I'm 18, should I:
>get my business degree
Or
>go to trade school to get my heavy equipment operator's license

Bump I need advice.

Get a job in the sex industry.

become a NEET, pursue hobbies and tend to your body, stay fit

Make fucc with strange men

How would one go about becoming a neet with no money or job?

Either go into a STEM field or kill yourself.

>tfw you know if she swallows your cum it might appear in her scat sack in a few minutes

being born with extremely patient/tired/deluded parents

Trade school or stem, but engineering blows dick
t. Mech E.

>get my business degree
>business degree
that meme again

I'd rather skip the middle man and just put the cum up her ass to begin with. Then she can get one of her white cucks to suck it out.

Trade school

Go into finance if you're smart enough

LEARN TRADE GET PAID

There are too many people with business degrees as is. Everyone and their mother gets a business degree. What are you going to do with a business degree? Become a manager? Start a business? What are the job prospects of that degree like? Is it worth going into debt over?

probably not a business degree, it's hard to get a job. Get an mba in marketing or something if you want a business degree.

Doesn't matter.
Your only chance is to get lucky.
I didn't even graduate 9th grade, just fucked around getting held back until i was 18 then immediately got recognized for my ability and intuition for designing and building complex basic machinery out of school supplies by an art teacher; got introduced to her brother, got my GED and AA in mechanical engineering, now i'm making 38.50/hour at boeing.

You just have to get lucky.

get a STEM degree and actually contribute to humanity for the long run

go to the millitary and grow a pair.

What do you mean by business? A general business degree is garbage. If have good social skilks and you can net work well and make contacts a finance degree can be good, minir in economics. If not consider accounting.

NOTHING IS GUARANTEED

To do well in society, you have to be a highly specialized worker. Find a niche: pick a valuable skill that few people can do, and git gud at it even though you (should) hate practicing. Society will reward you generously.

For example, if you liked 3d printing, you could ruin your passion for the subject forever by writing programs/ researching algorithms in 3d printing path optimization. Then get masochistic and try tackling modern large-scale 3d printing challenges. Then you're an important pioneer in the field and everyone will love/reward you and you will enjoy being a hotshot.

Niches get bitches.

Trade school, every time.

You should investigate the basement under comet pizza.

>complex basic
Retard

>business degree

Just burn your money.

stop creating threads with pictures of women like how you did on Sup Forums and then maybe an hero

Probably trade school or do a certification program of some sort.

College is probably not worth the debt at this point. The value of a degree has gone down and the schools are full of propaganda at this point. If you are even slightly redpilled some classes will be unbearably painful.

Explain please.

>business degree

Specialize. You're a retard if you get a general business degree

>learn trade like plumbing
>do good work, earn a good reputation
>teach yourself how to invest wisely
>save and attend a local college on the side for a degree in business/accounting
>Graduate and use skills learned in degree to turn your trade into a business
>open some index funds,
>hire and train quality employees over time
>operate a fleet of plumbing crews or something similar
> All the while buy and maintain rental properties when it's prudent
>reach 40 with multiple income streams and good healthcare from your business
>groom a replacement to manage the business for you
>find a good property manager
>retire young with 2 sizable income streams requiring minimal intervention

Trade school, but in a business friendly environment, start your own business. Too many Chinese getting degrees in US universities to make it worth while to go in debt. Also, keep in mind what are trade jobs in illegal immigrants countries. Any job can be replaced by google translate.

This

Jusy don't take on any debt. If you must take on debt, only get federal loans that don't accumulate interest. If you can go to business school on your parents dime/scholarships that seems like a better Plan A to me.

Kill yourself, and cease your faggotry.

Say that out loud so you can literally here how retarded that sounds

Also: don't listen to the dirty psyops reptilians who tell young posters to kill themselves and make personal attacks for no reason.

Fuck a minority male.

Do what nobody else is doing, that's where opportunity is. Follow your instincts. If you're smart you'll be good.

>wanting to work for someone else and be a poor nigger
>not wanting to make bank, start your own business and have customers come to you

This is why women are taking over and the white race fails.

Business degrees are worthless.

Sounds pretty comfy at the end desu

Are you blind, retard? She's got a colostomy bag.

kys

If you are real womyn
1. Tits or gtfo, time stamp included
2. Do not focus on finding a career, instead be a mother to children with a non degenerate husband

Do 2 years of military
have them pay for college
learn a trade
start a business
make white children
hand your business over to your white children
watch your family grow until you die a happy man

join the military and have them pay for your school when you leave

I have actually known a surprising number of guys who started out in plumbing that did this.