How does /pol feel about wiggers?

Are they worse than blacks? It seems that an increasingly large portion of young white males are turning towards degenerate culture.

Why is this happening? Today I walked past some in the grocery store (loitering I presume) and they had sagging pants & were calling eachother 'nigga'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqhc3B72U8&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=35es-h6xF-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's cute

I have nothing against Russians.

all I see is a bandwagon lakers fan.

as for actual wiggers, they are probably the highest form of degeneracy outside of pedophiles and drug addicts

these are the real enemies

niggers, muslims, etc will always be shit
these cucks are potential allies, but instead they are the invader's greatest weapon

>why
it's lack of culture
self hating (religion, parents ,etc) and peer pressure (media, entertainment, etc)

the good news is most grow out of it or are degenerate long enough to get what's coming to them

Its ironic
Everything normies do is ironic
They don't have a proper conscious
Just point and laugh from a distance
They'll never amount to anything
Fucking normies

>should Sup Forums hate niggers for their skin color or they're actions
I would go more with how ppl behave than was they look like, but others around might disagree.

*their

There was a short phase in my teens where I started becoming a wigga. I repent every day.

i bet he listens metal. what a fag

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOqhc3B72U8&t=1s

Somebody that forgoes their gold genes to become a chimp by choice should certainly be considered to be at the bottom rung of the society.

They have really punchable faces

So literally point & laugh from a distance? I want to try it.

I agree, there are some upstanding black citizens as there are some shit level white gypsies.

Metal is trash just like your monkey music, spanish nigger.

Kill them all just bunch of try hard faggots.

metal = homo
reggaeton = god-tier melodies

fuck off americunt

I don't mind the ones who get one or two of their mates and show their semis in front of a mirror. Sooooo many pics out there of these

>bandwagon
you cant bandwagon that hasnt been remotely good for years

They make a pretty good villain team.

I was a wigger as a young man. Lack of identity and Jew media got to me. Luckily I got over it once I spent some time in the real world. Unfortunately it's far more popular and acceptable now.

I'd fuck him

If they have the gaul to try and actually do something to you, you could always just deck them (since they're just copying whatever the latest popular google is doing they dont actually know how to confront and fight people)

Weeeeed bro, I'm so stoned man, look at the walls spinning.

>retarded to the level your admin sees you like a dumb puppy

Niggers to a fault

He's 4' 3" has to do the jockeying chimp shit to make up for his inability to be truly masculine

I kind of dress like a nigger on some days but I'm full conservative.

wiggers are worse than niggers
prove me wrong

A few of my friends became wiggers. They weren't friends for much longer. I hate them with a passion.

It's not just the way they dress that changes they start acting like a nigger from a rap video clip with all of that supercillious attitude based on nothing.

Today in the checkout line one was staring at me. I didn't know if he was trying to intimidate me or wanted to fuck me. I stared back & squinted while cracking my knuckles. I wish I had my MAGA hat with me at the time to top it off.

Swagfaggots are cancer. They're losers doing nothing with their shitty lives 100% of the time.

There ok. They never screw up my order at Mickey D's.

I had that happen too. Came from a wealthy white background. Started making 'soundcloud raps' out of highschool with about 50 plays each. Suffice to say, we haven't spoken in some time.

have you ever seen a male care as much about shoes as a thug black man? you know why? because they weren't raised with a father and only heard their mothers their entire lives

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

youtube.com/watch?v=35es-h6xF-0

>squinted
You two should have fugged right there. Hopefully he wasn't a cutlet

KEKsama confirms wiggers are ass cancer

Praise kek

Kill traitors before enemies.

why do "non-degenerate" whites look like such faggots with their faggot ass undercuts, their faggot ass khaki pants, their faggot ass loafers, their faggot ass collared shirts and especially their faggot ass watches?
who the fuck decided that the preppy style looks good?
no wonder whites are so fucking cucked beyond belief.
i mean, richard spencer is red-pilled n all, but he dresses like a fucking pussy

makes sense.

This may be true, but at least they aren't dressed like a fucking seven year old chimpanzee jordan shoe wearing degenerate.

Checked.