a tide turner in of itself, and yet their contribution of manpower on the western front and Japan were greatly necessary in winning the war
Canada/Newfoundland had both done their share of supplying the western front with great amounts of fuel and ammunition, alongside a notable amount of men contributing to the western front and fighting the nips
Australia/NZ were pretty damn god tier at fighting the japs and arguably played just as an important role in defeating Japan as the US

>May i know where did you learn this shit?
Call of Duty 2

Lend Lease only arrived the Eastern Front after the battle of Stalingrad

USSR won the war, nubs. Ofcourse the two line war was good for them, but soviets did the most work absolutely.

But they couldn't win us. And I will be always proud for it.