OPERATION "TRUMP IS LITERALLY VADER"

The writers of STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE have decided that the Empire is a white supremacist group. I think it'd be fun to try to make their statements backfire on them and hit Disney right where it hurts: their wallets.

PHASE ONE: We use dummy Twitter accounts to begin a movement which encourages the sentiment that, because the Empire is white supremacist, it is morally wrong to buy your children Darth Vader/Stormtrooper toys for Christmas. Giving them these gifts would be an encouragement to children that Trump's rhetoric is acceptable! We use the hashtag in pic related.

PHASE TWO: With luck the message will begin to be taken seriously by SJWs and libtards who are worried about the impending Trump presidency. They will reject the evil Empire and perhaps even become disgusted with Disney for selling white supremacist action figures (maybe this is a point we can push hard for).

PHASE THREE: Indulge in lulz. It'd be funny to see Weitz have to backtrack on his statement to please his Disney overlords.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Bump for mischief

Get to it

As some one who
>voted for Trump
>liked star wars until disney (I am pretty much staying with legends)
I approve of this
As this will be my first raid, give tips on dummy twitter account

inb4 fags
>b-but Sup Forums isn't your personal army faggot

I just made a subreddit for safe spaces, liberals and sjw to warn them about your shit plot :^)

Honestly I've never done a raid either. Dunno if that discredits this idea. But I'm setting up a fake Twitter now.

But I thought we were going to culture jam Harry Potter instead for the maximum SJW upset at having to discard their childish kidulthood fandom?

bump

where the jews now

yeah sure

>We can get both the left AND right to boycott Star Wars over this

Yeah, another person in some other thread had the idea to go to social media push the narrative that Hollywood is politicizing movies too much, and that no one should buy a Rogue One ticket.

This has to be one of the most subversive, alinskyite, globalist Jewish things I have ever read.

This is basically the Romans reengineering Carthaginian triremes.

bump get 8ch on it

we league of shadows now

Harry Potter is more a kick in the teeth for SJWs though, they seem to almost unanimously like it.

But then it is hard as fuck trying to resist the idea of making life awkward for Disney. I think we need to work away at using their accusations as a badge of honour once again. Start appropriating and culture jamming Imperial symbolism and characters to fill with memes.

Or just generally repackage and edit their shit to make it trigger SJWs like I was doing with pic related a while back.

>warn them about your shit plot
>implying that they would not be doing this anyway
>implying the sjw's want anything other than destruction
Feel free Prune

In phase two make sure you make it clear that Disney anf JJ Abrams are gleefully perpetuating white supremacy by even making the toys. If you get deeper with anyone over it make sure to tie it back to Overton's window and how they are slowly making white supremacy ok again in western society

Didn't you know, we dem jooz nao

Strictly volunteer. Will be disavowed. Remove any insignia, dogtags, anything that can personally identify you. Godspeed.

Here's an image I stumbled across while just Googling. We can just attach that to tweets and say "I agree" plus the hashtag.

Bump

DELETE THIS

Here's my attempt

Well, guess I'm buying a bunch of empire shit for christmas for all the kids in my family.

I think this is righteous and an opportunity that cannot be missed. I think playing up the angle that kids WANT to be the "bad guys" is the only sure way to spurt some outrage. I still think Sam Hyde doing a video trashing the isle at a target may be helpful close to the release date

Kek with you

go away evil dogger

kek

Bumping for interest

hol up, you sayin we wuz storm troopers n sheittt?

>WTF? i love the empire now

also if trump is vader, how is sithius? do these disneyfuckheads even know the franchise they are writing for?
vader is the one who turns bad somewhere down the road but redeems himself in the end and is a good guy.

im a libtard myself and this shit makes me mad. let the fucking political agenda out of our favorite franchises you fucking numbskulls REEEEEEEE

Go away evil dogger

I am a actuall dad with a 6 year old son he is super into star wars and would like to know how I should complain. Im also toying with the idea of doing a you tube video of my son reacting to this.

Go away evil dogger.

OP, we already did an op for this.

We pretended to be angry mothers mad the toys we got are hate symbols and got him to baleet da tweet.

Angry mothers trumps color.

Dumping subversion toolpak

the new "Harry Potter" movies don't have anything to do with the books though

Star Wars is more topical

Star wars has been dead since Empire. These non-factor nufan dweebs can be had.

I'm here. This isn't a bad idea at all. I might use my troll Facebook account For shaming parents who allow their children to dress up as empire characters on Halloween and tell them it's not ok to normalize fascism.

W3d@b357

Go away evil dogger

These threads are just an attempt to get more controversy brewing before that turd of a movie comes out.

I'm

>Vadar

One job.

everyone go buy a toy then return it that shoulf fuck up their wallet pretty good

God Damn it

That op is nowhere near as funny as this op has potential to be. We must move forward, for the lulz.

You guys are cucks

Go away evil dogger

this will backfire and trump supporters will buy record numbers

This sounds hilarious just for the idea of fucking Disney over. I want to see the crazies go wild over this one.

You faggots need to read this because you can seriously fuck these cunts up.

The Actor who played Bobba Fett was a Maori from my country.

All of the Clones which were turned into imperial storm troopers came from Bobba Fett

So all Imperial Storm troopers are Maori by lineage.

Now here is the best part, the Maori are like your native Indians who have been oppressed by the evil white man that colonised their lands. Disney are associating Maoris with White supremacists and racists literally oppressing the Maori Peoples identity and culture.

I love it, do it

To be fair, the Empire has always been an allegory for Nazi Germany.

They've taken it a little far in the new movie though with literally every straight white male being evil.

It's okay these new """fans""" don't really care about starwarrs, it's just the next fad for them.

Also witnessed /

>Maori from my country

maori can't be kiwi you dumb cunt.

dumb aussie quit huffing paint of course they can.

#VaderIsTrump

Lucas had said
In the star wars documentary the empire was an allegory for the Soviets and Stalin as we see that everything is very sanitary and cold in the empire, there are no women.

I love Star Wars, but I can't watch this if they're pushing these retarded politics.

>implying incorrect spelling won't turn this into the Sperg Wars
Activate the autism, weaponise it.

>be maori
>do not like whitey man
>go to One Tree Hill
>"fug da white man"
>cut down the One Tree
>now No Tree Hill

The best angle of opportunity here is to take the stance that the empire is composed of white "Humans" and that the writers view every POC as non-human. The liberal writers are infact the racists here.

#NotMyStarwars

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj08Jwp-2q0

Best part is it's true.

there are 2 moments in the film that 'prove' the empire is evil

Vader chokes a guy
Blows up a planet

Bump. Down for phase 3.

>The Actor who played Bobba Fett was a Maori from my country.
>All of the Clones which were turned into imperial storm troopers came from Bobba Fett

That was Jenga Fett. Not Boba Fett.

>white supremacist (human)
This one never gets old

go away evil dogger

go away evil dogger

Check your human privilege

You bad boy

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

>giving any publicity to nigger wars

Go away evil dogger.
and fuck you for posting this

I lost You Love You Lose

god dammit i need to learn photoshop. is there any good free program out there besides MS paint? that how i make all my stuff

Oh shit son. This could go nuclear.

GIMP its open source

Gimp

Is Sup Forums a world superpower yet?

It's like the writer implied that only whites are human

M8, the clones has solid snake tier aging, by the time the empire was coming into being they were old men. They became a volunteer army post galatic civil war. There likely wouldn't be any clones in the galaxy come these movies, shit they sure is hell weren't serving when rogue takes place.

>tfw you realise that disney will reshoot episodes 4,5 and 6 because of muh diversity.
Screencap this.

On it/bump

Bump for mischief

F*ck yeah, lads. Ho'ws this?

Nice

bump

Go away evil dogger

Go away evil dogger

Get to it 101st meme squad.

Yes the fire rises!!!

go away evil dogger