Redpill me on aliens

What's their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

philipcoppens.com/gulfbreeze6.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're after the galactigates

Teaching us how to fight and recruiting us against their enemies ofc.

To get high and fuck around for the lulz.
That's all you can really do when your civilization is millions of years old and all problems are resolved.

They have no reason to actually attack us just like we have no reason to attack earthworms.

They are evolved dinosaurs that survived the asteroid underground fighting against time travelling humans from the future

aka the lizards and the greys

The one in the middle looking down is in the perfect "my feet hurt" position.

They cross our borders and steal our jobs

>tfw youll never get high with ayy lmaos
FUCK

FUCK this makes a lot of sense

Our memes, son. That is Sol-3's only worthwhile export. We got the dankest memes on this side of Altair, and Sup Forums is just a high-tech meme factory powered by hot pockets, autism, and butthurt.

>What's their end game?
subversion

Ayy Lmao

to fuck your deceased grandmas rotting anus repeatedly, but don't quote me on that

she ain't dead yet tho

god damn

Illegal aliens come from Mexico. They're rapists, and some of them, I assume, are good people.

HAHA love this but seriously this doesnt make up for how shit you country is fuck you

i prefer mercurial

They'll take care of that.

ayy lmao

They're just a hapless bunch of memers, total bros

Aliens are actually demons.

no

gtfo christfaggot

bamp

HOTEP HOTEP

THIS IS LORD UKQUILI OSIE POSTIN TO YOU ON BEHALF OF 13COSMICLAWASTROLOGY AND ALSO ON BEHALF OF THE UNIVERSITY OF COSMIC MYSTERIES AND LIGHT. ALIENS ARE ALL AROUND US, YOU JUST AIN'T GOT YO VIBRATIONS RIGHT TO SEE THEY ASS. BITCH I BET YOU AIN'T NEVER EVEN BEEN TO 4TH DENSITY URF

TOP KEK

Saged and hidden.
Saged.
We are being slammed because a major Obama supporter has been outed as a pedophile and because Clinton is losing in multiple states in the recount due to fraud.

I would love to see pols take on this shit. I've research the phenomenon for years now and can say there's substance to the phenomenon - what's behind it of course is still up for debate. Things like Project SIGN and Project MAGNET are examples of the extraterrestrial hypothesis being cited as a very likely explanation.

K

They've come for our memes

They are demons.

>What's their end game?
to infiltrate Sup Forums with conspiracy shit, and ruin it
It's nearly done

They wish they had dicks.

It's very likely that they're already in our solar system

Not as biological ayys, but as probes sent hundreds of thousands to millions of years ago.
They're given up the biological meme, at least partially.

Look, here's the facts.
You cannot go faster than light.
Why?
Because the speed of light is tied to causality.
And that's a big one. If you go FTL, then you might start having effects before the cause. If you like a universe with A leads to B which leads to C, you need that c boundary intact.

So FTL is out.
But the cosmic speed limit is only a problem for a human lifespan. What's a million years, really?
Nothing.

The way they'd do it is by Von Neumann probe. A probe that makes copy of itself. The scary thing is that it only takes the initial cost of the first probe. The subsequent probes manufacture themselves.
You send one probe to the nearest system. In that system, the probe makes copies that go to the next closest system.
It'd take under a million years to have a probe in every system in the galaxy

Since it's so (relatively) simple and since there's been so many billions of years of possible time where a species could have done so, it's almost guaranteed that our system has at least one dormant probe in it.

Think about it. All it takes is one ayy civilization to make one probe.

There's one here already. We just need to find it.

to probe your ass is their end game

yay alien thread

Aliens are mindfucking of the government.

Here is your redpill of today, don't take 'em all at once: philipcoppens.com/gulfbreeze6.html

Everyone believes aliens exist, its more of a rarity to find someone who denies aliens are out there

I'd bet dollars to donuts that these types of UFOs are some form of naturally occurring static discharge

It's mostly been scientifically proven that "ball lightning" exists and that description it far too similar for it to be a coincidence

They're conspiring to infiltrate the high ranks of government and power with which they'll secretly steal our resources and earth technology from our scientists.

Fake and gay slide thread. Saged.

Not fake. Legitimately curious.

Did Europeans stealthily infiltrate tribal governments to steal their resources and "technology"?

but we do know there are things we don't understand

Yeah, like ball lightning

It's more plausible than beings who travelled light years and decide to mimic a disco ball

Go away

Are the ayys at war with the reptilians?

What if they've been trying to warn us?

this

But there is no probe. Any civilization capable of making such an amazing wonder, would be capable of properly programming it. They would have known to keep an eye on earth and we would have found it.

Unless they specifically designed it to be stealthy.

But, of course, there are hundreds of billions of planets so there should be millions or tens of millions of species. Not all of them would use stealth probes. At least one would have made a probe that we could detect.

You still haven't answered the Fermi Paradox, faggot.

Aliens came and altered us during the Ice Age. White people are the remnants of that DNA alteration. Some Asians (Japs) as well.

They still monitor us with alien drones but there are no aliens around us, they've moved on to other solar systems and galaxies. In the 1950s they discovered one of the alien drones and shot it down and the aliens came down all pissed and told the US not to fuck around or they might get destroyed. Now the US spends its time trying to contact the aliens like a clingy boyfriend.

to take brazil and oneshot rookies

>Unless they specifically designed it to be stealthy.
They wouldn't have to

It's likely orbiting the sun in plain sight.
It's just that there are so many other objects doing the exact same thing.
The sky is so big, we just haven't looked at everything in our own system.

The Fermi Paradox can be solved by these probes and a shift of values.
We think that we need meat people to physically be there for it to matter.

It may be that the probes are the people now. An entirely virtual society.

There may be some that still value meat life and use the probes to seed worlds with their species/type of life. But evidently those aren't too common

Another option is the Berserker probe
A very long time ago one species seeded their galaxy with probes that would destroy any society that reaches a certain point, thus ensuring that the species that created the Berserkers would have all the lebensraum they may want in the Galaxy

that sounds fucking retarded

They're not sending their best and brightest, folks. They just aren't. They are probing anuses, they are abducting cattle and I assume some of them are good ayys. We're gonna build a force field to keep the ayys out and the ayys will pay for it.

Believe me, I know force fields. It will be the biggest, best force field within 10,000 light years. It will make the force field they have on Tau Ceti E look like it's made out of Legos. And after we build the force field we are sending every ayy that is here illegally back to their homeworld. It's time to make Earth great again.

I spoke to their leader, their head guy the other day, and he said "President Trump, you can't build a force field and we certainly aren't paying for it." You know what I said to him? I said "Draxzlor, the force field just got 10 miles higher."

Are they here for our dna?

Black Knight is a long way from home....

Here is your redpill, and because this is true, this does not belong on /x/:

The Powers that Be are extraterrestrial humans and aliens. They have been hiding their existence from 'feral' humans since you things have been scrabbling around in skins on this planet.

Ever heard of the Gnomes of Zurich? Yep, that's who they are. They run banks, without interference. Unless Jewish People defy them and beg, in their Jewish pride and evil, for the Holocaust or they get their way. Jews have been begging lately.

The Powers that Be end game is to end Global suppression: Jews and Blacks (Obama) have pissed them all off and have dared them to do something about it, daring them from Wall Street. "What are you going to do about it?" Ask the Jews and Blacks in the Establishment.

This is what is meant by Darwin Award-winning Judaism. They shall learn what it means to be an Owner in an Ownership society.

'Kek' is one of them, but in addition he's very human and an Angel. The Mark of the Beast is Corporate suppression, cannot buy nor sell without accepting this evil system, poison everywhere,think about this concept.

Overshare.

Aliens are fake and you're brainwashed by science fiction. It is the eschatology of Christ rejecters around the world.

They are here and they are us.
Language is a virus from outer space

Christfag detected

>What's their end game?
to shove all kind of things into your faggot ass

Get out of here Neil Stephenson

>Aliens come here from light-years away to run banks with jews

Lay down the pipe bro