US Steel bringing 10,000 jobs back to America

Libcucks unequivocally btfo

reuters.com/article/us-u-s-steel-jobs-idUSKBN13W2SI

Solid red Pennsylvania when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4t2a1gDqM
google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuE2gio6qt_1Tzgbwv6uq_1Bz8267joUwTXDiP5lBk1aw7v8b575uiJoGsH6s7BYDCrzcfRgyRMjIIGrKolN0QN4_1Og9TvoRLmENzrAy9ZDO764sFbZ4AZHw6028H1ueAwDJLv7O21vJkA36T4L9DpuXERrt3itA-qiVBDfCLI7_1IbCkivZiaIZTdK9rU-jJrqNdb2rw1Jrjrsfjt6JS7BNU4KTszlzL_14bn06NTVEIy8KI8Tk-Hh25ahbpNEex9Ea4wGL9cDESX-xEY0m3HPM2HFjCFOEAW66XMC2UbiNUeqH8oaXIO6e3oZgKsSD5bV4jfxM4GTut-ql3Se-E4nsstDuPhC09VkoNYcr-v8thp2MRc8T1G5peBmR-sHlbh1rUNfg0d_1xjLf9eM1YZnDOWxw-ySo7eM1gdHf2FjirZxt-k72QpX2yfpY07ZIyPHtwoS2gCwrhwXoUFTomEN-rh_1C_1jKxTSKLlEYke5SZdk0PoZq4xRCEIlSPhALYDXi-dHetSygABszG8ojdQJwMX7oARUa9wuXIA4kLUp0U73IUUlvXh8U1-XdY56fGBwD00ykpSgOsHM_1FwX0raB7meHa1mZ7W8SMo8SZDNYaEBUstSelo_1GvLUHN6Dwk_139KsITnbjBpZRxdsVPuvDYZtnLZkg1fE5JbS0edxtdsYtoSsMWKZ5BQ1rGBDK_1R5MlhTeRK4TXXQPmMgTXWOQKlUSAthl-fK0CUAuaOGVeYfHEQqfuT9_1gZ3he1Jwez4YtBPRCjGlqcfkxtpuPpR4VtyFajIW_1JU05k0Ss-GZChL4s5VLQh70uH7B6Y8D_1yDcLQc2U5Ze37dHIGaLTMVs6EMjTJlw4O7Uam3k6FiMQoVF19odjCDwEmVdzKPND0cgsaJyle0E17I-SMn0Ce4E_1fUw1Oj4R39NmTHIl7_1Jy61sGSTd6j9LJsKEizo6k38k0Y0p5feqqVYdY_1kdRaIWaCXWSGzNx7f_16TZwBMUVTDfxqvLyN1_1diQqPPAdQpN_12mBObS6aYY2tQgCQpkmMXLGpUUgRNLlALbRWx9sbrVbnSEbl2NzMdwhhMygWMsVA4zQ1rppvkgVnLQHuiF3Z7p5M9a5M_19_1Frdxzz1bwNcbYjz0tZ1tTG5DSNxbBM_1Jat4LUny6UuyoOJLBKPtPukz6kJdU6L1R3N6kv8a8A0QfS86B1vztVdgREeQWn6o7KpTwvUm4K-V7fXrO4p5UvwCC37Em_13kLLU9sQbbgL5I48huJ-XUUtf1xKe0bfXWxAYmiM4b74fXC1Wda79CCzyuWGsRi22L6At7GI-5X2y_1Q0nhA7koLSTaqc43cyuGceZxEKg98wUeYMrAJJ9RYEcuXICJ1MLzzynZ_1h14MQTr6chKIXkntCn218t3NxKzxiBCC4yMxCKCmWXzWfIOuAwTVZFVSm7JP_1Byjc2iLOE5Bp4Zi0QpB6OAkq5pc3Xbgt1d6CcuzS6D1E_1fmA0ucN-mTKNNzgiNjHpqJRXP3SyFxWz-ubMvB5US5MYPvzEjjqBMNT3zeWFDrDS-8e6bK8y5LkqEkMeTELao9Zh7IgDuknn6d7Du48YHAH3X_1TITsf2GgzRjwJXFkpTDC0bn0w8eCpm26dDZ_1Wk7iY72cX4kXS6wKQcswwvEI&gws_rd=cr&ei=69dIWOqpI9LujwPU0KfwAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Have a bump while I read

It's a lotactic of speculation, but US Steel shares going up over 4% is good news. I'd gladly work in the mill - it's excellent money. I know a guy that's been running a mill press for 4 years, he makes 125k/yr. No college, no loans or any of that meme bullshit.

10 000 more jobs that #notmypresident or dapl protesters who were arrested for being le babbys will not be eligible for.

I have worked in a Pittsburgh steel mill for the past 11 years. AMA.

>all steel milll workers love trump in indiana
>mike pence is hated for attacking unions

??????? is Trump really beneficial for the steel industry or are the unions harming themselves?

>I have worked in a Pittsburgh steel mill for the past 11 years. AMA.

Are you irish?

what is the name of your wife's son?

Dutch and Russian. I do work with some micks though. Solid guys.

>big league

I work union, so my free time is not at the whim of the company. I keep the old lady satisfied. Made two daughters.

are a """mason""" even though you work in a steel mill?

Are you hiring?

Bump for Trump

Hows the job?

Do you work hard and play hard?

Are you asking if I'm a Freemason? I used to be a member of lodge 805. I quit years ago.

I work for Allegheny

>are the unions harming themselves
The steelworkers union president said he voted against Trump and is sorry.

>Carrier's union rep: Trump gets 100% credit
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zn4t2a1gDqM

yeah the masons basically run the unions in your pittsburgh

what do your coworkers think of trumps deals like this one and carrier?

They just shut down 3 of our other plants. Get in line behind those 500 guys, and yes, you might get hired in the next 5 years.

>Do you work hard and play hard?
I'm Roscoe, so you know I do. Everbody dance now.

Are you still assblasted about TeGOAT styling on you?

Wait for Trump to bring the jobs back

You ever see anyone die?

>Hows the job?
I worked for a year as a laborer in the melt shop, then tested in as a millwright apprentice. It's ok; freezing in winter, fucking hot in the summer, but we(maintenance) can go weeks without seeing a supervisor. If shit is running, they leave us alone.

>I work for Allegheny
That lockout sucked, didn't it?

It's been 20 days
>stocks at record highs
>tens of thousands and billions in investment already announced coming back to USA
>media and libs still in panic mode over trump
>trump alreay canceling wasteful spending
>Assad about to win the war
>putin is our friend
>china got punked by Taiwan
>trump already cutting government pork (Air Force one)
>mainstream media is collapsing in popularity
>Stein cons millions out of lefty retards

I don't even know what to do i can't take this much winning

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING!!

>could be looking at restoring

not true and what's wrong with being a freemason?

>what do your coworkers think of trumps deals like this one and carrier?
Most of the rank and file, as far as I can tell, seem to fully support Trump, as I did. Only faggots, niggers, women, and our bought and paid for international union support Dems.

Get used to it.

I don't watch nigger collision.

>Sup Forums NEETs now have to go work hard physical labor at the steel factory for min wage
You got your wish boys, now get out there and MAGA, chop chop

>face mask

Post a picture of your hands manlet you ever worked in a steel mill?

This is just another job only (((Trump's))) amnesty Meixcans will do.

>You ever see anyone die?
Yeah. A guy stabbed himself in the chest with scissors a few years ago in our shop.

I was laid off and got rehired right after

All this winning has gotten sickening

Dad, why did you bring me to a gay steel mill?

Plus he's saved thousands of jobs.

AND HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET!!

I don't know. The whole world's gone gay!

>Meanwhile back at the DNC headquarters.

I CANT TAKE ALL THIS WINNING

at this rate he will need to keep making back room taxbreak deals to retain jobs once per day for 60 years to equal what cash for clunkers and the recovery act did

>I was laid off and got rehired right after

Which plant.

I cant wait to say "I told you so."

High steel here love me some bridge season .... And floods that take them out

cash for clunkers was about getting reliable autos off the road that could be fixed by a citizen-mechanic in his own garage while replacing them with trackable "high tech" garbage that's subject to vendor lockdowns

It had nothing to do with the economy and everything to do with further consolidating control over people

Wallingford Ct

Where my SDI, AK, Mittal, Algoma, AT and Severstal niggas?

I thought they closed a few years ago.

god forbid people who spend their days looking for the easiest, best ways to do shit in video games get jobs, learn a skill set and make not only themselves competitive, but their industry alongside them.

plus they'll get paid and there will be a larger group of consumers with expendable income driving needs for other industry and services.

sounds right hellish to me.

>Where my SDI, AK, Mittal, Algoma, AT and Severstal niggas?

>fucked around and got a tripple dubble

I work with some AK niggas from Butler.

Woah, why'd he do it?

Just before the lockout

Where are you?

This is now a Steelworker thread. If you have never showered with 40 other man and held a toothbrush in your as you may not reply.

Brackenridge.

Some bull dyke he was forced to work with kept fucking with him. He was a production worker. Don't know why he came to our shop to do the deed. Company covered it up. Since they basically own the local news, it was never reported.

I met millwrights from Brackenridge during the crosstrading bullshit

I live in NW Indiana, an area economically controlled by steel mills and manufacturing. All I have to say is FUCK YEAH.

When mills lay off thousands of workers, this area gets economically depressed. It's really dependent on this industry.

Remember any names?

Checkd and kekd. Steel and mill work is truly the noblest of shitposting professions. Ive been to the ak butler works a few times

No there was a guy who talked about doing handstands on top of a tower and filling plastic bags full off acetylene and letting them float in the plant until they exploded

Name Gibson ring a bell?

>if you stuck with your mining degree you could've copped a job in gunland

Handstands when he was younger

Can't remember

>handstands on top of a tower
That was Greg or Lance

> filling plastic bags full off acetylene and letting them float in the plant until they exploded

You forgot the part of tying a 10 foot stip of toilet paper to it and lighting it before letting it float off. Kek. Yep. That sounds like Brak.

Another guy was into mountain biking- went to Moab with his kid

Check the flag, I don't even think we have any real steel mills left thanks to offshoring. I work in oil and gas

>Handstands when he was younger
We're all fuckin' old now. I'm one of the younger ones at 41.

>Manufacturing jobs are coming back to the US.
Good.

All the guys teaching were newly retired

Whats that from

So did trump already bring back 61k jobs and $50b? And he's not even president yet!

i honestly cannot wait to see how leftists are going to twist this

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

OBAMA SAID THOSE JOBS WEREN'T COMING BACK!!!

DELETE THIS!!!

FAKE NEWS!!! FAKE NEWS!!!

>Whats that from

google.ca/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZiuE2gio6qt_1Tzgbwv6uq_1Bz8267joUwTXDiP5lBk1aw7v8b575uiJoGsH6s7BYDCrzcfRgyRMjIIGrKolN0QN4_1Og9TvoRLmENzrAy9ZDO764sFbZ4AZHw6028H1ueAwDJLv7O21vJkA36T4L9DpuXERrt3itA-qiVBDfCLI7_1IbCkivZiaIZTdK9rU-jJrqNdb2rw1Jrjrsfjt6JS7BNU4KTszlzL_14bn06NTVEIy8KI8Tk-Hh25ahbpNEex9Ea4wGL9cDESX-xEY0m3HPM2HFjCFOEAW66XMC2UbiNUeqH8oaXIO6e3oZgKsSD5bV4jfxM4GTut-ql3Se-E4nsstDuPhC09VkoNYcr-v8thp2MRc8T1G5peBmR-sHlbh1rUNfg0d_1xjLf9eM1YZnDOWxw-ySo7eM1gdHf2FjirZxt-k72QpX2yfpY07ZIyPHtwoS2gCwrhwXoUFTomEN-rh_1C_1jKxTSKLlEYke5SZdk0PoZq4xRCEIlSPhALYDXi-dHetSygABszG8ojdQJwMX7oARUa9wuXIA4kLUp0U73IUUlvXh8U1-XdY56fGBwD00ykpSgOsHM_1FwX0raB7meHa1mZ7W8SMo8SZDNYaEBUstSelo_1GvLUHN6Dwk_139KsITnbjBpZRxdsVPuvDYZtnLZkg1fE5JbS0edxtdsYtoSsMWKZ5BQ1rGBDK_1R5MlhTeRK4TXXQPmMgTXWOQKlUSAthl-fK0CUAuaOGVeYfHEQqfuT9_1gZ3he1Jwez4YtBPRCjGlqcfkxtpuPpR4VtyFajIW_1JU05k0Ss-GZChL4s5VLQh70uH7B6Y8D_1yDcLQc2U5Ze37dHIGaLTMVs6EMjTJlw4O7Uam3k6FiMQoVF19odjCDwEmVdzKPND0cgsaJyle0E17I-SMn0Ce4E_1fUw1Oj4R39NmTHIl7_1Jy61sGSTd6j9LJsKEizo6k38k0Y0p5feqqVYdY_1kdRaIWaCXWSGzNx7f_16TZwBMUVTDfxqvLyN1_1diQqPPAdQpN_12mBObS6aYY2tQgCQpkmMXLGpUUgRNLlALbRWx9sbrVbnSEbl2NzMdwhhMygWMsVA4zQ1rppvkgVnLQHuiF3Z7p5M9a5M_19_1Frdxzz1bwNcbYjz0tZ1tTG5DSNxbBM_1Jat4LUny6UuyoOJLBKPtPukz6kJdU6L1R3N6kv8a8A0QfS86B1vztVdgREeQWn6o7KpTwvUm4K-V7fXrO4p5UvwCC37Em_13kLLU9sQbbgL5I48huJ-XUUtf1xKe0bfXWxAYmiM4b74fXC1Wda79CCzyuWGsRi22L6At7GI-5X2y_1Q0nhA7koLSTaqc43cyuGceZxEKg98wUeYMrAJJ9RYEcuXICJ1MLzzynZ_1h14MQTr6chKIXkntCn218t3NxKzxiBCC4yMxCKCmWXzWfIOuAwTVZFVSm7JP_1Byjc2iLOE5Bp4Zi0QpB6OAkq5pc3Xbgt1d6CcuzS6D1E_1fmA0ucN-mTKNNzgiNjHpqJRXP3SyFxWz-ubMvB5US5MYPvzEjjqBMNT3zeWFDrDS-8e6bK8y5LkqEkMeTELao9Zh7IgDuknn6d7Du48YHAH3X_1TITsf2GgzRjwJXFkpTDC0bn0w8eCpm26dDZ_1Wk7iY72cX4kXS6wKQcswwvEI&gws_rd=cr&ei=69dIWOqpI9LujwPU0KfwAw

dead link.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

>I don't even think we have any real steel mills left thanks to offshoring. I work in oil and gas

What about the big one in Whyalla?

Too many jobs causing inflation!!!! Happy now shitlords??

you thought you seen 3d chess during the election. wait untill you see this

>bring 10,000 environmental killing jobs back into the US

Sorry Sup Forums but this isn't helping. I like the breath non toxic air

Fuck that. This is a bad thing. These jobs will put people in dangerous situation and make them breathe in unhealthy fumes.

We should have these jobs be overseas so some retarded spics and gooks can do it for us.

Fag.

China has no environmental laws- bringing jobs back is the best thing we could do to combat global warming

>We should have these jobs be overseas so some retarded spics and gooks can do it for us.

Don't worry son. There are enough real American men like me to do the jobs you're too weak and stupid to do.

We don't actually know these steel mill jobs are coming back. Just because a company's CEO and press SAYS that they are going to bring back jobs to the US, it doesn't mean they are.

Companies lie all the time. This could just be a pump and dump scheme of causing stock prices to rally, and then selling them off before the stock market crashes under Trump.

It's been fun guys. Thanks for supporting labor, in all of our industrialized nations. Fuck the USW and MAGA.

Bate

Great news! We have the highest quality coal and iron ore in the world and thus the best steel. Chinese coal sucks. We are the best. Only Britain and Northwest Europe even come close. Fuck Al Gore and "idindunuffinin8years" guy!

This wouldn't usually raise the stock price

You'll have to go Mr. Gore.