Given the chance we'd all fuck this fine piece of ass lets be honest

Given the chance we'd all fuck this fine piece of ass lets be honest.

We're not all nerd virgins like you OP

Why are we against race mixing again?

I'd breed with her.

Yes.

nah, I'm not even horny for tanned white girls.

Like honestly those brazillian babes in skimpy g strings and shit do nothing for me.

She has to be THIICC and pale. Nice feet and nice face. Would rape.

cause it creates alien retard children

you have the taste of women. literally that's what women find attractive in other women. your taste is that of a beta male. good job faggot.

totally. the last thing you want is to create retarded kids that spend all their time gathering their opinions from a containment board on a japanese animation discussion board.

Basically 1% of black women. But who is this model? Would ravage

"no"

Fuck?
Yes

Impregnate?
No

Marry?
Hahaha

>this is a 10/10 to nigger shitskins
i feel bad for non whites tbqh

The whole "thick" meme is just a conspiracy so girls can get fat, all women secretly want to be a fat tub of shit and be hella lazy and eat garbage.

This is the most destructive meme

my penis loves the darkies, 2bh

>Wanting to ruin your blood line

I'm too intimidated by that ass, my dick isnt big enough to satisfy that

i'll stick to petite white chicks

>not improving non-white genes by breeding them out of existence.

now that is a nice ass

>Wanting to fuck an ape.

Not for me, thanks.

I don't understand the appeal of hippo grade asses on women.

Its not just a meme either. Quite a lot of people like this shit and i dont get it.

Well, it's already pretty ruined depending on who you ask

>Taking the the thick meme seriously
Shit's nasty.

that blubber assed negress is supposed to be attractive?
fit white qt's over this all fucking day

yeah but so what

If I was single, I don't see why not.

would impregnate and bail out

>i dont know i'am gay.

yeah, I can't lie

How do you even fuck her? Your dick would have to be huge to reach that whole because her ass is so fat

Hey faggot, I'm not going to put my future generations of offspring on welfare for one fuck.

I wouldn't. Fucked a black girl once. The ass is a lie.. its not the same as a phat white booty or latina booty. Somethings different. Only fucked the black girl too put her on my list of fucked races, its just not the same. Also they smell.

Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.

I'd fuck it if it had it's ovaries ripped out.

But if you get a monkey pregnant you should kill it and yourself for being so careless.

Honestly, if someone can look at an ass like this and say he wouldn't smash then he must be a massive faggot. There is no other explanation for it.

I've already got a fine piece of white ass for a wife, thanks. No darkies for me.

Sauce?

>1%

Looks pretty average to me. But my state has the best nogs.

Saged and reported.