2nd False Flag!!! We kicked a hornets nest with #PizzaGate

web.archive.org/web/20161208025744/http://time.com/4594150/florida-sandy-hook-death-threat/?xid=time_socialflow_twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.my/2012/04/top-10-liespsyops-that-you-need-to.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ag0ZHCSSuwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Maybe if the MSM and the democrats didn't prop these events up as political tools nobody would bother to call them hoaxes in the first place

>we

Looks like the elites are going full retard.

Keep it up lads, spread this shit everywhere, make as many people as possible aware of what these sick fucks are doing.

>hornets nest

>MUH
>FALSE
>FLAG

Gas yourselves, conservacucks, and stop committing terrorism in my America.

wait a minute

I recognise that haircut

fake article

/thread

(((They))) are certainly getting spooked over Pizzagate.... I think I sense a Catholic Church full of Dennis Hasterts being uncovered real soon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Came to post this.

I wonder why the pope chose this conspiracy theory to lambast and not others that are/were popular.

Why the fuck did I ever trust Infowars or any of these alt-lite cucks?
I feel like such an idiot
They're all controlled opposition

Because the catholic church is full of pedos

...Nate?
...Nate Silver?

>They're all controlled opposition
Really?
You take the most flak when you are right over the target.

>#FakeArticle
Let's get this trending!

They are all countersignalling it now
Jones deleted all the Pizzagate videos and is now saying its a hoax
Hes a fucking cuck

DID THE ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS GET TO HIM

No, Comet Ping Pong is a very small part of it, it's just a distraction. This is MUCH bigger than anything we ever imagined. I'm talking about a pedo center in every town in every state.

We're not right on the money, we just hit a root.

Look, Bill Hicks left Satanism for Christianity and has been living in relative safety and comfort as Alex Jones ever since. Who know what happened to the 'real' Alex Jones.

Apparently his protectors might have some pedo problems of their own. Or maybe they don't want it to get too big before Trump is in office.

look at the top of his head ...

Isnt there an anime exactly like this already?
Or was it about WW1?

I am glad they are bringing up sandy hook again.

Nothing red pills normies faster.

REMEMBER WHAT WE SAID AT THE START OF PIZZAGATE? WE WOULD KEEP IT ON THE DOWNLOW? SO IT DOESN'T GET SWEPT UNDER THE RUG BY THE PUBLIC

Now it's gonna be blown over as a joke if it already hasn't. Now with fake news and truthers becoming the new shitty public meme.

top of head makes it clear...it was Rocky Dennis

it was r_pizzagate tho
northerntruthseeker.blogspot.my/2012/04/top-10-liespsyops-that-you-need-to.html?m=1

published 2012
check what is number 6. wew lads.
> There is no such thing as organized international pedophile networks that cater to the global power elite, who engage in ritualistic child abuse, sexual debauchery, mind control operations, and Satanic practices.

Yes this x100000000

>#PizzaGate
gtfo

"hands up dont shoot" was literally fake news

when will they apologize?

youtube.com/watch?v=ag0ZHCSSuwc

yeah let's just link a bunch of things together behind the label "truther" don't even bother looking into this conspiracy theorists xDDDDD

also spooped right now desu

So uh, anyone keeping track on the pizzagate-related threads in the catalog and have realized that most of the lengthy or semi-lengthy ones have suddenly been removed? Not even the ones that were close to reaching their post limit?

A few of the current threads that are up right now feel like troll threads which don't really provide much of the dug-up research or evidence that we'v manage to gather so far. Or at least that isn't the case in the OP posts.

You niggers are as fucking retarded as anomymoose

Without disclosing any investigations, I can confirm this is a valid statement.

Go on

It's funny how they made "truther" a slur.

The more you autists spread #PizzaGate, the more discredited Sup Forums becomes

hairstyle of a cuck, i wont be fooled

thats a democrat

Dunblane was just as fake as Sandy Hoax. Also Port Arthur. In fact most of the news is made up of training drills such as these, reported as real. We are talking decades worth of this. It has always been like this, but TV made it so much worse.

Leaf tier post.

Proxyfag

>Richards faces charges of four counts of transmitting threats.

mfw 0 counts of lying.

wow this shits crazy

I am pretty sure the "spirit" or the "will" of kek is entering the bodies of people, thus causing chaos with things related to Sup Forums.

we have gone too far.

Good.
They maybe the news and shills will leave since there won't be any truth left to "correct"

Sandy Hook was a theatrical failure on the part of the government. The only aspect of the incident that is remotely sad is the fact that there are still people who believe that it actually happened.

Post yfw you've riled the Jews up so bad that they're false flagging previous false flags to cover up their false flags.

Haha we intelligent conservatives use you conspiracy nuts as pawns in our eternal war against the libtards. You guys are usual idiots, and we thank you for your service.

What Sup Forums should be doing is point out how the shooter in question hated gun rights and had wondered why the past shootings weren't enough to do it, unlike what happened in Australia, whenever a leftist talks about SH.

The enemy doesn't apologize. They die.

What is Barron's endgame?

Strike Witches. Good anime.

This is correct. It's right under our fucking noses.

Can't say it surprises me about Jones. He's quite literally a snake oil salesman BTW DU U HAV SUPR MAIL VAYTALETEY

So what do we do? Investigate any pizza places that have brick ovens?

Otherwise what about capitals of each state. Every time I look up a capital of each state it apparently has a shit ton of pizza places especially ones that have brick oven pizzas.

I took a whole bottle of that shit and the fucking anthroplex shit and I didn't get any fucking gains at all I only got horny as fuck and had to jack off

Wait...Doesn't calling them a "truther" imply that Sandy Hook really was a hoax?

Yep.