How do I redpill my gf on the JQ?

How do I redpill my gf on the JQ?

She's 19, (((uni))) student, and a diehard feminist. I love her and think she's beautiful so I want to redpill her and make beautiful White children one day.

redpilling is a long process. It takes great patience, and ask to have friendly debates with her sometimes. But she has come far - now she sees that Islam is the religion of satan, that the banking system is fucking everyone, and now working on her to understand how the Jews play a role

Because girls are attached to things like feminism and fighting racism - DON'T start on that, but rather get her to realise that we are all victims, black or white, man or woman, of the ruling elite. Once she sees that, it will open her up to understanding specifics.

>feminist
Sorry, man, but with my experience there is no hope. Kill her and find a decent woman.

use this quote "If I had told you that a small group of the worlds elite, controls all the governments, holds all the worlds wealth, and starts all the wars, you would say I am a leftist,if I tell you who they are you would say I am right.

Do it slowly. Maybe drop a couple of hints About who owns the media or Hollywood. Then start noticing coincidences until "I'm starting to think there might be more to it with all these coincidences"

tell her about Prince Bandar

Fucking this. Once she realizes both sides are created to keep each other from unifying and from focusing our attention on the few that are shitting all over the human race it's checkmate

Also, sup /sg/ bro

Nice seeing Aleppo liberated, eh? GOD BLESS THE SAA

should do the trick

introduce her to red-pilled girl youtubers like lauren southern. she'll be more open the the idea if it comes from a girl. then go from there

You have to make it all seem like it's her idea.

A good trick is "I heard dumb [$GirlGirlfriendHates] talking about [$controversial issue]. Can you believe she really thinks that [$Bluepill] when it's so obvious that [$Redpill]?

Her female cuntiness will overwhelm her female desire to have the "correct" views and she will agree with your position.

>really

yeah all my friends are going crazy they must be euphoric as of now.

It all starts at the Frankfurt school and Bolsheviks in WWI. Start reading

all my friends are going crazy on social media

>It all starts at the Frankfurt school and Bolsheviks in WWI. Start reading

No girl will ever do that. You can't start at the beginning. Have to point out obvious things that are happening NOW and that SHE finds annoying. Once she starts down the rabbit hole you can get more autistic.

Be a fucking man, call all her beliefs out for the bull shit they are, and tell her you love her and treat her right while making sure she knows what's what ideologically speaking

On the racism bit: you can start making it about culture rather than race (shit like the nigger!=black person thing, but go even softer). When she fully accepts some cultures are better than other, make her question -why- they are so.

All the advice in this thread is awful.

Redpilling is a slow process indeed. I've been redpilling my boyfriend for two years now he was republican to start and he still isn't full Sup Forumstier yet but I have made progress. One time I thought he was ready for the redpill about how the jews are plotting white genocide but he just patted my head and called me "Little Eva Braun" but a year later he's at the point where he knows how evil George Soros is, and realizes how the jews control everything, knows about pizzagate, etc. Just take it slow and easy OP.

Redpilling my gf always happened naturally for me. Within a few months, I would usually have them subscribing to the ideologies of right wing opinion journalists.

I would usually just initiate conversation, engage in a light hearted debate, and gradually redpill her.

Best of luck. I've done it, and it can be done. Slowly but surely

>no little Eva Braun of my own
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

women have been socially engineered their entire lives you can't undo it all at once

it's a long process of slowly destroying everything they believe in and rebuilding their psyche in accordance with your views