Why are Americans so jealous of Canadians?

Why are Americans so jealous of Canadians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU
youtube.com/watch?v=GZSb00oSzuY
youtube.com/watch?v=sNUDDaEOvuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he thinks we hate his country because we are jealous of it

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

They don't? Canada is America with less people and everything is more expensive.

Success breeds jealousy.

That's state propaganda. Look at all the dislikes

The dutch are the saltiest people on earth. Anytime you see their flag on Sup Forums they are angry at America. The netherlands will never be as relevant as the U.S, China, or other European powers. Their "golden age" is represented by conquering what is now indonesia, an island country with hundreds of ethnic tribes, none of which have ever accomplished anything significant. As much as people laugh at France for being surrender-monkeys, remember that the Dutch are just a welcome mat in the eyes of Germany. Even the lost british and french empires have done everything 10 times better than you. You are dirt. No, you are less than dirt. You are the filth left on the bottom of a german soldiers boot. You ridicule all countries above you because you think that your words are worth something, that nations of all sizes which can trample you in an instant might hear your pathetic shrill all the way up on their world stage. Windmill niggers are the betas of western europe. Kill yourself, but before you do that, tell everyone in your god-forsaken country to do the same.

because we don't have enough birch trees to put our cocks in

I like Canada. Every Canadian I've met has been very friendly, and the country itself has the common decency to mind its own business.

overthrow the state then.

I promise you, we are not.

Look up "La Meute"

Because their wives crave the Big Canadian Cock

>jealous

What exactly is there to be jealous of OP? The shitty weather, shitty people, or the cuckmaster Trudeau?

Nobody is jealous of Canadians

Then why do ya talk about us 24/7 and celebs love Canada and people see Canada as utopia and we have largest supply of fresh water and we have 4 seasons and we created hockey and we created insulin to save amerifats once they get diabetes

>overthrow the state then

We are, look at the Operation Beige Power threads:

SHAUN MAJUMDER (POO IN LOO FROM BEIGE HORIZON) IS ON Sup Forums RIGHT NOW READING THIS.

We aren't obsessed with you; we just see you as an extension of the USA--yet you're not us. You're like an autonomous state that people flee to when one of their political candidates ends up losing. No one here ever talks about Canada at all unless there is a war going on or a presidential election.

Less spics and niggers

My lords, I promise to stand by your side when the day of the rake comes

Canadians are the most powerful race on earth

Faith Goldy @ Rebel Media CALLING OUT STATE SPONSORED WHITE GENOCIDE PROPAGANDA 'BEIGE HORIZON':

youtube.com/watch?v=GJD6Y662VfU

>hes never been to Toronto

that was a great show.

No one outside of a border state even knows Canada exists. Most Americans can't even name all 50 states.

Canada only got public healthcare and less niggas, other than that.....

Alaska
Minnesota
Seattle
New York
Michigan
California
Texas
New Mexico
Ohio
Iowa
Colorado
Pennsylvania
New Jersey
North Carolina
South Carolina
Arizona

Only states i can think off the top of my head. Kek Americans are so irrelevant.

I can still tell a gay person to fuck off and that their homosexual is offensive to my values as an american

Because no burger was able to figure out that Michael Slager was fully within his rights to frag that dindu, while some Canadian autist did

>youtube.com/watch?v=GZSb00oSzuY

Seattle?

I can name every state and their capital
Thanks Animaniacts
youtube.com/watch?v=sNUDDaEOvuY

Because
Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.
capcha: nice cups of tea

We don't.

60%ers be jealous