Pizzagate

I've lurked Sup Forums for well over a decade... and I'm certain there's a link between the underworld of pizzagate and the amount of well established CP and child torture media that has oozed across these boards in the past.

Exposure and Attention of the All Seeing Eye.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tekb1ozVBJk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Inquiry_into_Child_Sexual_Abuse
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who do you think supplied Sup Forums with all those empty pizza boxes during the raids?

Go back to lurking if you're gonna make shit threads

the veil is lifting

lucifer is here

get your shit ready man

I'm sure there's pedo rings and sickos all over, not that Podesta's Funtime Pizza Party is the sole source especially on 4ch cmon, what makes you say that?

Yes, because that is what the elite that run the planet do, post CP and ggore to troll anonymous image boards

pizzagate is a ploy by the main stream media to discredit news sites that hold opposing views to them in an effort to eventually censor them as "fake news"

pass it on

What if it's both?

That makes no sense. They are destroying their own credibility by pushing this narrative, and it's not like they don't know about the Streisand effect.

You wouldn't chop off your own head to put a competitor out of business

If you've lurked you would know about the old pedowood threads on Sup Forums a few years back.

And how in the end...it's the Jews who are behind it. Just look at how Gen. Flynn's son was kicked off the Transition team after talking about it. Guess who's front and center besides Trump/Pence in the TT? Jared Kushner. Also on the TT (and worked on his campaign) is Steve Mnuchin, who's a producer and funds tons of Hollywood blockbusters.

The entire conspiracy is much larger than just the DC channel. I'm implying that the media, images and videos, from these huge networks of secret pedophilia and sacrifice, are the causation of prevalence we have seen on these message boards... although, much less these days.

It's a practical assumption. Pleasant to expect the possibility of exposure to the source of these anonymous cells.

but they werent just from - even assuming, there's evidence - high level pedo rings. There was that guy roygold or raygold or whatever that was in the news years ago who was a private citizen with no immediate ties to the "cabal" I'll just call it releasing his stuff all over p2p and eventually chon. it aint a practical assumption m8 I thought you said you were here for "well over a decade"

I'm aware. Thanks.

There coming after me

Pic fucking related retartds!

((do it yourself)) with animated nose being tied.

There's plenty of evidence that there are "high level pedo rings".

Use of occam's razor concludes this, even.

Pay Attention.

Satanic pizza showing the pyramid on my capture for the pic related post from last night.

That is the psyops agenda. Pizzagate is merely a conduit, but nonetheless factual.

Pressure and exposure.

that really rings a bell. the raygold thing,

>366
>spoopy

they've said this shit about every single big movement this year. Fuck off.

ALL: i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
>THE: i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
FACTS: i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg

One Eyed Pyramid over the Earth.

>Occult Entity that Controls All

Cheese Pizza before a lit Oven.

>Child Sacrifice to Moloch... belly of the beast.

>Who do you think supplied Sup Forums with all those empty pizza boxes during the raids?
Mossad?

Thank you, friend. There is more evidence coming out, as of two nights ago, even.

Jan Irvin and Joe Atwill cover it all.

Compiled to the brain.

Milo said he is going to do a speech on it. I think he is having lawyers review to assure avoid lawsuit

Also i think he might say that its not real and media is so bad we"ll believe anything nad about them. But if he doesnt address the substance ill drop him

dont worry goys its just ""fake news""""

I'm not saying there aren't ya jerk, I'm saying it's bizarre to say there's an OBVIOUS link between that and the pizza posting that was kinda rampant ten years ago on fuckin bee

>I've lurked Sup Forums for well over a decade
Why would you admit that?

KEEP IT TO 1 THREAD

was it a good way to get fake pizza places to have loads of orders on their recipts, so aons calling up for hundreds of them was helpful.
Select all images with pizza ... captcha knows!

No. Every thread will be Anti Jew from now on.

The mutual use of pizza metaphors and symbology should be obvious enough,

There has to be some kind of pedo ring. The same story has been told over and over again, and it's been repeatedly covered up.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tekb1ozVBJk

This video is from last year, before Pizzagate was ever a thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independent_Inquiry_into_Child_Sexual_Abuse

There is some kind of pedo ring, whether Pizza is a code word, or anything uncovered has anything to do with it or no, is a different story. But the pedo ring exists.

It's a religious cult, and has been happening for a very long time.

And if you know about the occult, you understand the use of symbols and hidden-in-plain-sight techniques.

You are absolutely correct.

Bullshit it started with Podesta's emails from wikileaks and FBIanon.

FBIanon Thread 1 and 2
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

It started a long time ago, probably in the 70's

As they moved into power, more and more people were involved.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_satanic_ritual_abuse_allegations

Eventually, they all got old and started passing onto the next generation or not caring as much. Mistakes started to happen, people started getting busted (Catholic Church), now information is starting to leak more.

This could, very well, blow up. The whole fact that Weiner is being investigated to trying to pick up a minor, well he contained thousands of classified emails, is bizarre.

And where is this girl? Was she a cop? Or did she "disappear"?

Child sacrifice and elitist involvement has been around even longer. We could be seeing a cause and effect of growing technology in a shrinking world.

look at the state of pretty much every other website on the entire web and look at how shit they are

Would you rather we say we've been on Yahoo answers for 10 years nigga?

Iv'e been here since my senior year in high school in 2006

>and I wouldn't have it any other way

>2006

newfag