Slavery

I know there are a lot of alt-rightists on this board, but everyone can at least agree that slavery should have been abolished, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugitive_Slave_Act_of_1850
youtu.be/VIsjfZQnT_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

If you can't own savages, there's no point in living. These feral monkeys are the white man's property.

I personally don't care either way.

Slavery was the worst thing to ever happen to America.

Who cares?

The only mistake was that the slave owners couldn't keep their dicks in their pants. Also the Arabs got one thing right by gelding their slaves.

Agreed OP, I believe "genocide" is the more preferable method.

look at the fuggin beef whistle on that cracker

Of course, and it was ending naturally due to ever increasing releases and a growing rejection of the practice, until the north passed legislation to prevent this.

The white world, including the south, never accepted the practice as whole heartedly as other peoples.

Just saying, the continuation of slavery, and having to kill half the nation to stop it, was objectively the fault of big government. Don't frame it as though the government "abolished an evil practice."

Honestly, all slavory is bad..... But the American slaves won the goddamn slave lottery. If Americans weren't buying shit skins to clear the crops, then these silverbacks (who were already captured in Africa) would have just been sold back to African slave owners were they were guaranteed to die quickly. Atleast American slaves had long life span, were fed and housed regularly, allowed to vote, allowed to work for profit on their down time for other people and often had the opportunity to buy there way out of slavory.

>until the north passed legislation to prevent this
can you give an example?

Slavery caused the civil war, bred divisiveness and laziness in the south, and fucked up the gene pool. The latter two continue to affect the country today

It was definitely a mistake

Slavery set back the industrial revolution by at least 4,500 years.

Slavery is for the stupid.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugitive_Slave_Act_of_1850

The Fugitive Slave Act was extremely unpopular in the North.

So much so that it was a leading motive of John Brown to become an abolitionist crusader.

Slavery hurts poor people, reduces wages

It was only popular in the South. It helped create anti-slavery sentiment on the north.

If we sisnt have slavery the niggers would still be in africa and the US would be like 85% white

What do you mean "should have been?"

It has been abolished for 150 years. Are you retarded?

roll

Yes, enslavibg ppl is bad mmkay.

Replaced with machines and then deported immediately. To Africa or Mexico if they wanted free slaves.

This slavery is the retards way out of an economy, slavery should never be practiced.

>he fell for the (((alt-right))) meme

>What do you mean "should have been?"
This. KYS. A Fucking White Christian Males are the ones who drove Universal Suffrage. England in particular lead the way. But because Commie Jews infiltrated the West and have been nesting within Academia and Hollywood for generations now, very group of people that fought so hard to end slavery around the globe are the ones most demonized for having any sort of role in it.

It was unpopular by instances and in public memory, but was signed into law by a Whig president, within a state of northern political direction. The 1850 compromises were not somehow forced upon them.

I can only imagine the nation America could be if it was founded on the same principles and documents but never imported a subpopulation of Africans. The whole business of slavery tarnished the project from the start and now it is eternally incoherent. It's a shame.

shouldn't*
and yes, since its abolition, everything went to shit.

Rollin

Yeah.

Should have never even came to America, now we have to deal with all these fucking niggers. If it had continued, no doubt more of them would have been imported in.

Not bad.

Made no sense to abolish slavery without deporting jigaboos and partially negro """Whites""". The only reason I oppose slavery(in metropoly) is because I don't want to see the lesser ugly animalistic races around me

Imagine if they never allowed Irish, Jews, Poles and Italians too

Had we known, we would have picked our own cotton. Worst mistake we ever made was bringing them here. The South deserved that ass kicking and I say that as a white southern male.

Fair enough answer

The Fugitive Slave Act was still unpopular enough it became a significant leading factor to polarization and the outbreak of the Civil War.

Yeah, we should have just killed all of them or shipped them back to Africa. Slavery was a mistake, but not for the reason you're trying to push. Niggers ruined our cities.

Carpetbagger/Scalawag Detected

Up the tree you go you Unionist faggot.

Rollin

roll

Yeah no. Born and bred. Worst mistake we ever made. They multiplied and are still here, destroying cities and communities. We pick that cotton, this shit never happens. White people killing each other over this shit is a disgrace. Any yeah, not the only reason but a big one. Imagine a world where the ships from Africa never landed on our shores. Much better world and you are blind if you think otherwise.

are you really interpreting this through the lense of ancap and/or lolbertarian propoganda

This

enslaving people is wrong and definitely shouldn't be legal
but niggers are animals so that doesn't apply
even if they were still slaves i still wouldn't want them in my country
i mean who wants slaves that suck at working
seriously just watch a nigger "work" at their job
i wouldn't employ lazy chimps at my company even if it was free

>beef whistle

Fuck you, now I can't unsee.

Also, rollin.

>Cat Burglar

Well, I'm stealthy as fuck, I guess.

Also, just missed a GET:

Roll

Yes. And then the Africans sent back to their homeland, which was what Lincoln had originally intended. Keeping the blacks here was a mistake. A terrible, terrible mistake. We can never undo the 150 years of damage that has been done by keeping them here.

Eh, most history books tend to stroke britain's cock for abolition and the fact that they weren't beglium-teir brutal in africa

roll

Rollll

Belgium tier brutal. Leopold II - my hero

youtu.be/VIsjfZQnT_k

bad for the lower class

>(((Dutch)))
>(((Belgians)))
What a coincidence they were at the center of the slave trade and were the most brutal Colonialists.

Slavery is immoral and degenerate, however, this country would not be as great as it is without it, do I'm torn.

roll

Yes we agree, but we should have sent them back to africa. Once slavery was gone there was no purpose for blacks to be here.

Too expensive. There was a much better solution that should have been implemented.

uh

Nah, objectively quite a dumb idea.
Of course if it weren't I couldn't guarantee that I would have ever been born given that my dad's Irish.

>one-post
>incoherent
>dishonest
>addressing a separate and monolithic pol
Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.

jews fear the samurai

fucking nerdy roll

It WAS abolished, OP.

Our problem was that we didn't send the help back to the homeland when the work was through.

when will this alt right meme die? niggers should have never come here in the first place.

Yeah and then the ex-slaves should have been killed. Abolitionists were full retard SJWs.

You got on this site, you came on this board, this board of savages, robots, and men who haven't seen the world outside of their shitty hometown, who spend their lives with their cocks in one hand, and a mouse in the other, and you tried to appeal to their humanity?

Henry rallins