What the FUCK did they do to Tucker Carlson?

What the FUCK did they do to Tucker Carlson?

He was a nice boy with a bow tie and now he's a savage. Here is is annihilating a Democrat congressman:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqKkWFYL7FY

This is the face he makes right before he strikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_EP-usu0Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=ERsCcGmGVlE
youtube.com/watch?v=rQDzAGlf9og
youtube.com/watch?v=X77K_zeZUu4
youtube.com/watch?v=A6nRfwZ0BQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=gYFcBgLvuq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the face

>the other face

This son of a bitch does not fucking discriminate. She was apparently a failed democratic candidate of some kind. He beat her like Rodney Fucking King.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_EP-usu0Ls

He got cleared recently from a false rape charge.

He grew a pair.

The fucking disdain for plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERsCcGmGVlE

heard you talking shit

Can't cuck the the tuck!!

i think tucker getting blown the fuck back that day changed him, i think he'd destroy (((((Stewart))))) in round two

Jon wears the bowtie now

He looks like Millenial Woes' Chad brother

I posted this in another thread, but I'll post it again here

I fucking hate Tucker Carlson. He's obviously articulate and must be at least moderately smart, but he picks the easiest, lowest-hanging fruity strawmen and then just berates them into submission. It's like going to the Coliseum to see Commodus kill some cripples. It's a little funny but it's also pretty pathetic

>think

kk why doesnt he do it then? maybe he might be relevent if he can prove that instead of just pitching softballs against 20 something drop outs.

Goyem I will force the bowtie back on Tucker Carlson and teach him to love niggers - rabbi Jon liebowitz

No shit? Maybe that explains his ecstasy when verbally clubbing this bitch like a baby seal.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQDzAGlf9og

>"You said I was carrying water for Putin, hahahah, that's pretty hilarious!"
This guy

How this 25 y.o. girl could ever even manage to run for cong-

(((Schrode)))

never mind, carry on

He is doing that on purpose. He's exposing the older audience of Fox to the craziness that is today's libs and millennials. He's making sure the poz is getting light outside of tumblr

Everybody knows bowties are for tap dancing black slaves

Got his first big job.
Guest Jon Stewart attacked him viciously, full public humiliation. His first redpill, choked down with no water, painfully.

He struggled for a while.

Woke up one morning and said, fuck this. Binned the bow tie. Began letting the cynical glint in his eye show. Began talking with guys like Roger Stone, Sean Hannity, Alex Jones.

Took some more redpills. A lot of them.

Trump came along. He jumped on board the Trump Train.

And here he is. I'm enjoying his show greatly.

Simply put, he was tired of being CNN's punching bag when he was with them. He is now Tucker the Cucker.

He's acting. He doesn't actually believe anything he says. He's entertainment. He recruits nothing but liberal controlled opposition to pummel. It's the 'conservative' daily show.

youtube.com/watch?v=X77K_zeZUu4

They probably prefer it for entertainment because these people are walking cartoons, but just today he had on Adam Schiff, a sitting congressman.

TUCKER TAKE MY DUBBS YOU HIGH ENERGY MADMAN

>He was a nice boy with a bow tie and now he's a savage.

Its nothing new. Jon Stewart only hated Crossfire because Tucker was demolishing lefty memes on a daily basis. If the left had been winning he would not want it to stop, but Tucker was making them look stupid

He's such a pouty cunt, I don't see how anyone can listen to him.

Tucker is a faggot loser hypocrite. Check em

So he has a particular hard-on for the loony leftist fringe, so what? They deserve BTFOing just as much as the big boys. They do more harm than you think, especially to young minds via social media.

I'm going to see where he takes this. Once his show breaks wider, he will be able to get more important names to try and take him on. Maybe even Jon Leibowitz. Though to be fair, and I don't like (((Stewart))), I read somewhere that he felt bad about that afterwards--not because he kicked Tucker's ass, but because he did it more through belittling and making fun of him than by actually out-debating him intellectually speaking. A cheap victory, in other words, a little hollow. Having watched that episode again recently, I would agree.

He went through a divorce and it redpilled him because the bitch took half his stuff.

She's the "eco correspondence" ("ecology" is un-millennial) and her campaign logo was literally a hashtag.

She got 9%.

Did you not watch OP's video? Tucker just demolished a congressman.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!

Holy fuck it's literally the same face every time. Whatever they said prior to this face made him have a tiny stroke inside his brain, something didn't click, and then he blacks out and goes nuclear.

He didn't used to be like this. Something happened.

Not so fast check these

He cut his teeth yelling at James Carville and Paul Begala with the Prince of Darkness himself. Tucker is tough as nails.

He's getting paid in Rubles now

A NY Times' editor gets #Tucked

youtube.com/watch?v=A6nRfwZ0BQ8

i fucking love that guy

Tucker lost this one.

She mad

Yeah, he debated her EPA stuff when she runs a pro-EPA non-profit. He should have gone after the Steve Bannon nonsense.

It's like a cobra's hood

youtube.com/watch?v=gYFcBgLvuq8

I accidentally watched his debut episode and he fucking killed it and I haven't stopped watching

>they released damaging emails about Clinton

And? People saw how much of a fucking corrupt crook she is. Who gives a shit where the information came from?

That congressman
>IT WAS PUTIN MUH RUSSIAN HAX0RZ

She started crying.

I just think it's unhealthy to paint your opponents as the extreme opposite. If you complain about the leftists painting every Trump supporter as some sort of Richard Spence white supremacist Nazi, you can't really say it's fair for Tucker to paint the whole left as these loons.

No, he should have no lost track and gone after her stupid Hitler comparison. That's the second person he's had on that called Trump Hitler, I'd like for him to ask them in what ways are they similar.

My question is why does russian interference matter when the dems actively encourage other countries to try to sway undecideds.

All is fair in love and politics

Yeah, that was pretty funny, but he looked bad when he kept repeating "you don't know what you're talking about" over and over again while she tried to talk about specific resolutions that the guy had sued the EPA over. It was pretty obvious that she did know what she was talking about. Even if you disagree with her, she was certainly informed.

she wrote a tweet calling Trump Hitler and asking for a discussion. Tucker brings her on. Talks about something else.

>Won the debate

>A FUCKING LEAF

that post has literally no relevance to what I wrote. Somebody gas this country

Tucker isn't painting them like that, they're doing it themselves. Even the Time article compared him to Hitler. Back in my day comparing someone to Hitler was grounds for you to lose your job and possibly career because that's a serious accusation to make. They're making Hitler as meaningless as they've made all the other buzzwords they've called him. This is as high as it goes, you can't go beyond the Hitler analogy.

So where's the proof of these Russian haxors?

Sup Forums and the donald are now praisers of a mainstream media outlet simply because Trump won

pathetic. short memories.

>88
>those numbers

And agreed, but that line of reasoning would have probably ended up at Steve Bannon anyway.

lmao cry more pussy

Crossfire was so before its time. Now EVERY fucking show is trolling like this with the back and forth arguing.

resting tuck face

>done!
>won!

Well, no, he's painting the vast majority like that by picking the loonies to crush on his show. He's not picking serious debaters or people who can form a coherent point, and that makes it seem like all the leftists are like that. And that's not healthy for your nation's longevity, to demonize half the country like that. And those ARE leftist tactics that I despise, the identity politics and the dishonest slander. I really don't think the right should be adopting such tactics.

Tuck has always been /ourguy/

The more tucker Carlson threads there are the more I'm thinking you're a boy.

*bot

The way this guy laughs at guests is the most genuine thing I've ever seen on a news channel

Leftist arguments are all based on giving other peoples' shit away right here, right now, because how will the poor uneducated minorities (who are somehow more educated than the uneducated rednecks) ever help themselves if they didn't get things for free?

wish tucker was a better debater desu

There all shit. When you start out you have to speak some truth to gain a base before Jews start to sabotage it. Like with any series or tv show. First season you're hooked. Then 2nd season its some twist with a nigger fucking some married white woman and a hero.

>One specific journalist
>Praising a mainstream media outlet

You fucking flaming fag.

If you can find me any of these serious liberal debtors I'd love to hear from them because every single one of them resorts to identity politics, Russia, Hitler comparisons and other non-arguments with no merit or actual facts to back anything up. The left made their own bed by double, tripling, quadrupling down on all of these tactics, so they're finally get roasted for it. Fuck them, I can't wait for the democratic party to finally die.

Again, another totally irrelevant post from a leaf

I am beginning to see why people on here hate us so much

>mfw this is Paul Watson

That's not really saying much. Our best and brightest do not become Congressman. Tucker's just playing his role like he did back in Crossfire days. He's a shill in a bow tie. If he's changed, it's because he's trying to keep up with the times - Sad.

what's his best work?

Tucker is making televised executions great again

That look made me think of this.

I like tucker, but he's got that face that you just wanna punch.

there's worse out there

Did you see Independence Day: Resurgance?

>resting tuck face
lmao.
"bitch was spouting so much libturd bullshit, she gave resting tuck face"

if you've ever watched that one former intelligence official give Ted Talks, or read her book, on the art of detecting lies, the fact that he absolutely refuses to speak straight into the camera and say podestas emails were hacked by Russia is proof he is lying.

*she gave me

Holy shit, Tucker does NOT ever lose his composure. His articulation is beyond unbeatable. You can clearly see when his guests start to lose their cool.

where the tide goes, so does something something

Can Tucker be stopped?

He talked about it on Gavin's show. He had kids and stopped being lazy.

Look into the camera and say the Russian government did those hacks.

>>he can't do it

>He doesn't go to the Coliseum to see Commodus kill some cripples on Sunday Funday

Fucking leafs

She didn't know. He asked her to name the lawsuits and instead she provided the general topic of the lawsuit. She did not provide the title nor did she provide reason for their fillings and why they were incorrect or wrong.

>One was for air pollution...
dat knowledge

All she knew was that lawsuits were filed against the EPA and that they were fighting for deregulation. But she failed to explain specifically how they were fighting for deregulation and, more importantly, why that's a bad thing.

By failing to do this she failed to prove why it was wrong for someone who was once involved in a lawsuit against the EPA shouldn't be anywhere near it.

>Binned the bow tie

This is important, every time I see someone on the news with a bow tie I immediately assume they are a cuckservative.

BAHAHAHA you know this bitch went and cried right after that.

He's tired of listening to leftist drivel

Yeah, man. Just let the Russian steal all our secrets and violate our national sovereignty. Brilliant!