Where does a masculine beard end and numale beards begin?

Where does a masculine beard end and numale beards begin?

jaw line and muscles

not shaving everything but the neck part helps

This. If they have a beard but otherwise look like a total pussy, there's your answer.

The glasses are also a giveaway.

Wide cheek and jaw bones and also no smiling allowed

Wherever homosexuality begins

don't poof your hair up like a faggot and your beard might look less shit.

and whether it is beards or clothes or whatever, if you are an out of shape beta with feminine mannerisms and a whiny numale demeanor no amount of trimming and clothing upgrades will fix that

Despite the fact that the beard is one of the most obvious signs of a numale, it's mostly the facial structure and other shit that shows how many someone is- a beard can look faggy or manly on 2 different men, even if it's the same beard.

Issues with the left guy:

>problem glasses
>generic normie selfie pose
>facial hair doesn't even cover up his face or skin, just grows around it awkwardly
>"just fuck my shit up" haircut
>pale skin

Is that the Inquisitor?

When they can't actually grow a full beard is usually the sign for me. If you can't grow a full beard you just need to stay clean shaven; the nu male in the photo only has hair around his face and not actually on it.

Guy on the left most likely has a faggy lisp, sounds like a kazoo and would abandon his gf at the first sign of trouble. The guy on the right just talks like a normal guy and would stand in front of his woman at the first sign of trouble.

Source - osmosis.

TBQH anyone man who takes a "selfie" needs help

that kind of self-aggrandizement, shallow narcissism, and attention whoring is pathetic and I honestly think less of anyone who does such things in the possession of testicles

What if I'm just taking a picture of myself for Facebook?

A nu-male grows the beard in an attempt to seem manly, a manly man who is manly doesn't need the motherfucking beard to look good.

>be over 6'
>be at least 15% bodyfat
>have a big frame
>have good aesthetics
>don't shave your mustache like a fucking kebab
>don't under any circumstances wear glasses
>unless you're appalachian or scottish, fuck off with the flannel

No smiling.
No Jew nose.

Isn't that guy a comedian?

This, I'm considering taking a selfie because my profile pic on facebook is a year old photo of me holding a fish and I don't have any more recent solo photos of myself.

its a nice fish though

testosterone

>3
>1
>2
In that order.

look it is not my fault i have a faggy lisp

Did you mount that fish

Thank you. It was almost 8lbs, the biggest largemouth bass I've ever caught, pulled her out of a 1 acre pond.

heyyyy qt

I ate it, but I also have plenty of pictures and measurements so I could get a replica made someday if I want.

The mustache, apparently

Ding ding ding

At your moms vulva

beards are a meme at this point in time UNLESS you are legitimately living a manly lifestyle, not just some hipster cunt.

How do you properly maintain a beard? I don't know what to do with it once it gets as long as the dude on the right.

Holy shit his fingers look sausage-y.

r u girl?

well that nu-male doesn't have a mustache, and the manly guy does

pretty big difference in terms of facial hair style

A manly man looks good with or without a beard. Someone who is already good looking can pull off just about anything. Someone who is ugly cannot pull off much of anything, whether it's clothing or facial hair.

>beards are a meme unless they aren't

Okay.

not to mention that he doesn't have a moustache to accompany his beard compared to the one on the right. He has a neckbeard.

guy on the right has much higher tesosterone, you can tell by his cheek bones and the ratio of his face width to length

no ;-p

>>don't under any circumstances wear glasses
What if I can't stand contacts and don't want to be squinting every second of every day?

>ehehe numale beards are bad because ???
>my beard is totally fine and not unfashionable

The mustache is the perfect balance between unfashionable backwoods retard and aesthetics. The only way to numale a mustache is by curling and waxing it, otherwise, bushy beards are always dangerously close to backwoods retard, numale or chinless fat man.

Facial aesthetics.

Testerone or not. The guy on the left is banging a pretty hot chick (search his face). That's one more girl than you faggots have. The guy on the righ looks manly but he might just be the biggest gayest lumberjack ever. He looks like the bear type.

Beard trimming/grooming kit.

I just go the barber. It gets out of control pretty quick and he does a much better job.

more plz

This. If you can grow a mustache and muttonchops, facial hair is not for you.

this

thats a nice fish, better than a picture of you holding your phone up while you're in the bathroom

I am over 6' and have like 20% BF. Your girl would fuck me without hesitation, faggot.

Press "F" to pay respect for the bass.

Can't even tell you how many times 11yo me snuck onto my dad's computer to download this jpeg and clandestinely jerked off to it. Such incredible pure faps and massive cumloads.

When you look like a child who is wearing a fake beard.

>facebook
so literally the epitome of the bullshit i mentioned?
actually, you know what, fuck it
do what you want
the fact that you are so concerned over how others perceive you based on your looks on social media tells me that nothing i say will get through to you
try and not kill too many brain cells worrying about the opinions of others

>editing your complexion

lol

>This guy is a well-known incarnation of the leaf meme
Meme magick is too powerful

pls tell me this is not real lol

wtf is this amish jimmy neutron shit.

He seems pretty gay to me too desu.

His gf is fuckugly m8

This is the only acceptable answer.

lmao are you joking?

from bro to bro, lose some weight chub

That nigga on the left looking like Jimmy Neutron.

for you

How often do you have to go?

Screencapped and saved.

The thing it's attached to.

Post pls.

This could possibly be the gayest thing I've ever seen before... And I've seen some shit

When you look like a baby with glasses coming out of a hairy vagina you might be a numale

Genetics and grooming.

A full beard only looks good if

A) you can actually grow the FULL beard (patchy or thin scraggly facial hair just looks gross)
B)you groom and maintain it. (The difference between a neck beard and an accentuated jawline is a quick neck shave a day)
C) you have a generally masculine body in some capacity. (full masculine beard on a guy with a feminine build only creates contrast between the two)

Those telling you that you already need to have 10/10 jawline and be fit are wrong. A beard is not a replacement for an absent jawline but it can definitely make an average one stronger with the proper shave. Fitness is in General a good thing to have regardless of facial hair but if you're middle aged you can definitely pull off a beard even if fat.

Source: Can pick up on unspoken social rules and standards because I'm not an autist.

Clean shaven+strong jaw=ideal

I would say the mustache

Nigger is that make-up?

All beards are numale.

Girls may tell you "I love a man with facial hair!" but I promise you they don't.

Pic related
Numale, Do you work for some startup?
Get some better glasses and some sun.

5 o'clock shadow can be pretty masculine

Amish and mountain folk are the only ones who can pull it off.

girl-face detected

opening your eyes and wrinkling your forehead vs squinching your eyes and making an intense stare.

It's okay, user. My sister can't grow a beard either.

autism

This. The mustache is the secret behind a not faggot beard.

At the fucking chin. His beard is just extreme sideburn extensions.

Nah. Beards are actually genuinely in style now. It'll probably stay for a couple decades. There are many different ways to wear a beard besides the faggy ways

>Girls may tell you "I love a man with facial hair!" but I promise you they don't.

Lmao, this would irritate most of Sup Forums but it is very true. Women and men always compliment these fat idiots with hobo beards because they're different and cool, but that hardly means that women are attracted to fuzzy make-up for men. Anything past stubble is not attractive.

I'm punjabi so it's in my genetics to grow facial hair. My family is sikh and my grandpa and my uncles all have beard.

>durr he doesn't want a beard, that must mean he can't grow one XD

There is literally no logical reason to have a beard.
We have evolved out of needing one.

Food gets stuck in it, it makes you look older than you actually are, your face feels 10 pounds heavier than it actually is, and females think they're disgusting.

No, I have nice skin because I am chubby.

It's not the beard, it's what it's attached to.

>jaw line and muscles

This.

"dude" on the left (why the fuck are you homos spamming THAT particular guy anyway?!?! unless he's so much of a fag that he himself is the one doing it) ... has a weak, girly jaw, weak brow ridge, weak, high/girly cheek-bones... made all the more emphasized by his blown-out hair and thing, picked out "beard."

It's like, in an effort to accentuate the "manly" aspects of himself... he succeeded in accentuating how BADLY he is lacking in the testosterone department.

Sad!

ive only judged beards based by job. Mechanic woodsman factory and construction 89% masculine beard majority of the time these beards are wild no poofing or cleaning besides soap. Numales smell of conditioner.

no fat on the cheeks
wide jaw

that's it

The 5s will it.