Can we get an Ayy thread Sup Forums? I need to be redpilled

Can we get an Ayy thread Sup Forums? I need to be redpilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

nobodytm.com/ufo_zone.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What do the ayys want from us Sup Forums?

bump

They're black

They're nothing more than space niggers. We're gonna need a bigger wall for them, though.

nobodytm.com/ufo_zone.html

They might be real, but they might also be a convenient ruse to cover up secret technology tests. There's a chance its a mix of both. A lot of "abductions" are drug influenced hallucinations or sleep paralysis.

Other theories are that they're demons or research robots/drones of a larger group.
I think that they're time travelers if they're actually real, they follow some trends humans are developing or could feasibly develop.

No.

>There's a chance its a mix of both. A lot of "abductions" are drug influenced hallucinations or sleep paralysis.

this is the most plausible theory.

>no

gtfo shill

A multitude of sources suggest that the ayy lmaos won't even have contact with the government and are hesitant to comply with any communication efforts. Supposed sources from the military state that the majority of technology harvested from crash sites are to further understand their species, and unlike most would have you believe, they don't in fact talk to the government. It's like a game of hide and seek. The ayy lmaos try to study and abduct people, but the moment anyone tries to establish contact with them they speed off into space. This is probably why there's a lack of sufficient evidence to suggest that they actually exist, and any attempts to retrieve bodies or technology from the crash sites themselves are by doppelgängers or attempts made by governments to avoid provoking the ayy lmaos.

The latter of this shitpost is purely speculation on my part but I've watched interviews with former government contractors on thirdphaseofmoon and one guy who ended up dying of cancer after being exposed to dangerous materials said that all attempts to communicate with them were futile.

bump thread for curiosity

OP confirmed for ayylmao

Can they hurry up and destroy all our infrastructure so I don't have to do my homework?

I wish aliens would come and find me. I wanna be tripping balls when they come.

fucking this

Perhaps communication is a far greater problem than pop-sci bullshit (i.e. universal translator) would have us believe. We think our fancy symbolic language systems are advanced, but they might be quite the opposite.

Could you communicate anything meaningful to an ant colony? You are arguably smarter than them, and they clearly belong to a civilization of their own. But ant physiology produced radically different means of communication - how can you translate millions of symbols and sounds into pheromones and body language without some kind of Rosetta Stone?

Space niggers. Definitely space niggers.

Delet this thread now

This was the best episode of X-Files, along with the one about Jews. The Ayy is a KKK member here.

Love it